Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smithy126)
    Aww congrats! It'll be unconditional soon then! did you go to any of the applicant days hun?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I did yourself? Mine becomes unconditional end of July/beginning of August can't wait! Are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linnyloo87)
    Yes I did yourself? Mine becomes unconditional end of July/beginning of August can't wait! Are you applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh cool naa I didn't make it to any of them, did I miss a lot?! Aww that's good, not to long to wait then! naa i rent my own place so living at home, how about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smithy126)
    Ahh cool naa I didn't make it to any of them, did I miss a lot?! Aww that's good, not to long to wait then! naa i rent my own place so living at home, how about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You didn't miss much it was like an open day but with a mini lecture. Yea I'm going for accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    heya,

I'm starting primary PGCE in September 2015, anyone else doing so, message me.

ReputationRep:
    I am
    (Original post by CharlieLambkin)
    Is anyone else studying Accounting?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! Is anyone living in Bellingham flat 28?? I just accepted my room! ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    International tourism management is my back up choice I've already met my conditional offer of 260 ucas points by achieving 4 distinctions anyone else applying for this course

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else thinking or hoping to study history at Hertfordshire?

ReputationRep:
    Sound all!

So I'll be studying Music Tech for Film in September, would be great to hear from anyone doing the same!

Also I have applied to stay at Bellingham Court ("Enhanced" lol)..

Tara!

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for Hertfordshire freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
    Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy

ReputationRep:
    Could I join even though I put Hertfordshire as my insurance choice ?😊

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Journalism & Media Cultures and Sports Studies. Anyone else doing this course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone else got their accommodation offer? Anyone else in Maclean court on college lane campus?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to study Graphic Design and got their offer letter. Anyone on this course too?
    Let's get along well first so we won't be awkward when we are in the same class XD

ReputationRep:
    Hey - If there are any Nursing students starting in September there is a new Facebook group up -
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3556...44760/?fref=ts
    Hope to see you on there soon!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I will get a place in student accommodation if I apply through clearing?
    Also I will be applying for accounting and finance (:
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey,

If you apply during clearing you can still apply for our on campus student accommodation. We can't guarantee you will get a place because it is offered on a first come first serve basis. But we opened new accommodation on our College Lane campus last year and are opening more this year, so fingers crossed! You can sign up for clearing alerts to be sent information about things like accommodation on our clearing pages: http://www.herts.ac.uk/clearing/clearing-enquiry-form

Good luck!
    Sarah
    University of Hertfordshire

ReputationRep:
    Premium in Bellingham flat 15??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SavageSadik)
    I've applied to study Journalism & Media Cultures and Sports Studies. Anyone else doing this course?
    I'm doing Journalism, but with Creative Writing

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow freshers, me and a few friends have made a group and page on Facebook for the Hertfordshire 2015 freshers! It would be great if you could join!

Group: facebook.com/groups/848998278480024/?fref=ts
    Page: facebook.com/pages/Hertfordshire-University-Freshers-20152016/1566739013572342?fref=ts

Thanks, Eddy

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.