Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurtisMeyer)
    I'm really grateful and thanks a million ,yeah uni,
    , I will send you a following request as well, I have not tpheard of that uni xD what course will you be doing if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Infeiror, I'm not part of the STEM Master Race which means that I am not rational enough for the benefit of myself or others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStoryteller)
    Emotionally drained out because I can't bring myself to do anything except worry about everything

I really need to study and work but I barely have the energy to get out of bed :cry:
    , you are just in a bit of a rut you should be alright soon though I am hoping.

I know them feels:‘( You can do it though but I understand it is easier said than done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Oh nice! Thats good that you're enjoying uni Have you joined any societies and stuff because thats a great way to meet likeminded people and stuff

I am in Aston University in Birmingham and I am a first year student What are you studying?
    You are just around the corner from me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    Aww I've seen this late but I hope your mood has improved since then.
    I am currently in a mellow mood .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I'm fine at the moment!
    :cool: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Feeling emotional while listening to Pretty hurts by Beyonce
    That song has that effect on me also. A fair few of her songs have that effect xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonema90)
    Rather good, even if i burnt my lasagna
    Lasagna yum yum :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am currently in a mellow mood .
    That's good.

ReputationRep:
    genuinely I'm getting pissed off, I've seen a thread about non-STEM degrees being useless and/or worth less than STEM, and now people are denying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Drained physically from a chronic illness and every little task I do seems like a huge hurdle. I have Hypermobility EDS and Fibromyalgia! Not a good combination. Emotionally drained that I'm the same person! Struggling to adapt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hun I know better that most people how you feel well I can empathise as I have a chronic condtion also (sickle cell anaemia) so that has really affected my joints to the point some need replacing, having a chronic health condition really does drain the body drastically and a lot of people don’t understand. I hate when like yourself I am having a particularly bad day then someone uses the word ‘lazy’ that really is a sure fire way to peev me off.

I know those feelings hun, I wont say I hope you feel better soon as with a chronic condition everyday is usually a struggle,I will say I hope you feel perkier soon .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly92xo)
    I do cardio workouts such as the treadmill and cross trainer, and do abdominal workouts on the strength training machines, and I also go to fitness classes and do zumba, aerobics and body pump Haha! I am sure you're fine

Cool good are you a semi Gym head then lol. I am of a slim build but could do with good abs . How is the zumba? it is something I have wanted to try but dunno why I haven’t yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdyMeg)
    Lonely
    a feeling that I really really dislike :hugs:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    That's good.

ReputationRep:
    Cool good are you a semi Gym head then lol. I am of a slim build but could do with good abs . How is the zumba? it is something I have wanted to try but dunno why I haven’t yet.
    Haha. I am trying! I need to lose weight, 3 stone at least so I am trying my hardest. I absolutely LOVE Zumba! So much fun, and such a brilliant workout as well. Get some crunches in then
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Anxious and excited about the future, hopeful yet doubtful, upset but happy. I'm a bundle of juxtapositions

ReputationRep:
    You are just around the corner from me .

Really? where do you go?

ReputationRep:
    I just lost an online friend but apparently she hated me all along. This is probably the behaviour which drove away my ex. It's pretty much my fault.

ReputationRep:
    Hun all you can do regarding your work is try your best, lob the negativity out the door postitive thinking will get you your needed grades hopefully . Hun you love him so it is kinda understandable that you may feel like that, but you need to try to not let him speaking to other gurls grate at you if you two are in a happy relationship commited relationship then you can put your jealousky aside.
    Thank you so much. That is very true and I will try not to let jealousy take over. Thank you. :rolleyes:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I just lost an online friend but apparently she hated me all along. This is probably the behaviour which drove away my ex. It's pretty much my fault.
    If she hated you all along, it couldn't have been your fault. Don't be so negative :hugs:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.