The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbo-92
Really hoping for some news this week whether I'm even attending an assessment centre or not, it'll be about a month since I completed the online tests now, how long did you all wait once you'd completed the initial online tests?

I'm still with you on this one mate lol, dont loose hope haha
Reply 321
Really hoping for some news this week whether I'm even attending an assessment centre or not, it'll be about a month since I completed the online tests now, how long did you all wait once you'd completed the initial online tests?

I waited around 4 weeks after online tests to be invited to assessment centre, how long have you been waiting?
Original post by Jid12
I waited around 4 weeks after online tests to be invited to assessment centre, how long have you been waiting?

Just over 4 weeks
Reply 323
Have you heard anything today? I'm still waiting too. Do you think it has to be negative news at this point?
Just over 4 weeks
Original post by Baby J
Have you heard anything today? I'm still waiting too. Do you think it has to be negative news at this point?

nope im also waiting and i should apparently have a guaranteed interview, i think the process is just slow and scraped out apparently by the end of june we should all know if were in or not so dont give up hope yet
Reply 325
I'm wondering why some people have already been accepted into the scheme and others haven't even been assessed yet.
Original post by Jid12
I'm wondering why some people have already been accepted into the scheme and others haven't even been assessed yet.

some people will be starting before September apparently due to business demands in specific areas and business operation areas, this is on good authroity
Reply 327
I applied on the closing date, (extended one) and completed the online tests on the last day also. Received an email around a week later inviting me to the assessment centre, which I booked around 2 weeks in advance, which took place a few days ago. When booking there was only one other date available a few days after the assessment centre I chosen. However, they could be making more available as people have mentioned.

I know one of the assessors mentioned they were going back down south once, they finished the ones in North. So there's still hope!

Best of luck either way!
I'm the same. I've taken the online tests then had an email about 3 weeks ago saying that they would get in touch in 2 weeks time and I'm still waiting.. Does anyone know if they actually email you back even if you don't reach the assessment stage?
Reply 329
Original post by DDavidM
I applied on the closing date, (extended one) and completed the online tests on the last day also. Received an email around a week later inviting me to the assessment centre, which I booked around 2 weeks in advance, which took place a few days ago. When booking there was only one other date available a few days after the assessment centre I chosen. However, they could be making more available as people have mentioned.

I know one of the assessors mentioned they were going back down south once, they finished the ones in North. So there's still hope!

Best of luck either way!

That sounds about right. I went to the assessment centre on the 13th May which was the latest day available for booking and just heard back today saying I'd been accepted. On the email it said that all assessments should be completed by the end of May. So hopefully you'll hear something soon. :smile:
I've just received an email after having an assessment centre on the 13th informing me that I had been successful. What I'm wondering is where do we get based when we receive a role? What I mean is, will they accommodate us by locating us near our home location? As I applied for the Midlands area as this was the closest to me (Nottingham), but after looking it's logistically impossible to get to Wolverhampton, Coventry or Telford for work in the morning by train. I've sent them an email but was wondering if anybody had any experience of this?

Good luck to everyone waiting for their outcomes by the way:smile:
If all assessments should be completed by the end of May then why are some people still waiting to hear if they are going to an assessment centre? They really should just send out emails saying that people have been unsuccessful at this moment.
Original post by jamescarroll
I've just received an email after having an assessment centre on the 13th informing me that I had been successful. What I'm wondering is where do we get based when we receive a role? What I mean is, will they accommodate us by locating us near our home location? As I applied for the Midlands area as this was the closest to me (Nottingham), but after looking it's logistically impossible to get to Wolverhampton, Coventry or Telford for work in the morning by train. I've sent them an email but was wondering if anybody had any experience of this?

Was your assessment the 13th of May or April? Congratulations btw:smile:
Reply 333
The waiting is killing me lol wish they'd just hurry up and let me know either way. Congratulations to those who've been accepted.
Reply 334
Great news! Well done! Yeah, to be honest id be surprised if they could turn around a response in four days, especially with two of those days being the weekend.
Reply 335

They did ask me during my interview what would be my preference and if I would be willing to relocate. would think they would try to accommodate you and put you to the closest possible.
Reply 336
Original post by DDavidM
Great news! Well done! Yeah, to be honest id be surprised if they could turn around a response in four days, especially with two of those days being the weekend.

When did you have your assessment?
Well done to people who have been accepted! :smile:

Have to say, it is getting me quite down that I haven't heard anything back yet considering my assessment centre was over a month ago! Hope I'm not the only one in this position!
My assessment was he 13th pf May so a pretty quick response! Thanks everyone! The reason I heard early was because my assessment centre was the last held in Birmingham. So I assume that you will hear when theyve finished in the area which you had yours:smile: keep your fingers crossed!
My assessment was he 13th pf May so a pretty quick response! Thanks everyone! The reason I heard early was because my assessment centre was the last held in Birmingham. So I assume that you will hear when theyve finished in the area which you had yours:smile: keep your fingers crossed!

Hopefully I'll hear back soon then because mine was in Birmingham! Thanks for letting us know, congrats :smile:
Oh bit random but what time did you receive your text/email? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending