IB Survivor Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Deus
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm actually very tan now, not typically English.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha... seems like you had a good time in melbourne
Black Dove
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
hey deus your going to major in psychology? as a BS or BFA?
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey dove sine u ignored me in the architecture thread:p: did you happen to go to the Euighbolough TOK conference in Istanbul last year? If I read ur profile correctly you go to the British international school in jeddah right? just wana know if i've met u live:p:
Black Dove
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
Hey dove sine u ignored me in the architecture thread:p: did you happen to go to the Euighbolough TOK conference in Istanbul last year? If I read ur profile correctly you go to the British international school in jeddah right? just wana know if i've met u live:p:
holy crap, sorry, ok, umm. first the architecture are you talking about the Pm's or the architecture soc thread?...think its the Pm. yeah i did attend that conference. enjoyed every minute of it, except the part where our teachers didnt let us go on the cruise with the rest of you guys.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hehe I was there! and I rememebr you guys didn't come to the cruise... there was some weird guy in one of my debate sessions, I dnt remember his name, but he was form Jordan too but lived in Saudi (I'm in Jordan despite what my flag shows) and no I meant the thread:p:
Black Dove
Report 12 years ago
hey, which school did you come under?
Black Dove
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
hehe I was there! and I rememebr you guys didn't come to the cruise... there was some weird guy in one of my debate sessions, I dnt remember his name, but he was form Jordan too but lived in Saudi (I'm in Jordan despite what my flag shows) and no I meant the thread:p:
yeah, our teachers did not allow us to go, which was a drag, hmm jordanian guy in my group...well there is one guy who is coming to mind but i am not sure if he is the one, howd he look? little chubby with glasses and some what curly hair, fair?

same here, in KSA though im from sri'L
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yup him hehe... I was hanging out with the norwigan's the whole time:p: fun group

EDIT: I came under MIS (Mashrek international school) from Jordan, not the ABS, MIS! hehe we were the only 2 form jordan:p:
Deus
Rep:
?
(Original post by Black Dove)
hey deus your going to major in psychology? as a BS or BFA?
I plan to do a BSc for Psychology as undergraduate, and then see how things stand.

I'll probably continue to do a masters after... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Deus what are we supposed to discuss on this thread?
HMSChocolate
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Deus)
I'm actually very tan now, not typically English
Must be odd being tan in the middle of a European winter. My friend says she comes home to Oz from Asia in her summer break in June which in Oz it's winter and she has a tan and everyone thinks she has a fake tan!!

(Original post by ~Lc~)
Deus what are we supposed to discuss on this thread?
RAndom stuff that helps take your mind off IB and thus help you survive.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh so can I talk about the how I haven't slept for more than 4 hours in a row:|

This is getting ridiculous
Deus
Rep:
?
I just woke up at 5:30 because of jet lag. Damnit. It's 4pm in Oz...

Anyway, today will be a VERY busy day. I need to proof-read final ToK essay draft, fix my extended essay for final draft handing in, finish (also known as start) filling in all my CAS forms and study for mock exams. Then of course I need to check all my IAs and make sure everything is nice and ordered. Damnit going to be a long day.

But trance is making me feel very good.

Armin Van Buuren Yearmix 2006... Ahh, orgasmic.
Black Dove
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Deus)
I just woke up at 5:30 because of jet lag. Damnit. It's 4pm in Oz...

Anyway, today will be a VERY busy day. I need to proof-read final ToK essay draft, fix my extended essay for final draft handing in, finish (also known as start) filling in all my CAS forms and study for mock exams. Then of course I need to check all my IAs and make sure everything is nice and ordered. Damnit going to be a long day.

But trance is making me feel very good.

Armin Van Buuren Yearmix 2006... Ahh, orgasmic.
wow, we handed in our extended essays back in november, and i thought i had a long day ahead of me..come to think of it, it may get longer.

hey, how are you going to do all of that?
Deus
Rep:
?
Well my ToK essay is done (just make sure there are no grammatical errors, etc).

My EE has no proper deadline done but I have 4020 words so I need to cut a bit.. Not much work though, just need to make it all pretty and proof-read (all hard work is done though). I just finished all my CAS forms, I just need to hand them in to the supervisors to sign and then voila.

It's 11am so I have done most of the work already.

Now studying for Mock Exams. I learnt the entire biology syllabus in two days. It's so bloody easy. *yawn*

I feel good. Just really worried about Psychology because I realised there are no proper revision guides.

I have been compiling notes for the perspectives.. I have done one perspective so far.. I wrote 10000 words of notes.

Now only 4 more to go.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow Deus that realy takes my mind off ib:p: jk.. Good job
I haven't started my TOK, done 2154 word in my EE(have to visit a cite to finish it Goddamn it) and am currently on the 3rd draft of my world lit. Doing a draft of world lit is like rewriting it for me.(I'm not worried I have to hand them in feb 6th) I start from scratch everytime because my teacher basicaly tells me it's crap and doesn't give any feedback. she just says "write a better one" and I go blank :eek:.
it's gnna be a long day for me. I just found out I lost 5 hours of study time SLEEPING! life is a divine comedy.. I was supposed to wake up at 7 30 it's 12 45 now... I'm screwed gotta start the chem option now.. see ya guys in 2 (hours)
Black Dove
Report 12 years ago
he heh...e....sigh . i have to study for mocks (dont even have a proper study technique), dear god there just never seems to by any time. i find it rather stupid that we have mocks around the corner and teachers feel that it is best to make life even more miserable by giving us even more hw. our ee essays were due last nov, thank god for that. world lit 1 is done, now working on 2. just figured out what i was going to do for it last night. tok essay, have all the resrach , but nothing much on paper...the list will extend. dear lord.8.32 pm. mom got back from a 3 week break (thank god she is back) and now i am just going to get back to working. wish me luck, im pulling an all nighter.
o.Ob
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You guys make me feel bad ... 0 words for EE
nota bene
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o.Ob)
You guys make me feel bad ... 0 words for EE
hey, o.Ob, no need to feel bad:p: I haven't started yet either... though deadline is of course closing up.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise