Before the tour!
    How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    Before the tour!
    How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    and how was the tour? we only got to see a few clinical rooms and the library No dissertation rooms

ReputationRep:
    Was this the last interview date for the foundation med students?

Or do they have one more in Feb?

ReputationRep:
    Interview went really well I thought - very friendly staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisboonpop)
    and how was the tour? we only got to see a few clinical rooms and the library No dissertation rooms
    Same here! They showed us a video tho about dissections
    They don't show the dissection rooms
    We kind of Lost our tour guide so most of the time we were self touring it was fun- until a med student found us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yahya1997)
    So you were in the group of people who's names got read in the first list?? My interview was not that bad tbh but I don't know what to think
    Yes
    I'm assuming you're the guy who was there when the waiting area was empty and was speaking to the student representatives?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, I was in the second list of names I was the big guy with a blue suit, red bag and timberlands on.
    #BALLER

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I had an interview yesterday. I am so worried because I think I messed up three of my station :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medmedd)
    Hi everyone I had an interview yesterday. I am so worried because I think I messed up three of my station :'(
    i messed up 3/4 so im worse off loool. Dont worry about it, im sure we'll all do ok

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget that there are other people aswell who done the interview, if you found it hard then it must have been hard on other people
    Thankyou yahya. I was in your group. How did your interview go? I didn't get time to meet you & talk abt it. I am panicking :'(

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the max no. Of stations we can mess up but still get in? Anyone who is already in foundation med, cld they tell me abt their experiance. I can't bear the torture of waiting for the result.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the max no. Of stations we can mess up but still get in? Anyone who is already in foundation med, cld they tell me abt their experiance. I can't bear the torture of waiting for the result.
    Last year there was 4 stations only
    Don't worry about it- you're probably overly nervous right now and that's okay
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you say you messed them up, now was that because you didnt have enough to say? or you didnt understand the question? What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    I was in your group when they split us up into the smallest groups
    Really you were in my group. Do you mean overall groups or when they split us up based on out colours.

ReputationRep:
    Really!! Did we talk at all?
    Yea I was the one wearing a black hijab. You even came upto me asking me how I did at one of the role play station. Remember me now?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, you were the one sitting next to th Asian girl after
    Yahya if you don't mind me asking could you please tell me ow many out of the 8 stations do you feel confidant about?

ReputationRep:
    Yahya if you don't mind me asking could you please tell me ow many out of the 8 stations do you feel confidant about?
    Hmm, I really don't know, the role play was alright I guess, and station 8 was good

ReputationRep:
    I felt it was less scary than I thought it would be, turned out well for 7/8 stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyLeeds)
    I felt it was less scary than I thought it would be, turned out well for 7/8 stations
    Did you do any preparation before going into the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Was it only me that finished before the 6 minutes for most of the stations?? For most of them there was about average 30-40 seconds silence. However my answers were really fast but i managed to fit in everything i had to say.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.