Turn on thread page Beta

Why are black men so cool? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Scientifically speaking, penis size is directly proportional to confidence and swagger. We asians, having been unfortunately blessed with small penises, are forced to seek external avenues (academia) for self-realisation and character building. That is to say, dumb asians are undoubtedly the omegas in society, while intelligent blacks are the most alpha beings possible
    That's the way **** goes.

I'd say intellegent white people first though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okay PM me)
    Wait a minute.. you haven't even see me, so why jump to baseless conclusions?:rofl:

And don't get defensive for just pointed the obvious, that you're a donut.

You're just trying to gass up your South Asian dons, but we all know South Asians just ain't getting pass the 5 mark line let alone 50.

My man said 50+ you know, and then you had the cheek to say they could get ANY Lisa, Becky or Samantha from the street.:rofl:

Raaaah have you been smoking some skittles after watching a Bollywood movie.:lol:

Now your gassing your Asian dons.:lol:
    hahahahahahaha wut!!!!!! dat bollywood comment doe
    dude you made my day:2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    That's Pakistanis, 50% of them are married to their first cousins.
    Indians always say this yet I've never seen a Pakistani child on TV or in the news with 8 legs, 2 faces, or some other abnormality due to inbreeding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    Black guys may be cool, Asians guys may be cool, but this thread certainly is not cool
    :exits:
    lel PC brigade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Indians always say this yet I've never seen a Pakistani child on TV or in the news with 8 legs, 2 faces, or some other abnormality due to inbreeding
    Those abnormalities are not because of inbreeding you clown, also you can research it yourself if you don't believe me, I'm not making it up out of nothing.

Also as a black man worry about how so you disproportionately make up the prison population and commit crime, that you are among the lowest in academic achievement so most of you are on benefits, don't work or in low jobs. Also that you don't take care of your children, nearly half of black children are brought up with single parents.

ReputationRep:
    LOL trus fam!
    (Original post by Lord Jon)
    Threads like these put me off humanity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?
    They cool cuz they b on ICE bro

ReputationRep:
    Those abnormalities are not because of inbreeding you clown, also you can research it yourself if you don't believe me, I'm not making it up out of nothing.

Also as a black man worry about how so you disproportionately make up the prison population and commit crime, that you are among the lowest in academic achievement so most of you are on benefits, don't work or in low jobs. Also that you don't take care of your children, nearly half of black children are brought up with single parents.
    Why should I care about the second part, care about yourself before others

Donkey.

Nearly half black children brought up lol , without fathers btw west african children on average outperform Indians academically in both America and the UK.
    Come Leicester and tell me these Indians I went college with and the ones I see on daily bass will be anything in life other than picking me up from the train station or serving me at some corner shop

I see more failed Indian business men than I see Indian doctors. Saying Indians are in general smart people is the biggest myth of them all

You some salty guy btw, bringing up irrelevant things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Why should I care about the second part, care about yourself before others

Donkey.

Nearly half black children brought up lol , without fathers btw west african children on average outperform Indians academically in both America and the UK.
    Come Leicester and tell me these Indians I went college with and the ones I see on daily bass will be anything in life other than picking me up from the train station or serving me at some corner shop

I see more failed Indian business men than I see Indian doctors. Saying Indians are in general smart people is the biggest myth of them all

You some salty guy btw, bringing up irrelevant things

Your talking b.s, keep deluding yourself, everyone knows how stupid you guys are. Try not end up on benefits or prison.

ReputationRep:
    Your talking b.s, keep deluding yourself, everyone knows how stupid you guys are. Try not end up on benefits or prison.
    Cry me a river Sandeep lol

What a moronic post all his points were pretty valid.

ReputationRep:
    Keep dreaming, not even 0.1% of them are married to you guys.
    who said anything about marriage, so serious O_o

ReputationRep:

so salty, black guy take your job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressedfordays)
    since anyone can pull out any bull
    Spoiler:
    Show
    asian girl here
    not sure which part of what i posted was bull but okay lol

ReputationRep:
    Keep dreaming, not even 0.1% of them are married to you guys.
    Its more likely they'll marry a white man. Or be allowed to marry a white man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    100% agree.
    wtf is up with somali's claiming to be Dutch? lmfao u r not dutch fam
    L0000000000000000l word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

I know big **** Asians (not orientals ofc)
    So I think this is just an admission that your **** is small :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    I thought the small penis thing was about East Asians, not South. South Asians are practically black. And you know what they say about black men *yawns*

South Asians are bigger than East Asians but smaller than Arabs, Blacks and Whites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I do not know what is the definition of cool ...
    Most of the black guys I come across are cringe-worthy.
    Racist! Greek abomination

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Scurve II)
    This doesn't apply to you monkey boy.
    How you been ariesit, back already I see.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.