Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJAAACCKK)
    Does anyone know if the test results are the sole decider of whether you advance to the AC, or if the university/employment info is used as well?

I'm slightly concerned because I'm studying a post-grad course currently but as far as I know there was only room for your undergraduate details in the application - I don't want them to think I've just been dossing about since my last job!

Stage test results are the only factor as on one of their Facebook replies they've stated 'Places at the centres are allocated on strict merit order basis based on the stage 2 ranking of the successful stage 2 candidates'...
    So everything else is irrelevant as you've made it to stage 2.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchwales)
    Ah I got through, had the email hours ago!

Just kidding.. I suck too!
    They've actually changed it on Facebook now says the 28th! Sneaky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    27th is a Sunday so no chance results were coming today anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if nothing came until the 29th as tomorrow is also a bank holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2003132)
    27th is a Sunday so no chance results were coming today anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if nothing came until the 29th as tomorrow is also a bank holiday.
    I did think that but like you said tomorrow is a bank holiday so surely they would just state the 29th if they knew they wouldn't be issuing any the 28th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got informed about stage one on a Sunday, a day earlier than they advised, so was hoping they would do it again, despite it being xmas. Lol.

Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they'll change it to the 29th tomorrow? Ah well the misery will be over soon haha

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else check their online account at 12am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooool this is too much 😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justdoit25)
    Did anyone else check their online account at 12am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Haha maybe....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else sitting waiting for updates on the fb page?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for updates everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    I'm well prepared for the rejection but I'm still checking me emails every 10 mins haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbdb)
    I'm well prepared for the rejection but I'm still checking me emails every 10 mins haha
    Exactly the same.. But finding my hopes are rising the longer it takes! Not good haha

ReputationRep:
    At least one of us must have made it through. So I'm not panicking just yet. But it is frustrating as I was one of the people in the first batch for stage 1 results.

ReputationRep:
    Glad I wasn't the only one that hasn't heard back yet, they're probably discussing our AC dates

ReputationRep:
    On their FB page they've just said stage 2 results are being processed and issued

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they have been issued

ReputationRep:
    they will probably release the results in 4 batches

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.