Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maverick-01)
    Got an interview at Man Met!
    Well in what date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amymarshall)
    Hello! Has anyone heard anything back regarding interviews from either Cardiff or Nottingham?
    Nothing yet good luck with all yours though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemiKate)
    Brunel, hertfordshire, St Georges and Brighton! What about you?
    Have you heard anything back from Brunel??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spshsha1)
    Well in what date?
    9th but I have compulsory training for my job on that date so need to contact them and try and get a different date

ReputationRep:
    Anyone any ideas on the position in group scenario?

ReputationRep:
    In a healthcare setting you work in a team so will need to able to assume different roles whether it's a leader or something else.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Uclan or York St John?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlaGriffin)
    I've had an interview offer from UCLAN, not applied to York St John .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    I've had an interview offer from UCLAN, not applied to York St John .
    When did you apply to uclan?😋

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply to uclan?😋
    End of October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessjkc)
    Have you heard anything back from Brunel??
    Yes, got an email earlier on today inviting me for an interview! Have you?

ReputationRep:
    Had my application acknowledged by York St John

ReputationRep:
    I have interviews at Worcester, Man Met and Salford so far! Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemiKate)
    Yes, got an email earlier on today inviting me for an interview! Have you?
    Yes I've got an interview on Wednesday 2/12!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_1_2)
    No way??!! What was their reason for the rejection?
    This has got me nervous now as Nottingham is my favourite
    I really wanted to go there

They told me the qualifications I had done didn't meet their requirements - but I spoke to them before I applied and explained on the phone, I also checked their website and UCAS!

I was told to contact a woman and was given an email address - when I actually wanted a phone call because you can't be ignored that way - they told me she would help and explain the issue. But the response I got was as though she saw I had mentioned rejection and was like "oh great another moaner lets send her the standard".

I really understand they are busy but I just want to know it wasn't a mistake - this is my last chance to do this and I am so unbelievably desperate to become a Physiotherapist!! I sound like a right moaner... I promise I'm not

ReputationRep:
    If you say leader you need a good reason otherwise you may come across as bossy, but there are both pros and cons.

You could just say I will take a general position and help to organise and prompt others who have not been heard. I feel I am reliable and so if anyone is falling behind they should know they can come to me for help and things like that.

If you can make it work go for it because a lot of people will be wary in choosing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physio2016)
    I really wanted to go there

They told me the qualifications I had done didn't meet their requirements - but I spoke to them before I applied and explained on the phone, I also checked their website and UCAS!

I was told to contact a woman and was given an email address - when I actually wanted a phone call because you can't be ignored that way - they told me she would help and explain the issue. But the response I got was as though she saw I had mentioned rejection and was like "oh great another moaner lets send her the standard".

I really understand they are busy but I just want to know it wasn't a mistake - this is my last chance to do this and I am so unbelievably desperate to become a Physiotherapist!! I sound like a right moaner... I promise I'm not
    Wow that must be annoying, it's not really fair on you is it! I'm nervously sat by my emails now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Hey Join the club . Which uni are you applying to and how is the access course going?
    It's going well ,lots of pressure to get distinctions though ! I'm applying for keele 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

did anyone else hear back from the University of brighton today in regards to the MSc (pre-reg) which starts in Feb?

I managed to secure a place (wooo ) congrats to anybody else who was successful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali43)
    I've got an interview at Sheffield Hallam too 😄 When is your interview? Mine is the 13th January.
    Im still waiting to hear back, I have an interview at Huddersfield but Sheffield Hallam was one of my favorites. When did you send your UCAS off and when did you hear back?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.