Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    just coz you aint got that big
    Nobody is that big.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Nobody is that big.
    Well, that's not exactly true but it so rare that the chances of you meeting one are nigh on impossible. I'd be quite unsurprised if you never met one in your life and that includes men who aren't nude around you. Hell, even 8" is less than 1 in 100, closer to 3 in 1000 iirc. No, anyone who says they think 10"+ is ideal and they've had sex with someone that big is overwhelmingly likely to be talking utter bull****. Not only are girls bad at judging size, there is a right way to measure, if they do, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it wrong. It's meant to be from the top of the penis, the pubic bone, to the tip of the penis. Not from the side or underside.

10" should be about 1 in 1.75 million, it seems. 11" would be more like 1 in 500 million.

ReputationRep:
    I got 7.5 roughly on a good day and out of all the women I've been with I've never had a complaint. It's either been called "too big" or "perfect". But that's not what matters... I've made women *** without using my penis and just to throw it out there.. I've made at least 3 women *** with a flaccid penis.. All these size queens need to go check yourself.. Maybe it's not the **** size.. Maybe it's yo vagina!!! SHOTS. FIRED!

ReputationRep:
    Mine is 7.5''. Most girls say it is big but my friends have mostly similar size ones except one who in spite of using steroids has one that towers over mine in length and girth.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know the sizes of your friends? Sit in a circle and measure each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well Im 6.3 and i say Im small lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anthonyrebel88)
    I got 7.5 roughly on a good day and out of all the women I've been with I've never had a complaint. It's either been called "too big" or "perfect". But that's not what matters... I've made women *** without using my penis and just to throw it out there.. I've made at least 3 women *** with a flaccid penis.. All these size queens need to go check yourself.. Maybe it's not the **** size.. Maybe it's yo vagina!!! SHOTS. FIRED!
    Let's analyse this post:

First post
    Bumps old thread about penis length
    (How on earth did you find it?)
    Clearly signedup just to post in the thread

Yup, well done mate, you just let the forum know that you've been googling penis length
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Mine is 7.5''. Most girls say it is big but my friends have mostly similar size ones except one who in spite of using steroids has one that towers over mine in length and girth.
    Steroids don't shrink your knob anyway, biggest myth going.

ReputationRep:
    I generally prefer my hot dogs to be foot long.

ReputationRep:
    How is this thread still going lmao

(Original post by Anthonyrebel88)
    I got 7.5 roughly on a good day
    Yeah my nose gets really small on bad days

It's not big. My bf is 9.5 and iv gone from tight to loose and that isn't deep enough to hit ny g spot ..

ReputationRep:
    The average vagina is 3-4 inches so yes, 7 inches is big lmao

(Original post by Jebedee)
    Under what circumstances have you seen your friends penises erect?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    It's not big. My bf is 9.5 and iv gone from tight to loose and that isn't deep enough to hit ny g spot ..
    Somehow I don't think you know what or where your g-spot is. Most girls it's about 3" in. In my experience my fingers can always reach it.

Also I'd question if you know what an inch is. Either that or your assuming everyone is talking in cm which would explain a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Most guys are less than 6 inches.

If you measure from base to tip, 7 inches is big, but most guys dig the ruler into the skin to pretend they are that big. It's like squatting with weights but not going to parallel, doesn't really count m8...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't you feel annoyed with him for making you loose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rad-Returns)
    Most guys are less than 6 inches.

If you measure from base to tip, 7 inches is big, but most guys dig the ruler into the skin to pretend they are that big. It's like squatting with weights but not going to parallel, doesn't really count m8...
    Don't reveal our trick to impress girls ffs. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Don't reveal our tip to impress girls ffs. :mad:
    The trick is to show her as you're measuring it, that way, she knows you're an honest man :cool:

ReputationRep:
    if you are in love then organ size does not matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I really don't think 5.2 is average tbh. They probably just published it as lower to make everyone feel better. Actually had a convo about **** sizes with the mates when I was still in school and no one was that small lol.

Yh like theyre gonna admit it.lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.