Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mesosleepy)
    When did you apply and what were your grades if you don't mind.
    The application went through last Tuesday and they replied on the Friday. It was really speedy

Compared to my AS grades, my predictions are AAA but that is because I'm doing a number of retakes :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    Nope, just applied! Let me know if you do! What are you predicted?
    A*A*A you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I take the IB but 39 points with 7,6,6 in my Higher Levels

ReputationRep:
    Just received a rejection to study law due to ' you do not meet or are not predicted to meet the academic entrance requirements for the programme.' But I am predicted A*A*A* and the entry requirements are A*AA? Does anyone know why this is? I am so confused and just don't understand what has happened? It cannot be my LNAT, because how can I be predicted to meet that requirment. It must be grades and I have seen my reference and I am definitely predicted 3 A*s and I achieved an A at AS in each of these and over 90% UMS in all History, Politics and Law, Can anyone shed some light on this?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingsOf)
    The application went through last Tuesday and they replied on the Friday. It was really speedy

Compared to my AS grades, my predictions are AAA but that is because I'm doing a number of retakes :/
    Firm or you still waiting for your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mesosleepy)
    Firm or you still waiting for your other choices?
    Waiting for leeds and surrey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodieHarriett18)
    Just received a rejection to study law due to ' you do not meet or are not predicted to meet the academic entrance requirements for the programme.' But I am predicted A*A*A* and the entry requirements are A*AA? Does anyone know why this is? I am so confused and just don't understand what has happened? It cannot be my LNAT, because how can I be predicted to meet that requirment. It must be grades and I have seen my reference and I am definitely predicted 3 A*s and I achieved an A at AS in each of these and over 90% UMS in all History, Politics and Law, Can anyone shed some light on this?????
    Omg I am so sorry but that is only 1 out of your 5 options so dont worry too much. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    that doesn't make any sense, so don't give up! call them and ask about it and message them in kings apply. i had problems with my application and they were quite quick at responding and helpful. be persistent and you're sure to get at least an explanation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beascottswanson)
    that doesn't make any sense, so don't give up! Call them and ask about it and message them in kings apply. I had problems with my application and they were quite quick at responding and helpful. Be persistent and you're sure to get at least an explanation.
    they made a mistake and are re-evaluating my application now!! Wooooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Wow they are very reliable aren't they; casually making mistakes on someone's uni application ... I hope you get in!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaseho98)
    Congratulations! Wow they are very reliable aren't they; casually making mistakes on someone's uni application ... I hope you get in!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know! Complete madness, thank you! xx

ReputationRep:
    Good for you!

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional offer for Music and German! So happy

ReputationRep:
    Checked this thread about 3 times today because I couldn't get over the rejection lol congratulations though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Checked this thread about 3 times today because I couldn't get over the rejection lol congratulations though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Hopefully they won't reject me twice 😅

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Hopefully they won't reject me twice 😅
    I'm sure they won't! Your stats are insane but good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else heard from liberal arts? i applied over a month ago and nothing so far

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the International Management taster course on November 25th?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Law!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for chemistry! And I only sent off my application off yesterday!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.