Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IJasonnnnn)
    Anyone here going to be doing Business, Economics or IT? Those are my choices but they weren't my original choices so have to change them on induction day.
    Same, I might be changing one of mine on the 30th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nawe)
    Yeah, i just need to decide which two enrichments to do
    What are u guys thinking?
    No idea what the options even are

(Original post by Himani Vadhia)
    How did you find out that we get it on the 9th?

On the website mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by IJasonnnnn)
    Anyone here going to be doing Business, Economics or IT? Those are my choices but they weren't my original choices so have to change them on induction day.
    Economics for me

ReputationRep:
    K...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't even want to see what my picture looks like on my lanyard 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lubna-)
    I'm also going to Greenhead this year and I will be travelling from Leeds. I am the only one going from my school and I don't know anyone who has been there before so I don't know what to expect. I'm going to be studying maths, chemistry, biology and french (or further maths)
    Thats great! Don't worry, I feel the same. I'm starting in September and doing maths, fm, chem and physics or computer sci.

How you getting there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm either getting a bus to the train station,train then walking or I might get 2 buses. I'm going to try out both options and work out which is easier
    Thats good. I wonder what the info pack (which we get on the 9th) will have in it...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an information pack for a different college I applied to and it just had forms and letters in it explaining what would be happening after results day, Greenheads pack might be similar
    Oh ok lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an information pack for a different college I applied to and it just had forms and letters in it explaining what would be happening after results day, Greenheads pack might be similar
    You definitely going to Greenhead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mxhnoor)
    That's really my only option tbh. It's the only reason I'm considering whether I should go to greenhead or not. But people keep telling me the travelling is worth it so idk. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.
    I'm in the same position. I'd really like to go but the traveling's putting me off alot. Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamayesha)
    I'm in the same position. I'd really like to go but the traveling's putting me off alot. Where else have you applied?
    I've applied to Heckmomdwike, crossley Heath, north Halifax grammer, and applied for Bradford grammer bursary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jad3s3yh4030)
    This is so cute i wish i had this when i started, i was at partner school so got in pretty easily.. Currently A2, feel free to ask any questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know this is a stupid question but do we have to bring our own books and stuff to write in ?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a stupid question but do we have to bring our own books and stuff to write in ?
    I guess so. I'm not an expert tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Heckmomdwike, crossley Heath, north Halifax grammer, and applied for Bradford grammer bursary
    Hey! I go to Crossley Heath, well I suppose I just graduated. If you have any questions feel free to ask. What is your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person from Wakey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person from Wakey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I am, I just don't go to school there

ReputationRep:
    Wow, and you've gotten into all of them!? My only other option is Dixons City Academy really. Where are you most likely going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamayesha)
    Wow, and you've gotten into all of them!? My only other option is Dixons City Academy really. Where are you most likely going?
    Yeah I got into all of them 😄 And I'm not really sure anymore but I really want to go to greenhead. But if not, maybe crossley or Heckmomdwike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    No I am, I just don't go to school there
    Well, I generally mean the Wakefield area. I don't go to a school with Wakefield as it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah probably
    Thats good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I generally mean the Wakefield area. I don't go to a school with Wakefield as it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I meant that too . Under a Wakefield postcode but I went to school in Halifax

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.