Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    LSE potentially this Friday
    pleeeeaaaase let it be this friday i don't think i can wait any longer

ReputationRep:
    I got a Warwick offer today Anyone know when UCL / Durham usually give theirs out?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by granderre)
    pleeeeaaaase let it be this friday i don't think i can wait any longer
    When did you guys send your application? I only sent it recently (9th Nov) so just received the confirmation "12 week" mail their "2 week" mail a few days back. Also what predicted grades have you applied with?

ReputationRep:
    Stop getting offers! It makes me want to cry

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer from LSE which was given out today

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! How many weeks were you in to the 8 weeks?
    I recieved my 8 week email 2 weeks ago, and just really want to know

(Original post by breenybrecher)
    I've got an offer from LSE which was given out today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blank101)
    Congrats! How many weeks were you in to the 8 weeks?
    I recieved my 8 week email 2 weeks ago, and just really want to know
    I applied on the 13th October and I'd had 2 of the two week notices

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for all my unis D:

Got an interview offer from Oxford, though

ReputationRep:
    Very relieved after weeks of waiting to finally receive my first offer from Bristol and an Oxford interview within 2 days of each other!

Well done to everyone with offers so far and good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    Very relieved after weeks of waiting to finally receive my first offer from Bristol and an Oxford interview within 2 days of each other!

Well done to everyone with offers so far and good luck to those still waiting!
    Congrats!! When did you apply/lnat? Also what college at oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Same! Ahh hopefully I'll hear soon :/
    What were your AS grades?
    (Original post by breenybrecher)
    I applied on the 13th October and I'd had 2 of the two week notices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiegoldrich)
    Congrats!! When did you apply/lnat? Also what college at oxford?
    Thank you! Errrrrm I sat my lnat the day before the Oxford deadline I can't remember when that was and application was sent off on the 4/10. I've applied for Brasenose

Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhishek Dhawan)
    When did you guys send your application? I only sent it recently (9th Nov) so just received the confirmation "12 week" mail their "2 week" mail a few days back. Also what predicted grades have you applied with?
    I sent mine on the 29th September and got the 8 week email on the 19th of October - so a month ago!! and my predicted is 3A*s (lol not accurate at all)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    Thank you! Errrrrm I sat my lnat the day before the Oxford deadline I can't remember when that was and application was sent off on the 4/10. I've applied for Brasenose

Where have you applied?
    Thats cool - I applied to Oriel (just checked their page and they haven't announced law interview results yet).

Hopefully I'll find out soon because I might need to rearrange my York interview (8th)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats cool - I applied to Oriel (just checked their page and they haven't announced law interview results yet).

Hopefully I'll find out soon because I might need to rearrange my York interview (8th)!!!
    I've applied to Oriel too but haven't heard any news. My friend got an interview for Brasenose even though she applied to UNIV.
    Do you mind me asking what your grades are?

ReputationRep:

Oh nice well good luck for that! Mine is on the 9th so hopefully yours will be too! I also have an interview for York but I'm not sure I'll go as I'd prefer to go to Bristol so there's no point really! But good luck for that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karishmaxo)
    I sent mine 3 weeks ago, I've got SOAS, Manchester and City but probs taking a gap year anyway
    i got city and soas too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fs1)
    i got city and soas too!
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your grades and predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnisaI)
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your grades and predicted grades?
    I got 7A*21A2B at GCSE,
    AABC at AS (eng lit, philosophy and ethics, french and economics)
    and my school won't tell me what predicted grades they put on my ucas reference but i'm guessing at least AAA because they sent off my application to Oxford and wouldn't have let me if it was below their entry requriements.
    I'm hoping that I was predicted at least A*A*(eng lit and phil and ethics) A(french).

What about you?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.