Turn on thread page Beta

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is a very stupid question... but they do give you back the original certificates there and then don't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaaaxx)
    Hi guys, hope everyones interviews have gone okay...does anyone know if we need to bring degree transcripts or just our certificates? Thank you
    i think it's just degree certificate? But i haven't had my interview yet so not totally sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia08)
    This is a very stupid question... but they do give you back the original certificates there and then don't they?
    I imagine they just want to check they're legit and compare them to the photocopies to check they match up and they will keep the photocopies

ReputationRep:
    It's been a couple of years since my interview but I assume things are the same.

Hi guys, hope everyones interviews have gone okay...does anyone know if we need to bring degree transcripts or just our certificates? Thank you
    Just the certificate to the interview, unless they've explicitly asked for a transcript.

Yes.

Good luck all

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do but they keep them while you are doing the interview cycle and give the pile back when you are in de briefing

ReputationRep:
    I took certificate only and that was fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine1193)
    I took certificate only and that was fine
    Okay, thank you all for getting back to me

ReputationRep:
    I actually found it quite hard! maths station I literally could not do 😢

ReputationRep:
    Did the other stations go ok for you though? I'm sure you did well just be happy it's done and chill 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dont worry me either haha maybe if we all do badly it will work in our favour

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was difficult as well! I ran out of time on the maths one

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what was coming out of my mouth, ah well, whatever happens happens!

ReputationRep:
    God you guys are making me so nervous now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    God you guys are making me so nervous now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    noo, don't worry about it!! Some people it my set came out and said they really enjoyed it/it was really easy etc

And on the whole most people in my set found the maths station really easy!

Don't worry, you'll be great!

ReputationRep:
    noo, don't worry about it!! Some people it my set came out and said they really enjoyed it/it was really easy etc

And on the whole most people in my set found the maths station really easy!

Don't worry, you'll be great!
    Is it just that section people are worrying over or do you not think it went well I general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't think anyone is worrying over any of the sections massively, i guess when you think retrospectively it can always go better?

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't think anyone is worrying over any of the sections massively, i guess when you think retrospectively it can always go better?

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about
    Ye so true! You always think of what went bad instead of the good. Thanks 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its been said before but I'll say it again.

We are not allowed to give ANY info on the stations. Sorry. You will find out the same way we all did.

Is the maths test using a calculator or non-calc? Thank you guys

ReputationRep:
    Is the maths test using a calculator or non-calc? Thank you guys
    They are not allowed to give any information out. This would be saying too much. We have to face the interview the same way everyone else has had to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What prep do people advise, or what are other people doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.