Turn on thread page Beta

BORED ask me anything x watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan_Ahmed)
    Also, how did you take 15 GCSEs?
    I took Spanish after school, Latin was split into Language and Literature (bc we did it with WJEC back then) and I did Turkish in my own time in Year 12 out of boredom lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    French, and I was one motherfrickin mark off an A. I spent like £80 on remarks and both units came back EXACTLY THE SAME.
    LOL. You continuing french this year? I forgot what you're taking for A2. You wanna push that up to an A or are you pushing for an all-A* A2 result?

I took Spanish after school, Latin was split into Language and Literature (bc we did it with WJEC back then) and I did Turkish in my own time in Year 12 out of boredom lol
    My mother is obsessed with turkish for instance. She uses turkish words around the house and has dragged us all to Turkey like 3 or 4 times. I actually prefer other Turk languages to Turkish, though. :/ It also irritates me that the turkish abandoned their script for no reason other than that Ataturk wanted to feel european,

ReputationRep:
    LOL. You continuing french this year? I forgot what you're taking for A2. You wanna push that up to an A or are you pushing for an all-A* A2 result?

My mother is obsessed with turkish for instance. She uses turkish words around the house and has dragged us all to Turkey like 3 or 4 times. I actually prefer other Turk languages to Turkish, though. :/ It also irritates me that the turkish abandoned their script for no reason other than that Ataturk wanted to feel european,
    I've already sat my A2s and got A*ABB with mitigating circumstances. I'm resitting Maths and Classical Languages to get them up to A*s, if I'm feeling confident I'll resit Chemistry too. And nah, I ceebs with French. I've had a year to get over it and quite frankly I'd rather learn French outside the classroom.

ReputationRep:
    Will you suck my ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabianhorrox1)
    Will you suck my ****?
    no m8 but at least you tried x

ReputationRep:
    no m8 but at least you tried x
    Fairs

ReputationRep:
    tit for tit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markhall1)
    tit for tit?
    **** off rude boi shes mine

ReputationRep:
    **** off rude boi shes mine
    shut your dirty mouth dont talk like that in front of my girl you mug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markhall1)
    shut your dirty mouth dont talk like that in front of my girl you mug
    She likes me because of these sick lines. Roses are red violets are blue, my **** is 10 inches, cant wait to F you

ReputationRep:
    I've already sat my A2s and got A*ABB with mitigating circumstances. I'm resitting Maths and Classical Languages to get them up to A*s, if I'm feeling confident I'll resit Chemistry too. And nah, I ceebs with French. I've had a year to get over it and quite frankly I'd rather learn French outside the classroom.

I don't know about you, but trying to learn any modern language in a classroom just makes me hate the language, no matter how much I loved the language to begin with. I took german for four years and I hated it because of the way we had to learn, but now I'm starting to get an interest in it again.

Was the chemistry your A? What grades do you need for the medicine courses you're applying for?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you, but trying to learn any modern language in a classroom just makes me hate the language, no matter how much I loved the language to begin with. I took german for four years and I hated it because of the way we had to learn, but now I'm starting to get an interest in it again.

Was the chemistry your A? What grades do you need for the medicine courses you're applying for?
    AAA, although Manchester want an A* in one of the subjects I'm retaking and AAAC at Imperial :lol:
    And yes, chem was my A
    The only modern language I've ever learned in a classroom and loved was Spanish, idek why I didn't take it to AS bc it was my highest UMS score out of all my GCSEs and I prefered it to French anyway. I had an amazing teacher, and I think it was the fast pace that made me enjoy it bc it was a two year accelerated course rather than learning it for five years since year 7

ReputationRep:
    She likes me because of these sick lines. Roses are red violets are blue, my **** is 10 inches, cant wait to F you
    Sozza Mark he's got me with that one I love a romantic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    How about we strike an online deal?

I will be willing to give you my answer to your question if you are willing to answer and complete the final installation.

I understand that perhaps the value of each answer is not equal, considering the fact that my answer will only be one word but the impact it shall have will be great.
    So is your backup biochem then?

ReputationRep:
    AAA, although Manchester want an A* in one of the subjects I'm retaking and AAAC at Imperial :lol:
    And yes, chem was my A
    The only modern language I've ever learned in a classroom and loved was Spanish, idek why I didn't take it to AS bc it was my highest UMS score out of all my GCSEs and I prefered it to French anyway. I had an amazing teacher, and I think it was the fast pace that made me enjoy it bc it was a two year accelerated course rather than learning it for five years since year 7
    What's your fifth option? And I'm sure you're gonna get what you want this year, you seem really studious. What's your first choice university?

ReputationRep:
    What's your fifth option? And I'm sure you're gonna get what you want this year, you seem really studious. What's your first choice university?
    I really hope so, thank you :') And QMUL for biomedical sciences

ReputationRep:
    Incomplete lads competing for a complete lass I'll back off

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so, thank you :') And QMUL for biomedical sciences
    Good luck this year, though I doubt you're gonna need much of it haha. Just don't get another head injury. xD
    If you end up on the biomedical course, what will you do? Apply for postgrad medicine?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck this year, though I doubt you're gonna need much of it haha. Just don't get another head injury. xD
    If you end up on the biomedical course, what will you do? Apply for postgrad medicine?
    QMUL have a programme where the top 15 students get automatically transferred to Barts' gradudate course (with interview ofc), if I'm unsuccessful with that, I'll apply for the graduate course normally through UCAS

ReputationRep:
    Sozza Mark he's got me with that one I love a romantic
    What can I say there more if you pm me

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.