Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by doommiinniikky)
    Had my law interview at Homerton on thursday - just about recovered from the stress! Went ok... answered a Law Test question about ...
    Can someone delete quoted post please:

Lucilou101 Plagioclase SlowlorisIncognito Craghyrax Minerva Beska randdom Zottula Neostigmine Carnationlilyrose Roving Fish

ReputationRep:
    Done. Thanks for being vigilant.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    Done. Thanks for being vigilant.
    I know it was reported earlier but sometimes the fastest way is simply to summon the gods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    I know it was reported earlier but sometimes the fastest way is simply to summon the gods.
    Not often that I get called that!

ReputationRep:
    Amazes me how people think it is worth breaking the conditions of their Data Protection form, and jeapardising their entire application, just to help their competition!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    ...just to help their competition!
    Indeed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I know what they asked you at interview? I got a interview invitation this year and I am confused about how to prepare interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KellyYe)
    Can I know what they asked you at interview? I got a interview invitation this year and I am confused about how to prepare interview.
    This is an invariably disastrous question to ask for several reasons:

1. It defeats the entire point of the interview process, and will not stand you in good stead come supervision
    2. People will almost certainly lie, which will harm your performance at interview

The interview is designed to get the best out of you. Don't get hung up on questions - answer clearly, honestly and carefully, and there's not much more you can do.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This was a thread for the 2015/16 admissions cycle and is now closed.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.