Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it time Europe bans Islam & muslim immigration? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Shehzar)
    No, Allah does not suggested anybody to kill non-believers & infidles. Those terroroist attacks are made everyday in a muslim country like Pakistan.. no-one just take cares of it cz it happens in a muslim country. now if it just happens in a non-muslim country the whole of the countries & their people shouts out on it.. why is that so?? Has Allah also told muslims to kill the other muslims as well.. what u said just dos not seem to have a valid point in it..
    Allah has told Muslims to kill other Muslims who are hypocrites. The thing you don't understand is that Jihadists see moderate Muslims who do not kill in the name of Allah and the caliphate as hypocrites, and as bad as infidels, and they therefore have no qualms whatsoever about killing them either. As for people not caring because its not a Muslim country, its nonsense. Tunisia is home to many Muslims and there was also a global reaction to that. If you truly don't understand that Allah calls for the death of infidels and non believers in the Jihad verses then I really cant help you. You're on a level of delusion I'm not qualified to help you with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Not sure what it is that you're disagreeing with? Everything I stated is factually correct, so far as I'm aware :dontknow:

How are you defining 'radical', and why should these radicals be our only concern? :holmes:

White people aren't the only group in the world who have a problem with Islamism, and please stop bringing race into it:mute:

Do you know how non-incendiary improvised shrapnel/jacket explosives are constructed/work? (I'm guessing not)

Source?

Not aware of any trade deals that were contingent upon mass immigration, and we could do with a greener economy tbh (not that we buy all that much oil from Syria/Iraq anymore)

Just one of many reasons we will never buy this 'British Muslim' BS. Most of y'all primarily identify with your land/religion/culture/customs/language/heritage/history/values/norms of origin, and only loosely/superficially identify with ours, even when you're given full citizenship/right to remain, receive state support, use our public services, send your children to the same schools etc etc

Self-evidently it is not I'm afraid, your own language is testament to that

We don't go round preaching to/looking down our noses at/avoiding drinkers, or kicking up a fuss about serving alcohol, in the same way

You have your grandparents (hence bolded text) – it was a little tongue in cheek, but the point remains, your country/background/culture runs in your blood, whether you chose to buy into that or not, it’s something that resonates with many peoples, the world over

For sure, but did you see this: 75% of Muslims believe there’s only one legitimate interpretation of the Koran | Source

Essentially true, unfortunately, so far as I understand it, although you could of course say similar of certain elements of other religious doctrines

With all due respect, that is a ridiculous, if well meaning proposition. No Muslim is going to accept anyone else, especially not a Westerner, telling them to ‘go back to your books and have a rethink’. Even if they did, you would end up with a multitude of interpretations, including some just as bad, if not worse, than those that extremists currently cling to!

For sure, but by other Muslims, and over time – religious evolution/revolution takes time/involves a heck of a lot of strife. The ‘Muslim reformation’ may be almost upon us but it will not be over in a flash and will come at great cost – a cost that the West is not prepared to bear, or have any part in, yet here we are, getting sucked into this sectarian ****storm sweeping the Middle East..

Perhaps in the year 2115, when the dust has settled. Thanks for the (somewhat conspiratorial) history of the (distortion of the) Koran lesson

Christianity is already effectively off-limits in many Muslim countries, what planet have you been living on since the glorious ‘Arab Spring’?

Not everyone

True, but the problem is that few of them stand by us (check my post linked above) and that because of this, and such heinous acts, there will be too many in society who distrust/reject them for the way we enlightened few behave to make a difference

Truth is, fewer and fewer Westerners care any more - the whole notion of 'rights' has been warped/stretched all recognition is at is. Fact is, we are tired of being threatened, abused, and attacked in our own lands. We shouldn't have to stand for it, and don't have to stand for it. People are starting to realise this, and starting to wonder why we have stood for it for so long. This is why I genuinely fear for the Muslim communities of the West now

In the right (wrong) conditions it's all too easy to turn neighbour against neighbour and instigate all kinds of ugliness. Believe it. All that is necessary is for people to feel sufficiently threatened/hopeless and adopt a dehumanised 'them and us' attitude (see Nazi Germany/Rwanda for reference)

If you do not believe race riots, atrocities, and possibly war, are a real and present danger in Europe then my friend you need to wake up and smell the coffee

Muslim immigrants do indeed often do very nicely out of emigrating to the West – no-one would argue with that :rolleyes:

Tip of the iceburg, unfortunately, and hardly an isolated incident either. The real question is, how many more murders of soldiers, journalists, revellers are we going to see on our streets in the West before the population in this or that (right leaning) European country decides enough’s enough? My guess is not many and that it won’t be long before more Anders Breivik type nutters pop up to launch bloody protests/outrages of their own

Oh, well that’s ok then

Few people outside the London metro ivory tower/ideologue and corporatist elites actually buy that (anymore) when it comes to (un-mandated) mass inter-civilisational immigration, unfortunately – particularly where people of disparate culture/ethnicity/language/values/norms are concerned

It’s called submission,* and your excerpts from its doctrine are just as deflective/selective. You can’t have your cake and eat it I’m afraid (see above re: 75%)

Oh no, we’re racists? Better stop criticising Islam :innocent:

Last time I checked homosexuals weren’t throwing people off the tops of tall buildings because they disagreed with they disapproved of this or that element of their lifestyle. Fear of Islam/Muslims is entirely rational – if you don’t fear Islamists even a little bit by now, as a ‘kafir’, after the multiple outrages they have committed against us, in the name of their religion, then you need to get your head examined

Not going to be enough. They are a determined and utterly ruthless enemy. The only things that will defeat such an enemy are: A) Overwhelming force and an (ongoing) moratorium on immigration from the Muslim world + expulsion of anyone with any possible affiliation with ISIS; B) Adopting equally ruthless tactics. Neither will fly with much of the population, let alone our liberal leaders, right now (although that may change if we see further atrocities and the emergence of reciprocal vigilante terrorism)

Mission impossible, unfortunately

Sure. Let me guess, they’re Zionists, right? :facepalm2:

Thankfully some of us have managed to remove the liberal white-wash filter – noted in my previous post – from our brains

Hate to say I told you so. It’s time that wishful liberal ideologues woke up..
    Does it not seem a little odd to you that this is 'the ****ing hundredth time'? Have you not spotted a bit of a pattern by now?
    Yes obviously i did. which is y i can relate to y many of uu hate muslims by now. But imagine ur on a peaceful religion like islam and have been believing literally in everything in it since u were born and then a terrosrist group like ISIS comes out of nowhere in the name of ur religion killing innocents around the world, not to mention killing ur own ppl who are as well MUSLIMS and then instead of everyone acting together to ban such horrific activities they start blaming uu as a muslim. U reallyy need to look at this from a wider angle. am not saying we're angels... its just that terrorism shall not define islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fidus Achates)
    Yes they are. Allah told them in the Jihadist verses of the Quran to commit horrific crimes like this. If anything, in the warped eyes of Allah, they are better Muslims than those who don't do such things. The fact is these extremists are doing exactly what Allah has asked. They are living by Sharia Law, they are enforcing taxes upon the non believers and they are killing infidels who they see as a threat. This is exactly what Allah calls for in the Quran.
    I saw the verse you posted on another thread which got deleted. In the brackets it referred to Jihad and if you knew anything about the verse it was lesser Jihad which means to defend Islam and only use force when necessary. The Paris attacks wouldn't be regarded as lesser Jihad as in Islam you can't just kill innocent people and it doesn't matter if that innocent person is a Muslim or not.

So you can stop using the argument 'Allah told them in the Jihadist verses.'

ReputationRep:
    Allah has told Muslims to kill other Muslims who are hypocrites. The thing you don't understand is that Jihadists see moderate Muslims who do not kill in the name of Allah and the caliphate as hypocrites, and as bad as infidels, and they therefore have no qualms whatsoever about killing them either. As for people not caring because its not a Muslim country, its nonsense. Tunisia is home to many Muslims and there was also a global reaction to that. If you truly don't understand that Allah calls for the death of infidels and non believers in the Jihad verses then I really cant help you. You're on a level of delusion I'm not qualified to help you with.
    So Allah made everyone so that they could kill each other. What are we? In a forest or something? At this point am starting to think that animals show more intelligence than humans... do u even hear what ur saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Not sure where you're getting that fromIn Muslim lands, protesting against atrocities committed in your nameSee my prior posts in this thread for a good overview of the problems faced/posed by the Muslim commity (larger percentages, providing a hotbed for everything from antisocial behaviour through to heinous atrocities). Engage with the truth..and bring it with them. Lose/lose

Protesting against terrorists? Do you honestly think that will work?? Do you think they will sit down and take notes on how to become 'normal' and not a 'terrorist'?

Your last sentence worries me, implying that European lives are more important than others? Or that it's okay if Muslims get killed off? People don't run away to Europe to intentionally bring these terrorists with them. (although I doubt that's the cause of terrorism in the West anyway)

But if you're going to blame Muslims for bringing 'terrorism' with them, then shouldn't we blame the US & UK for the invasion of Iraq in 2003 which is the fundamental reason radical islamism today? Ask your grandparents how peaceful life was in the 1900s (or compared to now anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashtar)
    (8.12)
    (9.123)
    what am I supposed to understand from this? Whats the soorah's name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YA98)
    I saw the verse you posted on another thread which got deleted. In the brackets it referred to Jihad and if you knew anything about the verse it was lesser Jihad which means to defend Islam and only use force when necessary. The Paris attacks wouldn't be regarded as lesser Jihad as in Islam you can't just kill innocent people and it doesn't matter if that innocent person is a Muslim or not.
    Delusion of grandeur. All I hope is the 98 in your username doesn't refer to your year of birth and you're not actually this naive. Islam is a self promoting and furthering religious ideology. Its for that exact reasons why the Ottoman Empire became as big as it did.

(Original post by areej218)
    So Allah made everyone so that they could kill each other. What are we? In a forest or something? At this point am starting to think that animals show more intelligence than humans... do u even hear what ur saying?
    No, Allah made the religion so that those who follow the religion to the book, Jihadists, are able to kill moderate Muslims who may question certain aspects. it was of course very clever because it means that the strongest believers of Islam will always carry on and Islam will grow, which has happened numerous times throughout history, i.e. the Ottoman Empire. As for saying 'in a forest or something', well a lot of people were living in a forest back in the 7th century where this backward ideology belongs.

ReputationRep:
    Delusion of grandeur. All I hope is the 98 in your username doesn't refer to your year of birth and you're not actually this naive. Islam is a self promoting and furthering religious ideology. Its for that exact reasons why the Ottoman Empire became as big as it did.
    Nope that is the meaning of the verse and the context you put it in was wrong.

ReputationRep:

No, Allah made the religion so that those who follow the religion to the book, Jihadists, are able to kill moderate Muslims who may question certain aspects. it was of course very clever because it means that the strongest believers of Islam will always carry on and Islam will grow, which has happened numerous times throughout history, i.e. the Ottoman Empire. As for saying 'in a forest or something', well a lot of people were living in a forest back in the 7th century where this backward ideology belongs.
    u know what i mean by the forest thing so stop giving me all this **** from wikipidea... and seriously give me a single verse in Quraan that proves what ur saying... The only reason y Allah made religion was because he wanted us to abide by some rules that made our lives easier and peaceful and which is y he banned murder, theft, cheating, abuse etc. Islam encourages things as small as smiling to people's faces. Its so peaceful and friendly when u get to know about the real version of it. and not what u hear/read all over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faisalshamallakh)
    Protesting against terrorists? Do you honestly think that will work?? Do you think they will sit down and take notes on how to become 'normal' and not a 'terrorist'?

Your last sentence worries me, implying that European lives are more important than others? Or that it's okay if Muslims get killed off? People don't run away to Europe to intentionally bring these terrorists with them. (although I doubt that's the cause of terrorism in the West anyway)

But if you're going to blame Muslims for bringing 'terrorism' with them, then shouldn't we blame the US & UK for the invasion of Iraq in 2003 which is the fundamental reason radical islamism today? Ask your grandparents how peaceful life was in the 1900s (or compared to now anyway)
    Perhaps I am now older than many on this board, but my grandparents lived through a world war in which a chauvinist militarist ideology was suppressed only with tremendous brutality and after it had laid most British cities in ruins. By comparison Islam is a limp opponent. On the other hand we did not have three million questionably British Nazis at that time and the donkeys were not quite as lame as they have become. Then as now there was a desire not see what should have been obvious, because the fantasy was more comforting. The result was a catastrophe that could and should have been avoided - a catastrophe that was far greater for our opponents than for us.

ReputationRep:
    @ the frightening amount of ignorance in this thread

stop using the actions of a few to justify the hatred for many

isis, al qaeda and boko haram make up 0.003% of the billion+ muslims. islam does not equate to islam. (proof? if it did, we would all be dead/living in war zones)

97% of school shooters are male and 79% are white - are we going to stop white boys from attending schools? no. that wouldn't make sense. because the vast majority cannot help the actions of the unfortunate minority. stop nurturing the ignorance being bred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areej218)
    u know what i mean by the forest thing so stop giving me all this **** from wikipidea... and seriously give me a single verse in Quraan that proves what ur saying... The only reason y Allah made religion was because he wanted us to abide by some rules that made our lives easier and peaceful and which is y he banned murder, theft, cheating, abuse etc. Islam encourages things as small as smiling to people's faces. Its so peaceful and friendly when u get to know about the real version of it. and not what u hear/read all over the internet.
    Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

I rest my case.

Finally, as you seem to be a naive little kid, listen to Maajid Nawaz and educate yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0zza)

isis, al qaeda and boko haram make up 0.003% of the billion+ muslims. islam does not equate to islam. (proof? if it did, we would all be dead/living in war zones)

97% of school shooters are male and 79% are white - are we going to stop white boys from attending schools? no. that wouldn't make sense. because the vast majority cannot help the actions of the unfortunate minority. stop nurturing the ignorance being bred
    The difference is that most muslims agree with at least some of the goals of the terrorists. The disagreement in the muslim community is principally about tactics not objectives. Most white men do not agree in principle that school students should be killed, merely being unwilling to carry out the killings themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Observatory)
    The difference is that most muslims agree with at least some of the goals of the terrorists. The disagreement in the muslim community is principally about tactics not objectives. Most white men do not agree in principle that school students should be killed, merely being unwilling to carry out the killings themselves.
    you speak for the muslim community as if you have some sort of omniscient, insider knowledge which isn't the case (i assume)

people seem to pull these claims out of nowhere. where is the proof of these thoughts? what objectives are you referring to? it's vague and unsourced and the fact we all so readily turn to hatred and disdain says something about the culture of fear that's been cultivated

ReputationRep:
    Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

I rest my case.

Finally, as you seem to be a naive little kid, listen to Maajid Nawaz and educate yourself.

U do realize that this was said thousands of years ago when there were fights between muslims and disbelievers who were in fact started by the disbelievers in most cases so its basically self defense. and the captives ur reading about... the prophet used to set them free after such fights at the cost of teaching muslims how to read and write. Dont worry its not like they were being lashed or used as sex slaves or someth....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0zza)

The sad thing is, by harbouring this divide between Muslims and non-Muslims, we're essentially assisting extremist groups in their search for support... the more Muslims that we drive away through fear/ignorance/hatred, the more susceptible they are to falling victim to radicalisation... the more we judge the whole on the actions of 1 or 2, the more of the whole we lose, and before you know it, that 1 or 2 has become a few, then a substantial amount... and then many etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z0zza)
    you speak for the muslim community as if you have some sort of omniscient, insider knowledge which isn't the case (i assume)

people seem to pull these claims out of nowhere. where is the proof of these thoughts? what objectives are you referring to? it's vague and unsourced and the fact we all so readily turn to hatred and disdain says something about the culture of fear that's been cultivated
    http://www.shariawatch.org.uk/articl...s#.VkfJi7wy08o

Surveys find that among British muslims a large minority will agree with extremist positions (e.g. passive support for terrorism) and a large majority consider themselves equally or more loyal to the Ummah as Britain.

If 27% of white men had some sympathy for school shooters then I do not think segregated schools for white men would be unreasonably.

ReputationRep:
    I see your threads are all about either Muslims or immigrants, why do you judge the majority by minority's actions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xavier617)
    The sad thing is, by harbouring this divide between Muslims and non-Muslims, we're essentially assisting extremist groups in their search for support... the more Muslims that we drive away through fear/ignorance/hatred, the more susceptible they are to falling victim to radicalisation... the more we judge the whole on the actions of 1 or 2, the more of the whole we lose, and before you know it, that 1 or 2 has become a few, then a substantial amount... and then many etc etc
    exactly. the hatred and ignorance bred, in the sake of 'security', is more counter productive than anything. the venemous attitudes, stemming from a 'them vs us' mentality, is only going to worsen the situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Observatory)
    http://www.shariawatch.org.uk/articl...s#.VkfJi7wy08o

Surveys find that among British muslims a large minority will agree with extremist positions (e.g. passive support for terrorism) and a large majority consider themselves equally or more loyal to the Ummah as Britain.

If 27% of white men had some sympathy for school shooters then I do not think segregated schools for white men would be unreasonably.
    if muslims were a signficant threat, there is billion+ of them. we would be dead/living in a warzone

also, who is to say white men don't have these attitudes? there was a surge of support from white men for the 2014 isla vista killings, but i highly doubt anyone will be performing a survey for them any time soon

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.