The Student Room Group

AQA A2 MFP3 Further Pure 3 – 18th May 2016 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

WTF!!!!! As soon as I saw the new AQA layout... I knew **** was gonna be solid...
Didn't feel like a hard paper, just very pushing for time...
Nothing like any of the past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
That was atrocious
Reply 324
Wow..... Guess I'm going to have to get an apprenticeship
Original post by JME_CHG
WTF!!!!! As soon as I saw the new AQA layout... I knew **** was gonna be solid...

Yeah basically lol
And I saw the first question and it wasn't numerical method lmao
So pushed for time in that exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPL98
Hopefully, its this one (M3 is my weakest module). I really wish AQA were clearer with how this works.

You're a scrubalabadingdong
So uhh who ever said they wont mess around with euler formula...
rank. no uni for me then
Will i see you guys on the next papers
Original post by C0balt
Yeah basically lol
And I saw the first question and it wasn't numerical method lmao

GB predictions?

I couldn't do the proving whatever α was whatever and that stupid finding x⁵... Apart from that I did everything else but wasn't able to check at the end :/
the polar coordinate curve one? writing it in the correct form and doing the transformation wtf was that?
Reply 333
Wow that was hard. Looking forward to seeing unofficial mark schemes and stuff though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
Waiting on the mark scheme like xmas is coming
Original post by Adam_98
So pushed for time in that exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah ikr I couldn't check my answers so I made an idiotic mistake lol
Original post by JME_CHG
GB predictions?

I couldn't do the proving whatever α was whatever and that stupid finding x⁵... Apart from that I did everything else but wasn't able to check at the end :/

I feel like it's gonna be 2015 FP1 all over again in that everyone said it was atrocious and boom 74/75 for 100UMS
Original post by Emi1998
the polar coordinate curve one? writing it in the correct form and doing the transformation wtf was that?

lol I had flashbacks to FP1 hyperbolic question last year 😑
Reply 336
Original post by JME_CHG
GB predictions?

I reckon mid 60s for 90ums
Original post by JME_CHG
GB predictions?

2014 minus 2 marks
The 2015 paper was easy apart from the last questions, but i thought this paper was quite demanding all the way through. My GB prediction: A* 66 A 60
How many marks was the limit integral question x^-7lnx thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending