What things irritate/annoy you?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    thats a very mature and wise decision
    I try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Because i hate being myself therefore i find myself annoying x
    nuuuh you should b yourself, dont change, be who u r ok? xxoxo
    i bet your personality is amazing <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    I get irritated by people that are cheap. I don't mean people that are careful with their money, I mean people that have little cheap scams on the go all the time. The guy in a shared house that never contributes to buying light bulbs, toilet roll etc but always helps himself to everyone else's milk and butter. Or when the electricity bill comes and it works out as £28.50 per housemate, he'll just give £25 because all he has is notes and if you chase him up later for the other £3.50 will moan that you're cheap for asking. Or you get on a train and one guy in your group decides he's too cool to buy a ticket, so goes and hides in the toilet to avoid the conductor.

The worst version of this type of person is the one who is incredibly self-justifying about their behaviour. There's a girl at my work who is like this. She goes to perfume counters with little atomisers and then plugs them on top of the tester sprays and fills her atomisers up. If you suggest to her that she's basically stealing she will be all "well they put those out for people to use don't they?". She gets all offended that her morality is questioned for doing that. The sad thing is she's well off as well, she just thinks she's clever for having a way of getting free perfume. Then we went out for a meal with work, there were four of us, I had a couple of drinks and a pizza, worth about £15, she decided to drink one after another of their £9 cocktails meaning in the end the bill came to about £115. She announced that we should all put in £30 to cover it with a tip and when I started looking through the bill she started having a go at me to the others "oh here we go...Mr Tight Fist, wants to scrutinise everything so pay everything to the penny...why not lighten up and just pay for God's sake". It backfired on her because the others also then looked at the bill and were like...well to be fair, about half this bill is yours, we aren't here to subsidise you having free cocktails all night, and they left her to pay the £50odd value of the food and drinks she'd had which then put her in a foul sulk with everybody at the injustice she had suffered....
    ugh that must be so annoying! :/

i actually read all that

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SophiMai;64426527]samsam9797 really annoys me :/ he's in all my classes at school and I can't get away from him :/]

Haha! Hint taken loud and clear good to know I have a good pal And maybe if you didn't talk to me in all our classes I would not think you wanted to talks.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=samsam9797;64436583]
    (Original post by SophiMai)
    samsam9797 really annoys me :/ he's in all my classes at school and I can't get away from him :/]

Haha! Hint taken loud and clear good to know I have a good pal And maybe if you didn't talk to me in all our classes I would not think you wanted to talks.
    oooo, @SophiMai u jus got caught m8 loooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    Everything the dude said in addition to another list
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mariam687;64436689]
    (Original post by samsam9797)

oooo, @SophiMai u jus got caught m8 loooool
    It's only a joke, we're like best pals😂 When I wrote the first comment he was sitting across from me laughing at what I intended to write lol 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=samsam9797;64436583]
    samsam9797 really annoys me :/ he's in all my classes at school and I can't get away from him :/]

You're ignorance only encourages me to talk!!!😂

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SophiMai;64437051]

It's only a joke, we're like best pals When I wrote the first comment he was sitting across from me laughing at what I intended to write lol

LOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SophiMai;64437051]

It's only a joke, we're like best pals When I wrote the first comment he was sitting across from me laughing at what I intended to write lol

LOOOOOOOOOL, id rep u but i already have so i cnt :/

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mariam687;64437147]

LOOOOOL
    #Gr8Bantur haha, is a rep like a 'like'? Kinda new to this and samsam9797 won't help me 😂

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely cannot stand people chewing out loud.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SophiMai;64437207]

#Gr8Bantur haha, is a rep like a 'like'?

yh, its a "like"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    I absolutely cannot stand people chewing out loud.

and chewing with their mouths open

like "didnt yo mum teach you no manners?"

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mariam687;64437275]

yh, its a "like"
    Klkl, thnx hah👍🏽

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SophiMai;64437311]

Klkl, thnx hah

np man

ReputationRep:

gives me the shivers loool

ReputationRep:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

ReputationRep:
    oh and when you message a long paragraph to someone

and the reply is just one word..

-sigh

ReputationRep:
    :pierre: I'll give you one guess :france:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.