Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarBubbles2000)
    THE COURSEWORK!!! (Rant time) Omg I was one of the first people finished with the folder (we presented our coursework in a folder) and I handed in on time and everything... Skipped lunch for two weeks every day to work on the folder.. And then I got the folder back with plenty of complaints from the teacher saying that some of my testings looked like a Year 7 made it. I WAS FURIOUS!!! Lol XD Other people had it worse though.. I only had to redo one page. (Rant over) That was my experience in early may when I should have been done and dusted with textiles so I could work on finishing Art coursework. ><
    Ah omg you had art coursework as well?? Ahh poor you!
    Hahah that sucks! Coursework was a nightmare for me too; our teacher basically didn't tell us anything at first and then when we showed her our pages she would say we had to redo them! I redid 3 or 4 pages at the beginning and then gave up towards the end so I have no idea how I did
    But tbh it was the worst experience of my life! The practical was stressful too. Everything was so rushed and I didn't know what I was doing the whole time
    But yeah there were people who had it worse e.g. they didn't finish before the deadline. I spent so much time on it and I'm just glad it's over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiefuller)
    Ah omg you had art coursework as well?? Ahh poor you!
    Hahah that sucks! Coursework was a nightmare for me too; our teacher basically didn't tell us anything at first and then when we showed her our pages she would say we had to redo them! I redid 3 or 4 pages at the beginning and then gave up towards the end so I have no idea how I did
    But tbh it was the worst experience of my life! The practical was stressful too. Everything was so rushed and I didn't know what I was doing the whole time
    But yeah there were people who had it worse e.g. they didn't finish before the deadline. I spent so much time on it and I'm just glad it's over!
    Yeah I should have never picked art and textiles together.. Totally regret it The only good thing is that at least i have one less gcse to revise for (I finshed Art before the exams wahey )

Our teacher wasn't that helpful either. We had the same situation as well; we basically used last year's folders as a guideline to what we should do because she didn't tell us how to textiles coursework haha.. Ah well it's over now

ReputationRep:
    Religious Studies and Chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Maths & History when my exam is over tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    maths, english, geography, computing, chemistry and physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by s.mo)
    Maths & History when my exam is over tomorrow
    wooooh , my last exam is tomorrow too good luck and enjoy your early summer!

ReputationRep:
    Geography, Englsh (both lang and lit), and biology
    Most of my other subjects I don't mind that much...

ReputationRep:
    English Language definitely! Probably failed it and have to do it next year. So maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    Was very happy to drop art a couple of years ago. I feel like you either love it or you hate it, and it wasn't my thing at all.

I resented the amount of time I had to spend on it when I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere

ReputationRep:
    R.E I don't want to see that subject again. This is the last day i have to waste on this annoying long ass subject ever. probably gonna get C because everything revising is not going in my head. Waste of TIME

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.