Show
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    who hates going to school, in the morning especially :itsme:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm already at school got a free period till my first lesson and I need a chewing gum as this fasting is making my breath smell really bad but you can't have one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm already at school got a free period till my first lesson and I need a chewing gum as this fasting is making my breath smell really bad but you can't have one
    same, i am sitting in my classroom which is empty :sigh: i have 3 and last free :woo: :woo: :woo: wait cann you chew gum :hmmm: i thought you cant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    same, i am sitting in my classroom which is empty :sigh: i have 3 and last free :woo: :woo: :woo: wait cann you chew gum :hmmm: i thought you cant
    I just said you can't during fasting lol I'm going to have to lick my tongue against my jumper haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I just said you can't during fasting lol I'm going to have to lick my tongue against my jumper haha :lol:
    oh yeah you did :slap: i think i am too tired to understand anything :lol: noooo its not gonna work maybe gargle but not full version of it, semi gargle would work like you do when you brush your teeth :sigh: i dont know what i am saying :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    A bit dejected to be honest...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah you did :slap: i think i am too tired to understand anything :lol: noooo its not gonna work maybe gargle but not full version of it, semi gargle would work like you do when you brush your teeth :sigh: i dont know what i am saying :getmecoat:
    I'll just have to suck it up haha. I'm quite tired and I can't be bothered for school, I loved study leave so much.

ReputationRep:
    Got some heavy learning to do for last exam on Friday, and then it's all over. Once more unto the breach and all that

ReputationRep:
    Had enough of feeling like this.

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: irl atm.

I weighed myself today as normal and found out I've lost 1.1kg almost 3lb in 4-5 days :argh: due to fasting
    & not being able to reach the same carb goal for the day. Its such a pain because I'm trying to put +3lb/month
    on my bulk. :rip: to maintaining.

Then there is water weight to consider .... -_-.

ReputationRep:
    Wish I was never born

ReputationRep:
    feel so ridiculously stressed and overwhelmed I want to cry but I'm too dehydrated and exhausted to do that

ahhh the joys of sixth form
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I just burned my hand while cooking breakfast:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever just feel like you’re just sort of...there?

All your friends go out and do all these amazing things like get into relationships and people like them back too, and they have fun, do silly and crazy things together, mess about with their best friends and instead of doing all that...You’re just there?
    Just a little entertaining thing, that people will only notice once, but when it’s gone they don’t give a single f**k?

Well that’s how i feel....

ReputationRep:
    I feel dissatisfied with my life :/ Sounds terrible to say, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm 'happy and fulfilled'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aw I'm so sorry about that! A lot has happened recently and don't feel like talking to a lot of people but thanks I'm okay :lol: And yeah exams went well, thank you for asking. How about you? You still have internals and S1 left, right?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    our spoiler game is too strong :rofl: Ah well you know I'll listen if you need somone ok? So how many exams left? And well remembered! I actually already did my stats last week so only 2 internals to go in bio and chem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wretch)
    Had enough of feeling like this.
    Then change it all :007: its your life, take charge!!

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Wish I was never born
    No I wish you were born, and I bet many others do too!!!

(Original post by nverjvlev)
    feel so ridiculously stressed and overwhelmed I want to cry but I'm too dehydrated and exhausted to do that

ahhh the joys of sixth form

(Original post by emobambam)
    I just burned my hand while cooking breakfast:eek:
    DAMMNN!! are you ok now? and talk about a late breakfast.........:holmes:

someones late for school/work

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Do you ever just feel like you’re just sort of...there?

All your friends go out and do all these amazing things like get into relationships and people like them back too, and they have fun, do silly and crazy things together, mess about with their best friends and instead of doing all that...You’re just there?
    Just a little entertaining thing, that people will only notice once, but when it’s gone they don’t give a single f**k?

Well that’s how i feel....
    I get that feel a lot of the time but then I start dancing and my problems go away, I train everyday!

Chin up tho, youre great ok? Youll find the right ppl, I promise you, its better to wait for goods ones than settle for bad influences!

(Original post by SassKing13)
    I feel dissatisfied with my life :/ Sounds terrible to say, but I wouldn't exactly say I'm 'happy and fulfilled'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Then change it all :007: its your life, take charge!!

No I wish you were born, and I bet many others do too!!!

DAMMNN!! are you ok now? and talk about a late breakfast.........:homes:

someones late for school/work

I get that feel a lot of the time but then I start dancing and my problems go away, I train everyday!

Chin up tho, youre great ok? Youll find the right ppl, I promise you, its better to wait for goods ones than settle for bad influences!

Aww, thanks for this :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :console: it'll be okay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to lovely. No one deserves to feel that way, especially you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.