Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yay Ramadan!!! Don't feel a thing while I m fasting !!!! And the best part is that I lose a lot of weight .....(not that I m fat but .....just saying)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    Yay Ramadan!!! Don't feel a thing while I m fasting !!!! And the best part is that I lose a lot of weight .....(not that I m fat but .....just saying)
    lucky! i think i stay the same.. where you from how many hours is ur fast
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Exams2210)
    lucky! i think i stay the same.. where you from how many hours is ur fast
    Umm!!!! Well we do sehri at 3 am something and break the fast at 6:30 pm!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Umm!!!! Well we do sehri at 3 am something and break the fast at 6:30 pm!!!!
    i do sehri at 2:30 and then iftar is at 9:30
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    i do sehri at 2:30 and then iftar is at 9:30
    Whaaaaaaat !!!!!! 9:30???? Isn't that a little odd which country??

ReputationRep:
    United Kingdom- London
    its not that bad tbh, and i have to do my exams lool Allah swt gives us the strength

ReputationRep:
    I think he may be in the UK. I live there the times are very similar to mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lujubi)
    *she lol. do you have exams?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    United Kingdom- London
    its not that bad tbh, and i have to do my exams lool Allah swt gives us the strength
    Oh !!!! Ok!!!! I never knew !!! I have heard 7 to 8 till timings anyways I didn't sày that its bad i was just surprised!!!!!!^^

ReputationRep:
    Oh !!!! Ok!!!! I never knew !!! I have heard 7 to 8 till timings anyways I didn't sày that its bad i was just surprised!!!!!!^^
    yh its a 19 hour fast for us, but i heard in Iceland its 21 hour fast for them

ReputationRep:
    *she lol. do you have exams?
    Salaam you two!

Exams2210 My AS exams finished last week so all I have to do is complete my EPQ project. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have 4 days to write 5000 words complete with sources planning.

ReputationRep:
    Salaam you two!

Exams2210 My AS exams finished last week so all I have to do is complete my EPQ project. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have 4 days to write 5000 words complete with sources planning.
    WalaykumSalaam
    im doing A2 i did EPQ this year and my presentation was in January, it wasnt so bad, dw u will do fine! insha'allah ur essay goes well, best of luck. u just have to put ur head down and do it. make sure ur references are good and u have a variety of sources like philosophers, quotes, articles, books, websites, exhibitions etc.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yh its a 19 hour fast for us, but i heard in Iceland its 21 hour fast for them
    OK...... Lol I m more surprised!!!:0:D

Salaam you two!

W.salaam!!!^^

(Original post by OGGUS)
    Ramadan Kareem Guys, Sorry I'm late
    Ramadan Kareem.

ReputationRep:
    Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Assalam Alaikum WarahmatAllah. How's everyone? It's our 9th fast today and I don't really think it's that difficult. All you need to do is hibernate till Dhuhr, then till Asr and then till Iftaar :rofl:
    Well today unfortunately I did not feel good at all, so my mum advised me not to fast today, third fast I've missed but inshallah going to make it up after Ramadan, every fast I do gets easier by the day.

ReputationRep:
    This was me early in the morning Name:  5d0f578dc0a884445fab7a9a67b40cd6.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  19.6 KB

Not my fault even though I never have sehri apart from drinking 2 bottles of water. The bad thing about me is I remind others to do suhoor but I don't do it myself :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Salam si- omg I just realised you're a guy😂 Sorry itsokI'llleave :getmecoat::getmecoat:
    Anyways... Todays fast along with most of them has been going well Alhamdulillah. Im pretty Ive perfected the art of Ramadan hibernation. Each day ive been slleping from 5am on wards till just after zuhr. Literally takes away half the day. Which is both good and bad- i haven't decided yet
    Also just spent my exam free days watching nickelodeon and cooking programmes-despite me being 16/17

Not difficult for me neither el hamdoulilah :yep:
    Good luck :woo:

Wa'alaikum Asalaaam, Aww brother thanks for asking, great Alhamdulillah.

9th already??? :eek2: :eek4: :eek3:

Don't give others the idea....although they probably are not oblivious to it....but Lool I don't even hibernate, not even after Dhuhr because it is the UK, I don't feel right. Miss last ramadan where I spent like about 10 days of ramadan back home and actually slept after Dhuhr. It is all about the weather, sigh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.