LSE 2017 Applicants

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    Was it for all ASs you have taken or did they specifically ask for Maths?
    Well your coming on a bit strong but I'm gonna go with maths.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been asked for UMS yet? And do LSE ask for UMS in any ASs you've taken or just Maths?
    It is just for Maths and Further Maths modules. For other subjects you will need to write your overall grade from what I understood in the form.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Recently send my application to LSE! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been asked for UMS yet? And do LSE ask for UMS in any ASs you've taken or just Maths?
    My application was sent off exactly a week ago and no email asking for UMS, although UCL did ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehtj006)
    I got the exact same email for business maths and stats. At 5 today.
    I've applied to that too :/ no email about my initial assessment yet when did you send yours off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    I've applied to that too :/ no email about my initial assessment yet when did you send yours off?
    10th october. Its annoying because i wanted to do stats and finance, and the course wasnt there anymore?

ReputationRep:
    10th october. Its annoying because i wanted to do stats and finance, and the course wasnt there anymore?
    I sent my 13th ;p SAME ! As I do summer school at LSE i spoke to an admission tutor and she told me they took it off this year due to the low amount of applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahMal)
    My application was sent off exactly a week ago and no email asking for UMS, although UCL did ask.
    Same I applied on the 13th and haven't even received the initial assessment email, only the acknowledgement. And UCL asked for your actual UMS, not just module grades? What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long it takes for LSE to send the initial assessment email? I was sent the confirmation that they received my application three days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fyrebirds)
    Any idea how long it takes for LSE to send the initial assessment email? I was sent the confirmation that they received my application three days ago.
    Took me 5 days

ReputationRep:
    Took me 5 days
    Oh wow nice, you got yours so quickly!

I sent mine off last Thursday and received the acknowledgement on Friday morning, but haven't gotten any sort of follow-up since then I know it's only been a week but I'm just so nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy98)

I sent mine off last Thursday and received the acknowledgement on Friday morning, but haven't gotten any sort of follow-up since then I know it's only been a week but I'm just so nervous
    Well i applied BMS, maybe you applied to something with more applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Well i applied BMS, maybe you applied to something with more applicants?
    Yes that's most probably why I applied to Law, which is definitely way oversubscribed.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's most probably why I applied to Law, which is definitely way oversubscribed.
    Yeah 100%.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone apply for History and International Relations??

ReputationRep:

Yeah, you have to wait. I was lucky i guess... I got mine back in 2 days.

ReputationRep:

Yeah, you have to wait. I was lucky i guess... I got mine back in 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella909)
    Anyone apply for History and International Relations??
    Sorry no? Is PPE close enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nvo357)
    Sorry no? Is PPE close enough?
    Just trying to see if anyone has got an email about their application undergoing initial assessment-have only received confirmation so far :/

ReputationRep:
    Do lse take extenuating circumstances into account?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.