Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when are interviews for North Middlesex? Or when they were in previous years? This wait is stressing me out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeredithGrey13)
    Newcastle Rejection
    Sorry to hear that but chin up - it's still early days!

Do you mind me asking how they contacted you? Was it Pharmalife or by email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmasaz)
    Sorry to hear that but chin up - it's still early days!

Do you mind me asking how they contacted you? Was it Pharmalife or by email?
    Both I got an email then checked pharmalife and it was updated .. I'm gutted tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Both I got an email then checked pharmalife and it was updated .. I'm gutted tbh.
    I just logged into Pharmalife... rejection for me too

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know whether the TLC assessment is something new, i.e. whether they've done it in previous years?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingbbbbbb2)
    Anyone know whether the TLC assessment is something new, i.e. whether they've done it in previous years?
    I believe this is their 1st time trying this out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzBuzz)
    I believe this is their 1st time trying it out.
    oh well guinea pigs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tac995)
    Hey guys,
    does anyone know if there will be a face-to-face interview for TLC assessment day? Or is it just the written paper? And what clinical stuff are people revising? i have no idea where to start lol

thaaanks
    Hey from what I know, I believe there will be a stage 2 for TLC where we'll have an interview face-to-face. We can only go to stage 2 if we'll pass stage 1. They'll probably e-mail us if we passed to the second stage. I think their second stage will take place from 27th-30th September. I also believe that if we'll be asked to participate for the second stage we can also rank the hospitals by preference.

I have no idea what to revise as well to be honest. I am practising some calculations at the moment.

(Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!
    Hi, yes please! Could you send me the file? Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    does anyone know if there will be a face-to-face interview for TLC assessment day? Or is it just the written paper? And what clinical stuff are people revising? i have no idea where to start lol

thaaanks
    It saids on the email they sent us that it is a 65 minute written paper and the whole procedure will be estimate 2 hours... since it's TLC and South East, I'm guessing there's too many people for face-to-face interviews within 2 hours? :P

For the clinical stuff I'm just going through testes like spirometry, ECG... but I'm not sure either, just trying to keep myself busy til the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmasaz)
    I just logged into Pharmalife... rejection for me too
    Oh no. Oh well it's their loss then! Hopefully the next ones will be positive.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anybody got an interview at Leighton this week?

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool rejection. :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Has anyone got an interview with Mount Vernon?
    If so, do you know what the written assessment will involve/ the structure of the interview?
    I'm assuming the written assessment will be similar to TLC?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Whats an RTS q>?

(Original post by Miss Dior)
    Hey guys,
    How is the preparation for tlc assessment 😅... Literally have no idea how to prepare for it..
    Also, do you guys think we will be asked some RTS questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YonceLikeLiquor)
    Whats an RTS q>?
    Responding to symptoms... But I guess it is mostly for community pharmacies..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

thaaanks
    Have people srs applied to TLC and not known the assessment structure beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no. Oh well it's their loss then! Hopefully the next ones will be positive.
    Sorry to hear that, have you heard back from TLC?
    (Original post by beckie.stuart)
    Hi, has anybody got an interview at Leighton this week?
    Fellow Keelite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meremortals)
    Does anyone know if you can defer entry for a year if offered a spot?*
    Best to discuss with your accepted hospital.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.