Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettygreeneyes99)
    ignorance?? 2 letters got mixed up? Its not like actually spelling something wrong is it, completely pointless.
    :withstupi yes it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKAA12)
    yeah that's true

I'll tell him that
    actually reading that I'm suddenly having major doubts again lol
    Lol sorry, i shouldn't tar all guys with the same brush, especially cause i hate it when it happens to me. I don't mean to make you doubt him cause he could be a fantastic guy for all I know, I just wanna make you think and stop you from getting hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho-bunny)
    :withstupi yes it is
    Please shut up and get out of the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    Please shut up and get out of the thread
    ;upyours;

ReputationRep:
    Lol sorry, i shouldn't tar all guys with the same brush, especially cause i hate it when it happens to me. I don't mean to make you doubt him cause he could be a fantastic guy for all I know, I just wanna make you think and stop you from getting hurt
    yeah thanks
    im still a bit annoyed with him so it's a little hard to not believe that lol

ReputationRep:
    I've seen you around before, you're one of these people who tries to annoy everyone. Just look at your rep count...

Lol thanks . Though I'm not unhappy at the moment got a few options
    Yeah, uni and the fact that i was just dead bored with her after 6 months cause like you, there was some spark but not a very strong one. So it just fell apart in my eyes though she was happy cause she was getting the sex life...
    lol no worries then

there are so many new posts since i was here the last time
    it'll take ages to read lol

ReputationRep:
    Of course he's gonna sound hurt! Guys that use the "I love you" thing to get girls into bed practice acting sincere and hurt, otherwise it wouldn't work would it. I've never met him so i can't judge him but tell him if he loves you he'll wait till you're ready
    I told him that and he said he knew that he would have to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho-bunny)
    ;upyours;

Is there something you want little girl?

ReputationRep:
    lol no worries then

there are so many new posts since i was here the last time
    it'll take ages to read lol
    Personally I wouldn't bother reading all the posts. They weren't really aimed at you, just a healthy debate we had going about the general situation...

I told him that and he said he knew that he would have to
    So what do you think? Is he telling the truth?
    And what are you gonna do now?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I wouldn't bother reading all the posts. They weren't really aimed at you, just a healthy debate we had going about the general situation...

So what do you think? Is he telling the truth?
    And what are you gonna do now?

i just read a few of the posts, there are too many and I don't have the patience lol

anyway, I don't know what to do really
    still a little confused

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm always on hand with my utterly useless advice

The posts aren't worth reading anyway. We seemed to argue the same points over and over for 4 or 5 hours...

Is there anyone else on the scene?
    Would you be happy if you got back together with this guy?
    Are you sure the same old issues wont come back to haunt you a little down the line?
    You need to ask yourself stuff like this...

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm always on hand with my utterly useless advice

The posts aren't worth reading anyway. We seemed to argue the same points over and over for 4 or 5 hours...

Is there anyone else on the scene?
    Would you be happy if you got back together with this guy?
    Are you sure the same old issues wont come back to haunt you a little down the line?
    You need to ask yourself stuff like this...
    huh what were you arguing about anyway if it wasn't about the original post

anyway, there are some other guys on the scene(including another ex:ninja: :p: )

yeah im worried that the same old problems will come back sooner or later, that is why I dont know what to do
    especially since he's been with several(an understatement lol) women before
    i think i would be happy if he didn't push me again
    and when I say he pushed me sexually, I mean he used to bring it up virtually everyday so it was getting too much
    had he done it occasionally I would understand, but everyday

ReputationRep:
    huh what were you arguing about anyway if it wasn't about the original post

anyway, there are some other guys on the scene(including another ex:ninja: :p: )

yeah im worried that the same old problems will come back sooner or later, that is why I dont know what to do
    especially since he's been with several(an understatement lol) women before
    i think i would be happy if he didn't push me again
    and when I say he pushed me sexually, I mean he used to bring it up virtually everyday so it was getting too much
    had he done it occasionally I would understand, but everyday
    It started off as the original post but it turned into sex in general and the society we live in etc etc. Was long and time consuming lol.

Right, so you've got a few guys to choose from? So the ex that we're talking about, does he know that? Cause with some guys it pushes them to be better if they know they have competition, not all though...

Right, so we've got a combination of a guy who sleeps around (?) and a girl who's a virgin...I can see why you two got together and thought it would work :p: . Right, well if he's used to having a lot of sex, it's gonna be hard to stop that. Some people would suggest an open relationship? I'd never go for it myself but maybe something to think about.

How was he pushing you? Like what was he saying? Cause most guys, if they get told a firm no, will back off for a while and wouldn't oush it every day. I'm not sure what he was trying to achieve apart from push you to the end of your tether or wear you down till you gave in to him. If he does that again then don't give him any more chances.

Hmn and are you sure you'll be happy? Sounds like you guys didn't have much fun and all you did was argue about sex

ReputationRep:
    It started off as the original post but it turned into sex in general and the society we live in etc etc. Was long and time consuming lol.

Right, so you've got a few guys to choose from? So the ex that we're talking about, does he know that? Cause with some guys it pushes them to be better if they know they have competition, not all though...

Right, so we've got a combination of a guy who sleeps around (?) and a girl who's a virgin...I can see why you two got together and thought it would work :p: . Right, well if he's used to having a lot of sex, it's gonna be hard to stop that. Some people would suggest an open relationship? I'd never go for it myself but maybe something to think about.

How was he pushing you? Like what was he saying? Cause most guys, if they get told a firm no, will back off for a while and wouldn't oush it every day. I'm not sure what he was trying to achieve apart from push you to the end of your tether or wear you down till you gave in to him. If he does that again then don't give him any more chances.

Hmn and are you sure you'll be happy? Sounds like you guys didn't have much fun and all you did was argue about sex
    haha no we did not argue about sex all the time
    we did have fun

but he used to keep saying things like he wouldn't stick around for much longer, that he would break up with me if I didn't sleep with him,and that he didn't see it as a proper relationship and he thought it was weird to wait for so long, and some other stuff
    during the past 5-6 weeks every time we made out, he tried to get my clothes off and stuff, even if on the previous days i had told him I wasn't ready

I'm not sure why he stuck around anyway except that the first two months we were together were really nice

btw I didn't know he had had so many partners when we started going out
    I don't know if had casual sex or if all of those were relationships

I don't know why I'm still attracted to him

no the ex doesn't know he has competition
    we had broken up because he was leaving for his year abroad in the US
    and I don't know if the other guys who asked me know they have competition either lol
    and no I don't want an open relationship

ReputationRep:
    haha no we did not argue about sex all the time
    we did have fun

but he used to keep saying things like he wouldn't stick around for much longer, that he would break up with me if I didn't sleep with him,and that he didn't see it as a proper relationship and he thought it was weird to wait for so long, and some other stuff
    during the past 5-6 weeks every time we made out, he tried to get my clothes off and stuff, even if on the previous days i had told him I wasn't ready

I'm not sure why he stuck around anyway except that the first two months we were together were really nice

btw I didn't know he had had so many partners when we started going out
    I don't know if had casual sex or if all of those were relationships

I don't know why I'm still attracted to him

no the ex doesn't know he has competition
    we had broken up because he was leaving for his year abroad in the US
    and I don't know if the other guys who asked me know they have competition either lol
    and no I don't want an open relationship
    Your second paragraph there is screaming out to me that you shouldn't get back with him...

ReputationRep:
    Your second paragraph there is screaming out to me that you shouldn't get back with him...
    yes I know and I can't believe that I want to
    I can't understand why he wants to either
    I thought that he was getting frustrated because all his past relationships have obviously been different
    and then my friends and people over here also said that his behaviour was normal

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that like the holy grail for guys who sleep around though? To have sex with a virgin...
    Leopards and spots springs to mind here

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that like the holy grail for guys who sleep around though? To have sex with a virgin...
    Leopards and spots springs to mind here
    lol he isn't that evil
    we did have a good time together apart from when all that happened

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying his behaviour isn't normal for someone used to having a lot of sex but if he got frustrated and then wants you back, to me it sounds like he's got a bet going or something. Then again, I don't know him at all so I wouldn't like to make snap judgements about him.

I can't decide this for you but I think it's the sex he's after most. Maybe you did have good times but you were laying into him before and now you're defending him so it looks like you're gonna take him back.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying his behaviour isn't normal for someone used to having a lot of sex but if he got frustrated and then wants you back, to me it sounds like he's got a bet going or something. Then again, I don't know him at all so I wouldn't like to make snap judgements about him.

I can't decide this for you but I think it's the sex he's after most. Maybe you did have good times but you were laying into him before and now you're defending him so it looks like you're gonna take him back.
    no I wouldn't, not yet anyway
    I guess I shouldn't.
    a bet? :eek: I hope not
    but well my friends and everyone here was also saying i was being unfair and harsh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.