Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Erm she has quite a good voice whats so hard about acting anyway.
Llamaaa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why are you just trying to cause arguments? Just accept that some people are upset that heath ledger died. You obviously don't care about that, so why don't you just go away?
Guy Secretan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No she was ****ging Amy Whinehouse off and and she is clearly misinformed about why he died I was just putting her straight.
dani2511
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
No she was ****ging Amy Whinehouse off and and she is clearly misinformed about why he died I was just putting her straight.
he*
Guy Secretan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no abc101 is a girl
dani2511
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
no abc101 is a girl
oohhh k... thought you were talking about TKnightrider...

ignore me
TKnightrider
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Guy Secretan all you are doing is stirring ****** and your being a complete arrogant , egoistic and insubordinate dinosaur. Do us all a favour and learn to more respectful before you reply to any more posts.
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dani2511)
oohhh k... thought you were talking about TKnightrider...

ignore me
Lul, :P
Guy Secretan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TKnightrider)
Guy Secretan all you are doing is stirring ****** and your being a complete arrogant , egoistic and insubordinate dinosaur. Do us all a favour and learn to more respectful before you reply to any more posts.
whatever
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
whatever
What an intelligent and apologetic comeback. You owe the latter people an apology for your daft behaviour.
fleur de lis
Badges: 3
Report 11 years ago
that's enough thanks guys. I don't wanna have to lock the thread.
TKnightrider
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fleur de lis)
that's enough thanks guys. I don't wanna have to lock the thread.
Of course. You might want check out why he was being so argumentative? There was no need for it.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heath wasn't abusing drugs. It's incredibly unfair and disrespectful how the media has portrayed his tragic death as a suicide. He was taking sleeping pills to battle his insomnia. His insomnia was so severe that it's hardly surprising he could have taken more than the recommended dose in an effort to get some sleep - who hasn't taken more than the pack recommends of any medicine when they need relief and the recommended dose doesn't seem to be having the required effect?

Amy Winehouse, on the other hand, has been abusing illegal substances for years and has got no regard whatsoever for her health, or any of the people around her. Someone like her doesn't deserve to be alive when she's so hell-bent on self-destruction.
Mr. Orange
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RealityIsDull)
:O

He was too pretty to die!!!

How sad!
too pretty to die?

say that to Marilyn Monroe!
Foobso
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
she is clearly misinformed about why he died I was just putting her straight.
I think the media just hear the word 'pills', and then it's gone "OH MY GOD, THERE WERE PILLS EVERYWHERE!! ALL AROUND HIS BED AND BODY! OMG HE OVERDOSED ON PILLS AND VODKA AND COCAINE!!!11"

All I know is that people are foaming at the mouth for it to be horrible news about the way that he died, and I think it's awful.

Two minutes after it was first announced on the news that he passed away, they had like 3 people speaking about the dangers of drugs and mixing drugs and alcohol and drugs. They don't even know if that's the reason yet! Calm down! I hate everyone!
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mr. Orange)
too pretty to die?

say that to Marilyn Monroe!
I find it kinda weird how Facebook groups and the like are littered with 'He was so gorgeous,' 'He was so fit' - as if that's the important thing here. Yes, Heath was an incredibly good-looking young man, but would it be somehow less tragic if an average-looking talented young actor with a small child had died? I don't think right now is the time for saying, 'OmG he's soooo fit' - he was a beautiful man but how he looked shouldn't matter right now. I just find it a bit distasteful. I think we can all appreciate his good looks but not act as if that's the saddest thing about this whole awful tragedy.
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Facebook is crap though.

Some of them probably never heard of him, and just say it to make more friends.

Saddos.
CartesianFart
Report 11 years ago
Er no I won't its not a useless comment. Are you just as moved for the 30,000 children that die of starvation every day or anyone else for that matter rather than this lame adulation of celebrity.
How can you 'mourn' someone you have never even met or spoken to.

morn -The actions or expressions of one who has suffered a bereavement.

bereavement - Suffering the loss of a loved one: the bereaved family
Celebrities-a manufactured image used as an object of worship.
Guy Secretan
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Your point?
CartesianFart
Report 11 years ago
Your point?
I don't know. I guess I had no specific purpose beside defining what this whole thread is all about in a rather condensible manner.:questionm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.9%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.78%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.81%
It might lead to more bullying (81)
34.91%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.6%

Watched Threads