Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Coronet was an alright venue, it was big which was a must, I'd have preferred Brixton though, the sloping floor there is genius, hmm yeah it had something missing for me too. I think I'd just built it up in my mind waaaaay too much, the line up meant I was looking forward to it loads and it was never really gonna live up to that, great nights out I've had in the past have been ones I wasn't really expecting much of, sucks about your stuff getting stolen, though it was so packed there! Getting to the smoking area was a ******* nightmare, felt well sketchy that night though I was ****** due to shoving a gram of mephedrone in my mouth, never doing that again :no:

Speaking of bloody beeetroots, love their Vitalic remix

It wasn't a new Justice track, I linked lemonade for a reason lol, that was the big new song everyone was raving about

I was gonna go to the Ed Banger party but then forgot to get tickets, idiot like I am, wish I went though, love Fake Blood. Whats this Surkin radio station? I dunno anything about it I'm afraid

7 hours is mental for Erol, I'm giving it a miss, not a fan of his Wizards sleeve stuff to be honest, bangers all the way for me, guess that's why I never really enjoy WetYourself that much either, went to Fire for NY in 2008, definitely the best night of my life, with Erol, Hannah Holland, Brodinski and Surkin, great venue

Oh and you sound like my kind of person :teeth:
    Yeah, Brixton would have been great (barring the appealing/non-existent/nazi smoking area). I wouldn't have thought it would have worked for a 'club' style event- but then I went to Soulwaxmas and it was just immense. Never thought I would get to see Nite Sessions, and when they opened with We Love Animals I could have cried...

When Lemonade dropped at DO it was just so so sick- I was pretty sure I had heard it before... but again that could have down to the regrettable amounts of drone (I have got to remember to stop doing that!)

The Surkin radio station is http://www.fireworks.fm/ - it plays like old french touch and the like, but its fun to bop along to at work.

I love Fire- but the last few times I have gone they have run out of water- everywhere. I was so tempted to try and get some out the loo, but then even they stopped flushing. And it's right by the freakin thames!

Thanks for the BB remix- it's pretty similar to the original, but I like the way its just been cranked up a level
    Have you heard their album? I was a little disappointed myself, but I would still kill to see the Death Crew live shows they're doing
    Flashmob on the other hand I thought was great- Vitalic's another one that i'm missing this weekend. Pissed......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

Oh and you sound like my kind of person :teeth:
    ps I like these teef- ne'er seem em before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eileen Spalding)
    Yeah, Brixton would have been great (barring the appealing/non-existent/nazi smoking area). I wouldn't have thought it would have worked for a 'club' style event- but then I went to Soulwaxmas and it was just immense. Never thought I would get to see Nite Sessions, and when they opened with We Love Animals I could have cried...

When Lemonade dropped at DO it was just so so sick- I was pretty sure I had heard it before... but again that could have down to the regrettable amounts of drone (I have got to remember to stop doing that!)

The Surkin radio station is http://www.fireworks.fm/ - it plays like old french touch and the like, but its fun to bop along to at work.

I love Fire- but the last few times I have gone they have run out of water- everywhere. I was so tempted to try and get some out the loo, but then even they stopped flushing. And it's right by the freakin thames!

Thanks for the BB remix- it's pretty similar to the original, but I like the way its just been cranked up a level
    Have you heard their album? I was a little disappointed myself, but I would still kill to see the Death Crew live shows they're doing
    Flashmob on the other hand I thought was great- Vitalic's another one that i'm missing this weekend. Pissed......
    Haha I was at soulwaxmas too! Might run into you at some point at these nights out, that would be awkward >_<

I'd never seen 2manydj's before, I love what they've done with their live set, its completely unique. The waves mix was so so good at decked out, as soon as I got home I made an mp3 of that for my iPod

And Lemonade had only been made, that day so that was the first time it ever got played anywhere, I love the drone though avalanche is better

Will definitely check out Surkin radio, sounds good where are Vitalic and Bloody Beetroots playing this weekend, didn't hear anything about it? I always wanted to see Vitalic live ever since I heard La Rock. Not heard the bloody beetroots album, whats it called? My mates not a fan I've liked some of their remixes though

Flashmob was a very good album, one of the best electro albums I'd heard for a while, especially after Power by Boys Noize which I found pretty disappointing outside of Sweet Light which is just a mile ahead of any other song on that album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)

Stuck on repeat for me atm. :coma:
    Love style of eye, do you have an mp3 of this?

Can't believe I never found out what this song was called until today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Love style of eye, do you have an mp3 of this?
    It's off of the Cream Future Electro album, easily torrentable.

ReputationRep:
    It's off of the Cream Future Electro album, easily torrentable.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Haha I was at soulwaxmas too! Might run into you at some point at these nights out, that would be awkward >_<

I'd never seen 2manydj's before, I love what they've done with their live set, its completely unique. The waves mix was so so good at decked out, as soon as I got home I made an mp3 of that for my iPod

And Lemonade had only been made, that day so that was the first time it ever got played anywhere, I love the drone though avalanche is better

Will definitely check out Surkin radio, sounds good where are Vitalic and Bloody Beetroots playing this weekend, didn't hear anything about it? I always wanted to see Vitalic live ever since I heard La Rock. Not heard the bloody beetroots album, whats it called? My mates not a fan I've liked some of their remixes though

Flashmob was a very good album, one of the best electro albums I'd heard for a while, especially after Power by Boys Noize which I found pretty disappointing outside of Sweet Light which is just a mile ahead of any other song on that album
    Bloody Beetroots (and an ace lineup) at the Coronet tonight: http://www.together-club.co.uk/events.aspx?eventID=2
    Their album's called Romborama... generally, the less vocals the better I found.

Vitalic is at Matter, which has got to be the most inconveniently-placed club in London.

The likelihood of running into each other probably isn't that low.. who knows, it might have already happened and we wouldn't know....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

Can't believe I never found out what this song was called until today

Hahah yeah I didn't even know it was Fake Blood until a few weeks ago, but I had been looking all over for it!

Thank you Dj Zinc Mixmag cd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eileen Spalding)
    Bloody Beetroots (and an ace lineup) at the Coronet tonight: http://www.together-club.co.uk/events.aspx?eventID=2
    Their album's called Romborama... generally, the less vocals the better I found.

Vitalic is at Matter, which has got to be the most inconveniently-placed club in London.

The likelihood of running into each other probably isn't that low.. who knows, it might have already happened and we wouldn't know....
    Well I've only ever met one Eileen and she's on my course, I'm guessing you don't do Law at UCL, if you do :zomg:

That is an awesome line up, busy tonight though so that sucks, plus would have no one to go with. I hate matter, most soulless club ever, none of the charm of Fabric and allow going to Greenwich, such a trek to get there from Camden

Another song

ReputationRep:

aheeeee

mp3's out this week, I want it I want it!

And another classic tune by Mr Popof

ReputationRep:
    Pfft why does this thread die for weeks at a time

This is gonna be big this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

aheeeee

mp3's out this week, I want it I want it!

And another classic tune by Mr Popof

Headcleaner :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    You're from Manchester right? What's Sankeys like? Going there tonight I think

ReputationRep:
    Sankeys is amazing! Can't wait to move to Manchester in the summer and be able to go to there and Wahrehouse project more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELN)
    Sankeys is amazing! Can't wait to move to Manchester in the summer and be able to go to there and Wahrehouse project more.
    Yeah I was impressed, also it was really easy to pick up

Lot of 16 year old kids in there though!

ReputationRep:
    The count&sinden- Beeper.
    My ringtone. Amzing beats.

ReputationRep:
    My good god i'm going to see Kissy Sellout in three weeks in Southampton yays! :jive:
    Seeing him in Ibiza july13th!

ReputationRep:
    Ac Slater & Fagget Fairys - kuku (urchins mix)
    Crookers - we love animals

jizzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Wow, am glad I refound this thread in middle of massive library sesh.

Hours more procrastination in here. I can't spell that word.

ew i'm sketchy as ****, too much caffeine. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wow, am glad I refound this thread in middle of massive library sesh.

Hours more procrastination in here. I can't spell that word.

ew i'm sketchy as ****, too much caffeine. :lolwut:

Isn't it fun when retards get ahold of your account details? !!231

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.