Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I prepared for this 6 weeks in advance. Just gone over every single topic for Relationships, Bio rhythms and Pro and Anti. Am leaving it now and just going to bed.

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Right, im going to see how much cramming i can do in the next few hours. Considering i've just been moaning all evening about how little i know, rather than actually trying to improve my knowledge.

Anyway Good luck to everyone tomorrow..
    I'm sure we'll have a nice discussion about how amazing/terrible the exam went.
    And begin the revision for PYA5...ergh!

bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    Right, im going to see how much cramming i can do in the next few hours. Considering i've just been moaning all evening about how little i know, rather than actually trying to improve my knowledge.

Anyway Good luck to everyone tomorrow..
    I'm sure we'll have a nice discussion about how amazing/terrible the exam went.
    And begin the revision for PYA5...ergh!

bye
    I've been doing the exact same thing lol. I guess i should get some actual revision done.

ughh PYA5 revision but then again i think PYA5 is easier than PYA4 so shouldnt be as bad as revision for this module

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bed aswell, I'm exhausted and if I drink any more coffee I'll be up all night. I've done relationships and biological rythms + sleep, will have to do comparative psychology in the morning and wake up early!

Good luck everyone, and pray that neurobiological theories of dreaming doesn't come up because I can't get that in my head at all.

and PYA5 last year was so much easier than PYA4, theres lots less to learn which is why I'm revising it starting from tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Okay im going to sleep now, just had a relaxing bath to unwind.
    To all the people that said they cried haha you're not sad i cried aswell :P stupid pya4!!
    im going to wake up about 5am to do last minute essays and read over the topics again

goodluck to all you people doing allnighters out there, may the force be with you!!

i will probably post on here in the morning when im revising
    ahhh god atleast itll be over soon!!
    goodnight my fellow psychologists pahahaha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I literally started my revision two hours ago. There are many areas I haven't even looked at, and am not going to bother with. My psychology teacher is the biggest ***** you could ever meet in your life, so I rarely went to lessons because she's was honestly insane, and would try and increase her own status by victimising students.
    Anyway, I am doing units 2, 11 and 15.
    I am doing my revision based on predictions, I think that 2 will be maintanence/dissolution, 11 will be personality development and 15 will be parental investment.
    All I need is a C, so I am praying I will be able to receit enough of what I learn tonight.

Tbh, I will probably go to bed soon, because I am very lazy.

May the force be with us.

ReputationRep:
    I really really hate this subject. I despise it. I am so miserable.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone around who can give me a few pointers for Functions of dreaming?

ReputationRep:
    In 9 hours we'll be sitting this exam... ahhh
    over soon thoo!
    Goood luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    really really hope that explanations of love, enviromental stressors and parental investment comes up 2moro.... =(

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, these A2 exams have properly put me off psychology. I have been deeply into psychology for 6 years and I enjoy it outside of school but doing it in school is making it so negative for me. I'm wondering if I really want to do it at degree level now. Sigh =(.

Goodluck everyone, we'll need it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressing. I don't think I will even be able to do my 'revised' subjects well. I am particularly struggling with maintanence/dissolution.... if anyone has any good evalutative points please let me know in the next hour.

Damn this exam.

ReputationRep:
    Somebody post something, I feel so alone right now

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i have ever revised so much in my life :|

ughh, cramming all night practically kills you.

hope hope hope hope hope love comes up, environmental stressors and bio rhythms
    if none of them come up, i'm screwed !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazylittlesugarpuff)
    I'm stressing. I don't think I will even be able to do my 'revised' subjects well. I am particularly struggling with maintanence/dissolution.... if anyone has any good evalutative points please let me know in the next hour.

Damn this exam.
    evaluation points;

dissolution model by duck
    - not supported by research
    - does not explain exactly WHY relationships broke.
    + emphasises that break up is'nt sudden, but a step by step process
    + shows exactly where relationship starts to go wrong so can be applied to relationship counselling.

factors that influence dissolution
    - cultural differences e.g. research based on western world, but other factors such as familly pressures affect break up in non western cultures
    - gender differences e.g. women emphasis incompatibility as reason to break up, men are more upste my sexual withholding.

thats all i can remember offhand ! hope it helpss

ReputationRep:
    Good luck peeps! I must go now as my college is quite far away. I've pulled an all-nighter. Revised so much.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sssjay]evaluation points;

dissolution model by duck
    - not supported by research
    - does not explain exactly WHY relationships broke.
    + emphasises that break up is'nt sudden, but a step by step process
    + shows exactly where relationship starts to go wrong so can be applied to relationship counselling.

factors that influence dissolution
    - cultural differences e.g. research based on western world, but other factors such as familly pressures affect break up in non western cultures
    - gender differences e.g. women emphasis incompatibility as reason to break up, men are more upste my sexual withholding.

This is amazing, thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    It's over!!

How did you all find it?

My predicted questions came up so I'm very pleased! Annoyed I didn't focus revision on them more than I did

ReputationRep:
    same! but im gald they came up cos i knew them well. went better than i thought it would!

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe that I managed to answer all the questions as well as I did!! I did mess up one question a bit with the evaluation points. Ah well, I'll be grateful for anything above an E. One of my friends does attribution.... apparently there was no question at all for that? Anyone else know about this?
    Anyway, I literally just poured out everything I knew... not the best way I know but at least I actually wrote something. Gonna crash out now and get the 7 hours sleep I'm still lacking from last night.
    Oh yeah, and I am kinda gutted that I remembered a VITAL study on my way out of the exam hall.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2008

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.