Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    No, the most they can do is look unimpressed and give you 0 for the question.
    A random interjection from a random 'cyber-person', but I just wanted to say that your posts on here have made me laugh more than nitrous oxide ever could; you're witty. :love::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    A random interjection from a random 'cyber-person', but I just wanted to say that your posts on here have made me laugh more than nitrous oxide ever could; you're witty. :love::eek:

Oh I say :love: *blushes a little* thankyou!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i'm her sugamama
    i only sub the best:love:
    p.s. i'm not a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    i'm her sugamama
    i only sub the best:love:
    p.s. i'm not a lesbian.

Yes you are, and no-one can replace that

Well obviously :p:

LIES! :hubba:

I feel so loved on this thread I may just sob. :love:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes you are, and no-one can replace that

Well obviously :p:

LIES! :hubba:

I feel so loved on this thread I may just sob. :love:
    stop making me love you even more goddamit!!! every time i read a post from u i just wanna rep you!!! gahhhh. and then i go to rep you but it wont let me cos ive already repped u recently lol.
    right, i think i could only turn lesbian for you brogan. no1 else would even cut it:hubba:
    now i need to go and lie down and think about sexy men with big penises.

ReputationRep:
    On topic now (as opposed to random declarations of love), I finished my Computing exam around half-an-hour early last year and so decided to write lame, jokey answers underneath my 'real' ones, and I consequently got a rather nasty letter from the chief examiner which I now have proudly framed next to my GCSE and A-Level certificates! I still got an A, so it was worth it for the written reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    stop making me love you even more goddamit!!! every time i read a post from u i just wanna rep you!!! gahhhh. and then i go to rep you but it wont let me cos ive already repped u recently lol.
    right, i think i could only turn lesbian for you brogan. no1 else would even cut it:hubba:
    now i need to go and lie down and think about sexy men with big penises.

You know, the temptation is there for me to superimpose my head onto a naked man's sexy body and let you struggle with the inner conflict of lust.

But I think the sight of myself with a penis is the last thing I need when I'm in as unstable a mood as I am tonight.

Plus it might just send you over the edge. :hump:

I'm being so inappropriate tonight, tut tut at me.

ReputationRep:
    On topic now (as opposed to random declarations of love), I finished my Computing exam around half-an-hour early last year and so decided to write lame, jokey answers underneath my 'real' ones, and I consequently got a rather nasty letter from the chief examiner which I now have proudly framed next to my GCSE and A-Level certificates! I still got an A, so it was worth it for the written reply.
    :eek: ;thumbsup; What did the examiner say ?!?!

ReputationRep:
    that is immense! ha ha
    and you still managed to get an A ?
    wish i could manage two sets of answers for every question! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ;thumbsup; What did the examiner say ?!?!
    The usual nasal-inflected 'you are wasting the time and effort of examiners who are paid to mark the efforts of hard-working students. Please could you, in future, endeavour to refrain from intentionally veering from the set question.' And so on and so on.

I think Computing examiners are, if I am to rely on stereotypes, a humourless breed though. I gave Hitler female attire in the picture on my GCSE History exam and nobody judged me. Aside from maybe God, but that's supposedly his job. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You know, the temptation is there for me to superimpose my head onto a naked man's sexy body and let you struggle with the inner conflict of lust.

But I think the sight of myself with a penis is the last thing I need when I'm in as unstable a mood as I am tonight.

Plus it might just send you over the edge. :hump:

I'm being so inappropriate tonight, tut tut at me.
    hehe *drools*.....yet is majorly confused about what kind of life she has been living....

also- to stay on topic, i thought of something else you could put in your exams- change the syntax of some of your sentences and write next to it "rearrnge into a well-known phrase or saying"
    make them work at it. just like had to!
    hehe.

ReputationRep:
    My Faustus essay tomorrow shall comprise of the following words;

Oh WJEC, leave these frivolous demands
    Which strike a terror to my fainting soul.

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaa!

ReputationRep:
    My french exam. "What pleasure is being described?", i decided to write 'sex' then '*******' in really big letters before crossing them out really obviously so the examiner could still read them :P. Needless to say i think i got it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a story for y'all. Not by me, but by my friend Fran (not you francescarella, there is another one *shock horror*)

Today at the end of her English link material exam, she decided to conclude by writing "Larkin is saying that life is full of disappointments, and there are only more to come. This amuses me since I am now leaving school after 7 years of disappointment and misery. I like the fact that Larkin has reassured me that the rest of my life will be similarly rubbish, and death will only be even worse. To relate this to Doctor Faustus, I'll just say that Larkin's view of the rest of my life being even more awful than what I've had already amuses me far far more than Marlowe's stupid scenes about horse-coursers ever could".

I love it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :eek: there's....there's....more than one fran in your life brogan?

ah well, as you can see, us frans clearly know how to make a witty comment or two

i tried to put in funny quotes in my english exam but as i wrote 11 pages solidly for 2 hours i had no time. i did manage to put the question mark on the "there are no questions printed on this page."

ReputationRep:
    11 pages? You crazy fool. I write a grand total of 5 and a half, and even that involved my being reduced to gabbling about ever-flowing water droplets signifying disappointment. Don't ask.

Oh, and tomorrow is my drama exam. The plan is going ahead for every character in the Crucible to wear Michael Caine masks, for the witchcraft paranoia to be symbolised by cackling Furbies on strings, and for John Proctor to spontaneously burst into "Ooh Arr, justa little bit, ooh arr, a little bit more, ooh arr just a little bit, witches is what they's lookin' forr" in a delightful farmer's accent.

As for Chekhov's cherry orchard in the history of performance... well once upon a time it was performed by demented Russians, and to symbolise that today, every actor shall be required to drink a full litre of wodka before even setting foot on the stage.

Buttt... darling...psshhhh... whatsshhhh my... moti... motivasshhhhion.... *thud*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    11 pages? You crazy fool. I write a grand total of 5 and a half, and even that involved my being reduced to gabbling about ever-flowing water droplets signifying disappointment. Don't ask.

Oh, and tomorrow is my drama exam. The plan is going ahead for every character in the Crucible to wear Michael Caine masks, for the witchcraft paranoia to be symbolised by cackling Furbies on strings, and for John Proctor to spontaneously burst into "Ooh Arr, justa little bit, ooh arr, a little bit more, ooh arr just a little bit, witches is what they's lookin' forr" in a delightful farmer's accent.

As for Chekhov's cherry orchard in the history of performance... well once upon a time it was performed by demented Russians, and to symbolise that today, every actor shall be required to drink a full litre of wodka before even setting foot on the stage.

Buttt... darling...psshhhh... whatsshhhh my... moti... motivasshhhhion.... *thud*

hahah you are just about my favourite person ever!
    no wonder you're doing english at oxford.

i have my drama exam tomorrow as well, but it's brecht, and then unseen synoptic. whatever happens, there will "be a bit of blue light"- blue apparently works for any theme- and there will be a revolving stage. if its good enough for les mis its good enough for my shows.

and as for brecht, well......haha what a laugh thats gonna be.
    "and so i decided to break down the fourth wall by givin the audience members in the front row hammers, to represent the physical metaphor created, and for the non-naturalistic style, i decided to give my actors one pair of shoes that they had to share between them and put them on when it was their turn to speak. time was of no importance. the audience simply had to wait. screw them. this is MY show!!!MINE!!!! "
    haha roll on Central........

ReputationRep:

Do you actually get marks for this insanity? If so, I so wish I'd taken Drama :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Do you actually get marks for this insanity? If so, I so wish I'd taken Drama :p:

Nope, you just get your teacher telling you to F off every lesson and so are condemned to spend your time sulking in the lighting box.

Yo ho yo ho, and actor's life for meeeeeee
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    hahah we do indeed.

how do you think i feel- am gonna do my degree in this! haha 3 years of insanity
    woooo
    :jiggy:

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.