TSR Dating Thread! :D Watch

This discussion is closed.
angel_sista
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
To be honest the whole series finale is annoying me. I just know it's going to be some horrible copout, the fact tha************** takes the tension away from his little accident and the appearance of every major character just shouts fanservice to me.
Shhh! I didn't know that. Now you've just ruined it for me
And I love tennant, though he annoys everyone else I know.

Edited to remove spoiler
chad_ch
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
Not true at all! I spend most of my life either talking loudly or in a resultant awkward silence.

or on TSR
i hate being wrong :-( though I will find out next year with any luck! you do realise our first conversation will be incredibly awkward...
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not true at all! I spend most of my life either talking loudly or in a resultant awkward silence.

or on TSR
Talking loudly about what?
Milk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I'll start:

pinga, petite 18-year-old brunette with interests in science, comedy, literature and general intellectual pursuits seeks man with similar interests and large experienced penis. Doctor's note with proof of being STI-free is a must. Must also enjoy rollercoasters and travel and think that Ross Noble is really really cool.

Your turn.
I meet all the criteria, except a) my penis is inexperienced and b) I have a fear of heights and therefore avoid rollercoasters. However, if doing it on a rollercoaster would be enough for me to win your heart, please let me know. I'll be waiting by the phone all weekend. And the following week.

Here's mine:

Tall, skinny, dark-haired male, 23, seeks intelligent female for a mixture of nonsense waffling and deep conversation. Interests include music, cult and stand-up comedy, films (particularly horror, 'intelligent' *cringe* comedy and thought-provoking indie films), and the natural world (especially forests and sloths).

Must: Be willing to accept my near-obsession of Futurama
Must not: Find Catherine Tate funny.

Thanks.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chad_ch)
thats a nice analogy. its probably wrong. you're probably more of an anemone, waiting for the right thing to come along.

god that was awful. on the other hand anemone is a cool word!
That's true...It is a nice word. Like Aurora Borealis...I think it's cos your mouth opens to much to say it!
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angel_sista)
Oh crap, sorry I didn't think before writing that. I do like Tennant though, he's a good doctor.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Milk)
I meet all the criteria, except a) my penis is inexperienced and b) I have a fear of heights and therefore avoid rollercoasters. However, if doing it on a rollercoaster would be enough for me to win your heart, please let me know. I'll be waiting by the phone all weekend. And the following week.

Here's mine:

Tall, skinny, dark-haired male, 23, seeks intelligent female for a mixture of nonsense waffling and deep conversation. Interests include music, cult and stand-up comedy, films (particularly horror, 'intelligent' *cringe* comedy and thought-provoking indie films), and the natural world (especially forests and sloths).

Must: Be willing to accept my near-obsession of Futurama
Must not: Find Catherine Tate funny.

Thanks.
Futurama = Love.
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooo bio time. This is gonna be crap, prepare yourselves because I'm awful at these. The people who know me are better at describing me

I'm 17, 18 in December (too close to Xmas for my liking - everything happens at once) just finished AS levels , I'm not tall really, average 5"6/7, loves to read all sorts of books, I'm a right bookworm, I also enjoy going to the cinema lots to see all sorts of films.

I give up now, that was awful.
bballer4life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's obvious River Song is supposed to be ridiculously intimate with him and stuff, since she knew his real name.
And bio? Okay.
17 year old girl (18 in late august), nerdettishly tall (6 foot, though this fact is being fiercely debated), nigerian, loves reading, writing, watching Tv, languages, the costa coffee hottie *sighs*....
man, were almost identical lol
i'm nigerian as well (born in lagos, but moved to england when i was 6 months old) quite tall as well.

and we both like doctor who
chad_ch
Report 10 years ago
That's true...It is a nice word. Like Aurora Borealis...I think it's cos your mouth opens to much to say it!
and its one of those words you can roll round your mouth like a marble.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Oh crap, sorry I didn't think before writing that. I do like Tennant though, he's a good doctor.
S'okay, just go back and edit it, so nosey lurkers won't have the ending ruined! And yeah, I think he plays it just right. Christopher Eccleston was extremely moody, too moddy for my taste Like the Andy Murray of the Time Lords XP (No offense, Mr Murray)
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i hate being wrong :-( though I will find out next year with any luck! you do realise our first conversation will be incredibly awkward...
haha

Rule #1: what happens on TSR, stays on TSR :hmmm:
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:eek: I love him too! He's in my avatar! I love his charisma and everything as the Doctor, it just works :p:
Girl.Scout
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oo music discussion has infiltrated.

Some hip hop is good... Mainly indie for me, not so much stuff like Pigeon Detectives et al., but less... mainstream. Like Cajun Dance Party, johnny Foreigner n stuff. Well, less so now. And electro, and classic rock, and riot grrl... I could go on.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x-x-xamyx-x-x)
Ooo bio time. This is gonna be crap, prepare yourselves because I'm awful at these. The people who know me are better at describing me

I'm 17, 18 in December (too close to Xmas for my liking - everything happens at once) just finished AS levels , I'm not tall really, average 5"6/7, loves to read all sorts of books, I'm a right bookworm, I also enjoy going to the cinema lots to see all sorts of films.

I give up now, that was awful.
It was pretty awful. xD
chad_ch
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bballer4life)
haha, witness the fitness!!!
but yea, some of the commercial stuff ( i.e 50 cent g unit) isn't really hip hop
(its rap) and it annoys me, as it give real hip hop (stuff like lupe fiasco) a bad name.
i know! infact, the commercial stuff gives the good stufff a bad name. i hate that whole big beat club tune side to hip hop.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bballer4life)
man, were almost identical lol
i'm nigerian as well (born in lagos, but moved to england when i was 6 months old) quite tall as well.

and we both like doctor who
*Reads your bio*
Oh, wow. Yeah. Lol. I wasn't born in Lagos, I was born in England. And I do like basketball, though I get quite violent when the boys forget I'm on their team and don't pass.
Quote from my P.E teacher: 'Sarah, it's basketball, not rugby!!'
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
and its one of those words you can roll round your mouth like a marble.
Yeah *Tries to roll marble around in mouth and chokes*
hmm. Not the best idea I ever had.
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
S'okay, just go back and edit it, so nosey lurkers won't have the ending ruined! And yeah, I think he plays it just right. Christopher Eccleston was extremely moody, too moddy for my taste Like the Andy Murray of the Time Lords XP (No offense, Mr Murray)
I liked Eccleston too, you'll need to edit the bit where you quoted me too.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by x-x-xamyx-x-x)
:eek: I love him too! He's in my avatar! I love his charisma and everything as the Doctor, it just works :p:
*hugs amy*
Nuff said *wipes tear from eye*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed