Football meet: Liverpool - 20th December. Watch

filastini
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for the info Michael. I'd have to get some stuff sorted before I book it and don't mind paying a little extra for any delay. I'll try and get the same train as the other London lot if still available.

Ascient, I'll be coming back to London on the same day aswell so we can get the same train if possible.

This all assuming there aren't any changes in dates of when I'm going NYC (planning to go before New Years but after Christmas so should be okay).
Ascient
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Well that's annoying. I appear to have missed the cheapest London-Liverpool fare. The 0907 is £11 so that's OK, but it's not the same train as the rest of you are getting, is it.
If you have a 16-25 Railcard, you can get the 0907 from Euston to Lime for £7.25 here.

A return departing at 2034 would be £6.60, making a total of £13.85, which is very good. It might be slightly more/less for you guys that are staying overnight, though.

(Original post by farhan)
Ascient, I'll be coming back to London on the same day aswell so we can get the same train if possible.
Sounds good! Would make it less nerving Read my above info. Whattya think?
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This is all coming together so very well. I'll meet you all in the foyer of Liverpool station - I'll get there pretty early to make sure I'm there for everyone.
izaldo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good work.

If Perez Hilton can come to Liverpool and leave unscathed, then yous have nothing to fear.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks, Mikel, thank **** for that. So I'm on that train on the way up.

Jess is putting me up that night, and I'd rather not tax her so I won't be coming down with everyone. Might watch the game at hers and come down from there that evening. Real shame, as the journey down would have been sick.
Jangrafess
Bloody hell, trip to Preston in the evening? Have fun with that.

Who's staying at mine then? Can take up to five, I reckon.
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hubert Poo)
In honesty, without wishing to sound sloppy, I do admire you guys for traversing that kind of distance. It takes a great deal of organisation, and you obviously enjoy them enough.

Sports simply rules. :yep: [/tragic]
Rich, your username colour is unreadable
[/fact]

Will get this sorted ASAP. Still waiting on the old man to reply to my email :mad: Really confused atm, I want to travel up with the cool kids :puppyeyes:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
May I suggest H&R.
Jangrafess
Then do so! Blow off the old man! Ignore the innuendo! Thank you for the rep!
Swifter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think we split up on the 21st, not sure when lectures end. I'll leave on the 20th and meet you guys then just go home to manchester afterwards.
Ascient
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Alright guys! Was just looking at train times and stuff with Farhan for the return leg, as we won't be staying the night in Liverpool, and I was just wondering if any other Londoner was planning on returning the same day, as it might be an idea to return on the same train?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just a shame I don't live closer to London
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm giving this a few more days before making some kind of panicked, ill-informed decision to give up a lazy day at home to come and make a prick of myself by trying to play football, with people far quicker and fitter than me tbfh.

I wonder if Phil is coming tbf?
Ascient
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RobbieC)
I'm giving this a few more days before making some kind of panicked, ill-informed decision to give up a lazy day at home to come and make a prick of myself by trying to play football, with people far quicker and fitter than me tbfh.

I wonder if Phil is coming tbf?
Oh come on!! I'm only coming to this to see you in the human form tbh :teeth: I'd like to see whether you scream and rant on the pitch as much as you off it. Natural born leader tbf.
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hehe. I am equally comical, for better or worse tbfh.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Robbie has in recent meets been rather... demanding, shall we say.
Ascient
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Where did you reside non-term-time?! Can you hyphenate more than one word like that? Actually, who cares? I just have! :proud:

Demanding? I dread to think what that's a euphemism for!
RobbieC
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, what's that a euphemism for, *****?
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm a deffo but shan't be travelling with the London lot which sucks.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It means I don't like those shower games anymore.

Oh, Chris. We'll miss you on that train. And we will honour your memory. Sing songs about you, maybe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads