Coca Cola (Sweet & Sticky)
    30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone!!

And a waitress uniform tends to be a pair of trousers, a shirt and a pinny. Ape, you serious??

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo AH Psychology :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Thank you everyone!!

And a waitress uniform tends to be a pair of trousers, a shirt and a pinny. Ape, you serious??
    That > sterile blue "NHS Chic" trousers.

...with crocs.

Sweet almighty God and holy spirit I puke at the sight of those abominations.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And I believe I speak for every shoe fetishist when I say that. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    My friend told me that a man's sexual fantasy was two lesbians getting it on with "Match of the Day" playing in background :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    My friend told me that a man's sexual fantasy was two lesbians getting it on with "Match of the Day" playing in background :awesome:
    What kind of fantasy is that? They'd get in the way of the TV...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Not entirely sure what I'll be doing. Possibly observing surgery, medicine rounds, speaking to patients, etc. I'll get to give my first injecton too.
    I'll post tomorrow when I know for sure.

Aww, hang in there. Something will come up :console:
    That's gotta be as scary as.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    What nurse would wear crocs???
    If they dripped a sample of poo or somethin, all over their feet... urgh. Respect me more please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmyVermicelli)
    That's gotta be as scary as.
    Im quite scared. But Ive practiced on a rubber bum cheek lots so i'll be okay :p:

ReputationRep:
    So, guys. Any Higher History people in here? Can someone please explain to me how to answer a source question fully? I can never get anything more than 2 or 3 out of 5.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know what time it is?

Essay time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitamin D)
    So, guys. Any Higher History people in here? Can someone please explain to me how to answer a source question fully? I can never get anything more than 2 or 3 out of 5.
    I'm a Higher History person, but have no idea what a source question is. Sounds promising :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Anybody know what time it is?

Essay time :woo:
    Stupid Liberal Reforms.

Want to see a magic trick?

I can turn "Essay time" into "Sleep time". Instantly!

ReputationRep:
    Stupid Liberal Reforms.

Want to see a magic trick?

I can turn "Essay time" into "Sleep time". Instantly!
    Actually this time it's to what extent does Sender's presentation of the character of Mosén Millán serve as a condemnation of the Church and its role in the Spanish Civil War?
    :facepalm:

You utter wizard! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I'm a Higher History person, but have no idea what a source question is. Sounds promising :o:
    Haha, I have a NAB tomorrow but we've only had source questions as homework :/ and it's never really been explained to us how to answer them properly. Our teacher said she was looking for "Potential" in the results, and isn't expecting anyone to get a high mark. But to be honest I don't know if I'm going to even pass :/ GAH.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by G8D)
    I still hate AH Bio projects
    hehe. I'm dropping it. :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I have a NAB tomorrow but we've only had source questions as homework :/ and it's never really been explained to us how to answer them properly. Our teacher said she was looking for "Potential" in the results, and isn't expecting anyone to get a high mark. But to be honest I don't know if I'm going to even pass :/ GAH.
    I've got a NAB next week, yippee. You'll be fine, don't worry the teacher isn't expecting anything magical, so even if you don't do as well as you could she probably won't be that bothered :p:

I'll send you everything I have on source questions, but I can only do it later this week, since I need to dig everything out.

Still need to send you that stuff on 'Casualty', again I will get round to digging stuff out and sending it to you when I'm not busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    I'll send you everything I have on source questions, but I can only do it later this week, since I need to dig everything out.
    That would be nice, if it's not too much bother Thank you!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by G8D)
    But it's a good subject..
    Not when you have two other advanced highers and a crash higher to deal with at the same time. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Still need to send you that stuff on 'Casualty', again I will get round to digging stuff out and sending it to you when I'm not busy.
    Ah yeah, cheers. We just finished 'Funeral Rites'. I'm getting into him a lot more, though it sometimes feels he recycles a few themes a little too much (bogs, the Troubles?). Suppose you need something to stand out!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.