Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
bagelbe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So it was the ganger Amy that got told by the Silence to tell the doctor and then eventually told him???
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Also, did anyone catch what the ganger Doctor said to Amy just before she went into the TARDIS? Something about "Tell Amy to push, but only when the right time comes"? Didn't quite hear it!
There was a reference to a her. So something like "only when the woman/lady tells you to?"

Maybe I'm just imagining it though
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
They heavily imply that Ganger!Doctor could be back.
Agreed. I hope so, double sexiness on screen :drool:
jjmo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)
How do they fit into everything?
The return of the second most evil coalition. The last season final did have cybermen, judoon, daleks, hoax, silurian and every other costume they had in prop department. (after conservative-liberal is first of course.)
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)
There was a reference to a her. So something like "only when the woman/lady tells you to?"

Maybe I'm just imagining it though
I had to watch it in Common Room as my friend with tv has gone home, and that line happened just when someone pushed the creaky door open :mob:
username616640
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bagelbe)
So it was the ganger Amy that got told by the Silence to tell the doctor and then eventually told him???
omg! that means amy was switched... even before the first ep of this season?! :eek:
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jjmo)
The return of the second most evil coalition. The last season final did have cybermen, judoon, daleks, hoax, silurian and every other costume they had in prop department. (after conservative-liberal is first of course.)
Ew. The Alliance. That was a terrible thing last season.

Ach well. I'll roll with it.
JustMee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
Fancy Dress party?
It's not a Moffat finale without Roralicuss Pondallicus is it?
Indeed, the public demands more Roralicuss :dance:
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If the flesh created a sonic screwdriver for ganger doctor (as there were two screwdrivers), how come they kept swapping them?
_MizzTerious_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oncoming Storm)
Complete mind-****. Didn't know what to think. And then "Next weeks episode" I was just staring with my mouth wider than Jenny's when she attacks Buzzer. :lol:
Lmfaooo........me too.
It's lyk you're tryna figure out wtf is goiin on. BUT YOU JUST CANT!!!

Just seen the pre-queal......i swear down, it seems lyk the Docs kid...BUT HOW?!?!?!

Hahaha lmfaooo at Jenny...EwWW as a monster thing? Did it or did it not remind you of Lazurus....from The Lazurus Experiment with David Tennant?
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by superxo2)
omg! that means amy was switched... even before the first ep of this season?! :eek:
I think it was when they took her and told her she had been out for 5 days. Plenty of time to clone me thinks.
greeneyedgirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Push Amy, but only when she tells you to.

I think.
Okay so I got the general gist of it. Doctor knows she's preggers etc. etc.
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
Also, did anyone catch what the ganger Doctor said to Amy just before she went into the TARDIS? Something about "Tell Amy to push, but only when the right time comes"? Didn't quite hear it!
Push Amy. But only when she tells you to.

Or something along that line.
_MizzTerious_
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol...don't keep thinking about it. You'll go mad until next weeks episode.

It happened to me last week.
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
I think it was when they took her and told her she had been out for 5 days. Plenty of time to clone me thinks.
We talked about this about a page ago.

By that time she had already seen eye patch lady/Madam Kovarian so maybe she was cloned before she was taken by the Silence.
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In the trailer, who says, "My friend, you have never risen higher" For some reason it sounds like Jen to me. If it is (which I doubt), is she talking to Rory? Maybe Rory goes to war to get Amy back? Then he might be the Good Man that River kills :O
bagelbe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know D: my brain has melted :/

Also, is Rory still a Roman, or was that the aborted time line?
Greg1989
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sorry if anyone has already mentioned this, but when river was first introduced the cleric said not to trust river and she admitted her crime was 'killing a good man possibly the best ive ever known'

and the next episode is called a good man goes to war......but has anyone considered it dosnt mean the doctor? maybe just maybe it's Rory....after all he is a very good man going to fight to get amy back (and unlike the dr a man lol)
emi_sarb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bagelbe)
I don't know D: my brain has melted :/

Also, is Rory still a Roman, or was that the aborted time line?
Everything went back to how it should be in Big Bang 2 so Rory isn't a Roman anymore.
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Agreed. I hope so, double sexiness on screen :drool:
Too bad they haven't created a Ganger Rory :daydreaming: (and killled him in usual fashion )
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads