Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiee_)
    Thankyou! The email came through about 12:45 I think Are you still waiting to hear?
    Nope I was rejected from Leicester but just wanted to know if they send out offers at specific times of day...not that it makes much difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srahman)
    Nope I was rejected from Leicester but just wanted to know if they send out offers at specific times of day...not that it makes much difference to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ???.......

ReputationRep:
    Are there any grads still waiting to hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjam123)
    Are there any grads still waiting to hear?
    *grad waiting to hear*

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for A101- still waiting to hear post interview

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for the A100 yesterday! They wanted to see some paperwork from me so I handed it in (I live locally) - within the hour I had my offer. Very shocked as I thought my interview performance was distinctly underwhelming...to say the least.

Stats
    Interview: 18th Feb
    BA (hons) degree (2:1)
    UKCAT: 732.5, Band 1
    Access to HE diploma (6x Distinctions)

As I've already got my qualifications my offer was unconditional and I accepted it as soon as Track updated (last night).

Hopefully see you all on the 5th (I'll be the old guy!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alumno)
    I got an offer for the A100 yesterday! They wanted to see some paperwork from me so I handed it in (I live locally) - within the hour I had my offer. Very shocked as I thought my interview performance was distinctly underwhelming...to say the least.

Stats
    Interview: 18th Feb
    BA (hons) degree (2:1)
    UKCAT: 732.5, Band 1
    Access to HE diploma (6x Distinctions)

As I've already got my qualifications my offer was unconditional and I accepted it as soon as Track updated (last night).

Hopefully see you all on the 5th (I'll be the old guy!)
    Congrats man! Leicester is an amazing medical school and you'll love your time here!

I'm currently finishing my second year, so if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely stunned, got an offer at 3 ish today!!

No idea how it happened, on one of the stations I didn't give a single response (no exaggeration), so I guess this shows that with MMI you really can screw up on a station or 2 and be successful! I thought Leicester was my worst interview by an absolute mile, but I guess not

Good luck to all of you left to hear and See all you offer holders on the open day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)

No idea how it happened, on one of the stations I didn't give a single response (no exaggeration), so I guess this shows that with MMI you really can screw up on a station or 2 and be successful! I thought Leicester was my worst interview by an absolute mile, but I guess not

Good luck to all of you left to hear and See all you offer holders on the open day
    Congrats buddy, don't you have Leeds or something already?

Where are you looking to firm

ReputationRep:

Well in Django! Choices, choices now eh?! I got an offer today aswell haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    Well in Django! Choices, choices now eh?! I got an offer today aswell haha!
    Thanks! Congratulation to you too I can't believe I am luck enough to actually be able to choose! Have you heard from everywhere now?

(Original post by fallenangel)
    Congrats buddy, don't you have Leeds or something already?

Where are you looking to firm
    Cheers, I do indeed have Leeds and Edinburgh too (I'm a bit spoilt to be honest!!) I'm not sure where I'll firm thus far, I'm hoping that the visit days at each of the unis kind of clear that up! What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I do indeed have Leeds and Edinburgh too (I'm a bit spoilt to be honest!!) I'm not sure where I'll firm thus far, I'm hoping that the visit days at each of the unis kind of clear that up! What about yourself?
    That's incredible, you should be really proud.

I'm currently a second year medic so if you have any particular questions about Leicester, feel free to ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallenangel)
    That's incredible, you should be really proud.

I'm currently a second year medic so if you have any particular questions about Leicester, feel free to ask!
    Thank you I can't believe how well the whole process has gone to be honest, glad the waiting is finally over now though!

That's awesome, I'm sure I'll have some questions in the near future so I'm grateful for the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Congratulation to you too I can't believe I am luck enough to actually be able to choose! Have you heard from everywhere now?
    Haha cheers man! Yeah offers from Leicester, Sheffield and literally just got Kings whilst typing this hahah! Never would have believed that I'd be in this situation haha, so grateful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gmd37)
    *grad waiting to hear*
    (Original post by Kipps)
    I've applied for A101- still waiting to hear post interview
    I wonder when we'll hear back, possibly tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jimjam123;46910139]I wonder when we'll hear back, possibly tomorrow?[/QUOTE

Fingers crossed good luck! They'll let us know by the 31st anyway, so the wait has to be over soon.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection today, don't have my interview score yet Good luck everyone left waiting to hear!

EDIT: Score was 65.7%
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how long after the rejection from track update unitl you guys got your interview score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethcaaa)
    how long after the rejection from track update unitl you guys got your interview score?
    About half an hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from A100 today with a score of 66.3%. Good luck to anyone else waiting to hear back!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.