Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Eversheds (London or elsewhere) or K&L Gates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bermudas)
    Has anyone heard from Eversheds (London or elsewhere) or K&L Gates?
    I see from earlier in the thread that there have already been offers at K&L Gates and interviews with Eversheds... Congrats to those that have them. Doesn't look good for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence18)
    if it makes you feel better you just made me find out the reason for my CMS rejection.
    I feel better for not being alone here. Although, to make myself feel better, I have resorted to blaming them for having the subject of the email as "Confirmation of Application to CMS".

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about the Olswang PFO's .
    I have an interview with them next week .....anyone been through the process in London office ?

ReputationRep:
    PFO from HSF! Yay! Still waiting for two more PFOs, which would make it a clean sweep - 5/5!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pip Pirrip)
    PFO from HSF! Yay! Still waiting for two more PFOs, which would make it a clean sweep - 5/5!
    Oh no sorry to hear that. I have onl had PFO's too! Do mind me asking when you heard from HSF, because I am still waiting to hear from them, expecting a PFO too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LG210)
    Oh no sorry to hear that. I have onl had PFO's too! Do mind me asking when you heard from HSF, because I am still waiting to hear from them, expecting a PFO too.
    Eek, same, how many ACs have they had, and since when have they been holding them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chasingtruths)
    may i ask when did you apply? I haven't heard back after doing the online test.
    Sure, I applied on the 31st, completed the test few days after and got an invite to AC today.

ReputationRep:
    MAYER BROWN offer WOOP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bindi)
    Sorry to hear about the Olswang PFO's .
    I have an interview with them next week .....anyone been through the process in London office ?
    Had mine today, you can't really prepare for it.. Just make sure you can back up/expand upon everything on your application form. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A firm I really like are advertising a paralegal position (permanent) on their website. I'm really keen to work for the firm either as a paralegal or trainee - do you think applying for it would affect an application for a TC if I'm unsuccessful? Thanks for any help you can offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LG210)
    Hi, got the dreaded email this evening. Still waiting to hear from Weil and MMS.

ReputationRep:
    Any DLA Londoners still waiting to hear back post AC? The suspense is killing me

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from DLA Piper, post Skype interview for the Birmingham office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Try not to be disheartened, you've been shortlisted for a number of interviews which is great!

As someone else on this thread said, I do believe the hunt for a TC can be a numbers game and everyone needs a bit of luck.....
    Aw thanks! It does seem to be right time right place (Well that's what a lot of my friends who have TCs have said) - how are your applications going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pp93)
    Had mine today, you can't really prepare for it.. Just make sure you can back up/expand upon everything on your application form. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you .Good luck with the outcome

ReputationRep:
    Have heard nothing from Cleary Gottlieb, Baker Mckenzie or White & Case. Obviously am assuming at this stage that I got nothing. Have no experience of UK firms so just wondering what the usual protocol is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chianti1)
    Has anyone heard from DLA Piper, post Skype interview for the Birmingham office?
    I've applied for the Liverpool office but I think the process may be the same. I heard just under a week after my Skype interview of the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE)
    how many here are third year
    I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been 6 weeks since I completed the Freshfields test and I haven't heard anything. So many people on this forum seem to have received interviews and offers, have they just forgotten to PFO me? Or do some firms not respond to everyone?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.