Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    Thank goodness for Hutton starting. Will manage to get a full xi out.

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?
    Cahill safest. Ivanovic Azpilicueta and Luis will likely be rotated and Terry isn't getting younger so maybe Ivanovic would slot in there for a few games.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Cahill safest. Ivanovic Azpilicueta and Luis will likely be rotated and Terry isn't getting younger so maybe Ivanovic would slot in there for a few games.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought Ivanovic could play at cb but wasn't sure if I was making it up Will probably go Cahill. Cheers.

ReputationRep:

Edit: What are people's opinions on the nailed-on-ness of Chelsea defenders? Would like to get one in for Clyne or one of my 4.0/4.1s but a bit worried about rotation throughout christmas period.. Terry and/or Cahill safest?
    Azpi plays full back, is the cheapest out of the 4 main defenders, and is Mou's fav player. Has to be him surely. Azpi never gets rotated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Villa scoring takes away my clean sheet for clyne

Also have Hutton so would prefer Villa didn't concede unless clyne or pelle are involved

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ^ And Clyne scores

Got Hutton coming off the bench for me, but Clyne scoring I can take the CS out.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Azpilicueta and Ivanovic can play multiple positions and Cahill will start every game. Any of them 3 is a safe pick.

(Original post by The Assassin)
    Begovic has been ****ing terrible for me. Should I take him out and get Krul, giving me funds to upgrade Fab -> Hazard?

Could do something with Clyne considering they have tough fixtures but should I? Not sure.
    Do it. Right now.

ReputationRep:
    Begovic has been ****ing terrible for me. Should I take him out and get Krul, giving me funds to upgrade Fab -> Hazard?

Could do something with Clyne considering they have tough fixtures but should I? Not sure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm keeping Clyne, only have one Soton defender anyway and I'll want him back. He's still capable of getting attacking points anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Azpi plays full back, is the cheapest out of the 4 main defenders, and is Mou's fav player. Has to be him surely. Azpi never gets rotated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by sr90)
    Azpilicueta and Ivanovic can play multiple positions and Cahill will start every game. Any of them 3 is a safe pick.
    Cheers both :yy: Probably going to go with Cahill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Do it. Right now.
    **** sake didn't realise he had gone up to 10.1m ; .1m short

so fed up with bego though.

**** this game mayne
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    **** sake didn't realise he had gone up to 10.1m ; .1m short

so fed up with bego though.

**** this game mayne
    Ahh **** man, i'm struggling to fit him in too. I'd still downgrade Begovic though.

ReputationRep:
    clyne scored?

Oh great.. that player that I had since game week1...

And dropped this week to get rid of my southampton double defense..

Great.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    clyne scored?

Oh great.. that player that I had since game week1...

And dropped this week to get rid of my southampton double defense..

Great.......
    Bertrand got an assist if you have him. If you have someone else :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Bertrand got an assist if you have him. If you have someone else :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no bad week...

was between dropping clyne of forster from southapton, and went with clyne to free up funds for a better defender....

bad move for this week it seems

ReputationRep:
    Making my move... doing it early before I lose my nerve. just sacked off Clyne/Duff for Trippier/Caulker. Mouth watering at next week's fixtures.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell Clyne.
    A few weeks back I decided between him and Bertrand and went for the latter.

Why did I do that? -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Bloody hell Clyne.
    A few weeks back I decided between him and Bertrand and went for the latter.

Why did I do that? -_-
    I have both :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am jamming it so hard in the head to head league. I've given up on the other league but I can win the head to head league as I'm 4 points behind. I have 555 points and the guy in first has 711 and I'm only 4 points behind lelelel.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what to do with my 2 transfers this week. Lost a few places this week, don't really want to change my front 7 which is currently:

Di Maria, Siggurdson, Sanchez, Fab
    Aguero, Costa, Welbeck

Have Forster in net who I am dubious about changing, then a choice of Chambers, Hutton, Dummett, Taylor and Wisdom at the back.

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I have both :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hayles pls
    you always make me feel bad, but you do it in such a subtle way:cry2:

you're a heartbreaker...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.