Aw Qzq see zed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robboadam31)
    Looks like my forms have been lost in the post. Oh joy. :'(
    What makes you so sure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHart1865)
    What makes you so sure?
    It should've arrived Saturday. It's now missed three delivery dates and it's 1st class. I haven't got it tracked but it's a 'signed for' thing, so I just know it hasn't arrived.

EDIT: Also, I attached my original driving license with it as I couldn't scan it. Luckily I don't really need it but it's not great if that's gone missing.

ReputationRep:
    Also, they've just emailed me asking for my passport. I though it said in the guidelines that you don't need to send it if you showed it at the FSAC?

ReputationRep:
    Same thing has happened to me. Fingers crossed they aren't lost just delayed

ReputationRep:
    It should've arrived Saturday. It's now missed three delivery dates and it's 1st class. I haven't got it tracked but it's a 'signed for' thing, so I just know it hasn't arrived.

EDIT: Also, I attached my original driving license with it as I couldn't scan it. Luckily I don't really need it but it's not great if that's gone missing.
    Hopefully it's just taking them a few days to process it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex787)
    Hi everyone

Is there a Facebook group I can join to connect with other fast stream apprentices, preferably in the London area? Thanks
    Don't know if there is a facebook group for London fast streamers but there is certainly one for incoming starters on the civil service fast stream. This is a closed group and you should be sent the link with your successful email letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worrier1)
    Don't know if there is a facebook group for London fast streamers but there is certainly one for incoming starters on the civil service fast stream. This is a closed group and you should be sent the link with your successful email letter.

Just realised that you are after a group for civil service apprentices so I don't know if the above group mentioned will apply.

ReputationRep:
    I'm impressed with how fast their processing is. My employer has posted my reference back to them today, received it yesterday I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola1806)
    Its been about 2 weeks, the phone call was really underwhelming actually - just asked when I could start, if I was happy to relocate to London and what kind of job I'd want to work in e.g. policy, product delivery, finance etc. Tried to say I'd be happy with anything without sounding desperate!

Said they'd call back in a few days confirming my position and start date.
    Interested to know - have you received a call back from them?

ReputationRep:
    Interested to know - have you received a call back from them?
    Nope...getting frustrated with how long this is taking. Just give me a concrete details already - especially when I've already decided to give up on another job to take the chance on this one :/

ReputationRep:
    Nope...getting frustrated with how long this is taking. Just give me a concrete details already - especially when I've already decided to give up on another job to take the chance on this one :/
    Yeah I can imagine. Hopefully you'll hear something either today or Tuesday. I guess all departments are just being slow with this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can imagine. Hopefully you'll hear something either today or Tuesday. I guess all departments are just being slow with this.
    Got an email this afternoon confirming my position - yay!

Hope everyone else hears back soon!

p.s. anyone looking for london flatmates?!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Got an email this afternoon confirming my position - yay!

Hope everyone else hears back soon!

p.s. anyone looking for london flatmates?!
    What are are you going to be working in? I'm a little jealous that you got DCMS!

ReputationRep:
    Oh congrats!! That's amazing! If anyone else gets any news, please do let us know, it's exciting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TritonSails)
    What are are you going to be working in? I'm a little jealous that you got DCMS!
    Working with the creative media team looking at policy within the broadcasting area

ReputationRep:
    For those who have made it all the way to the assessment centre: do you get re-tested on numeric and verbal reasoning there? One thing is preparing to sit tests in the comfort of your own home and a different one is to be tested in an invigilated room surrounded by equally nervous people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vbenguiat)
    For those who have made it all the way to the assessment centre: do you get re-tested on numeric and verbal reasoning there? One thing is preparing to sit tests in the comfort of your own home and a different one is to be tested in an invigilated room surrounded by equally nervous people.
    No, you don't have to do them again.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've had an email off my university saying that CS have been in touch with them for a reference, so at least I know things are still moving along in one respect!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 15.34.31.png
Views: 84
Size:  16.3 KB Any idea where to find good / reliable e-tray practise tests? The link on the fast stream website isn't working.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.