Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Or cats
Awwwww! :love:

(Original post by thehistorybore)
Thank you, what's JoeL1994 having tonight? Ah, bad day to be unavailable, what with the impending release of the manifestos/polls opening!

Ah I suppose, it gives the bar a nice cosy atmosphere. Did you by any chance see Russell Brand's interview of Ed Miliband? Or should I say, Ed Miliband's interview of Russell Brand?
He never said, actually. I just shoved him a pint. And, indeed! Are you looking forward to the big event?

I haven't yet watched the interview. Is it worth a watch?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kittiara)
Here you go, good Sir. One pint of Thatchers. Your regular barkeep is your colleague Mobbsy. Unfortunately, he appears to be unavailable tonight.

Well, you never know what will happen during the election. However, us Greens are used to hugging trees, so we may as well transfer that skill to hugging humans.
Thank you, what's JoeL1994 having tonight? Ah, bad day to be unavailable, what with the impending release of the manifestos/polls opening!

Ah I suppose, it gives the bar a nice cosy atmosphere. Did you by any chance see Russell Brand's interview of Ed Miliband? Or should I say, Ed Miliband's interview of Russell Brand?
(Original post by JoeL1994)
A Thatchers drinker! A man after my own heart.

:hugs:

Better get all the hugs in we can before the manifestos come out!
Yeh, I've gotta take care of some things this evening, but may be around later tonight - if at all, midnight onwards! I have faith in Kitty taking care of the bar - at least I know you won't take any for yourself

(Original post by Saracen's Fez)
Anybody else watching the Question Time special?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't tonight unfortunately, but as I missed last weeks as well, I'm going to be watching tonights and last week's episode back to back tomorrow or Saturday hopefully!
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I must say, I'm impressed.
yeah but you're one of the tree people so you're lap up anything he says.
Kittiara
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Yeh, I've gotta take care of some things this evening, but may be around later tonight - if at all, midnight onwards! I have faith in Kitty taking care of the bar - at least I know you won't take any for yourself
I may grab a Diet Coke... Hope you have a good evening, Mobbsy!
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
Cameron performing solidly atm
Agreed. His best performance of the campaign.. not a single struggle or err so far.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
£12,500 tax free?
Thatll cost £75 billion!!!!
I was talking about his rhetoric. He is in form. Every answer is a micro story with and problem and a solution.

Also if that's true it's ceteras parabas.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
I was talking about his rhetoric. He is in form. Every answer is a micro story with and problem and a solution.

Also if that's true it's ceteras parabas.
I'm not sure, some of it is ok but he seems a bit arrogant and self important if you ask me.

well it wouldn't raise VAT much and given the current saving climate I think it'd be far more costly then that.
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Excellent performance by Cameron. Much stronger than his lackluster performance in the other debates.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Balls being a liability for Ed.
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They DIDN'T overspend?

:facepalm:
JoeL1994
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Call me Joe, less formal :P

I think I'll be going for a Thatchers too.

(Original post by mobbsy91)

I can't tonight unfortunately, but as I missed last weeks as well, I'm going to be watching tonights and last week's episode back to back tomorrow or Saturday hopefully!
You're missing out on a cracking show!

I'm very impressed with Cameron, here's hoping to a UKIP/Tory coalition :P
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband has just invented a policy on the non-Dom rule? He's going after the rich and chasing them out, and with them will go the jobs. It's economically imprudent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband is being ripped to shreds. He needs to grow balls and get rid of Balls.
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Feel a bit sorry for Ed. It's like he's in the headmaster's office.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Typical. Miliband is getting actual economic questions. They require essays not quick thinking rhetoric to answer. These people have no idea what they're talking about but it's incredibly hard for Miliband to answer the questions in a brief, rhetorically satisfying way.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Miliband has just invented a policy on the non-Dom rule? He's going after the rich and chasing them out, and with them will go the jobs. It's economically imprudent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If they are going to be here and don't like playing by the rules then they can leave. More of the moral argument then the fiscal one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.85%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.62%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.31%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
36.54%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.69%

Watched Threads