Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erin1985)
    I got a rejection without interview yesterday from them...... Even though 2 other unis have gave me an unconditional
    See I've still not heard I've seen people who applied in January get offers or rejections and I applied in September and not heard. I've had interviews for two other units this month so I'm still waiting on them not holding out a lot of hope since it's nearly the end of March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby1234)
    Is anyone here going to Coventry or Keele for September entry (adult nursing)? So stuck on where to go!!!
    I have keele as my firm! Looks amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayley874)
    See I've still not heard I've seen people who applied in January get offers or rejections and I applied in September and not heard. I've had interviews for two other units this month so I'm still waiting on them not holding out a lot of hope since it's nearly the end of March
    They recommend in my rejection that I do an access course or hnc and the reason I was unsuccessful is because I haven't studied in the past 3 years. R u at school or college?

ReputationRep:
    They recommend in my rejection that I do an access course or hnc and the reason I was unsuccessful is because I haven't studied in the past 3 years. R u at school or college?
    Aw so they gave feedback was it just through Ucas? I'm in my last year of studying psychology at uni so I thought I had a good chance of hearing back just because it maybe linked or was a good chance

ReputationRep:
    Aw so they gave feedback was it just through Ucas? I'm in my last year of studying psychology at uni so I thought I had a good chance of hearing back just because it maybe linked or was a good chance
    Yes just through ucas. I already have a degree and have wrkd for NHS in hospital and community for past 8yrs so thought I mite atleast get an interview. I suppose they prob have the most applicants so can afford to be picky. Good luck I hope u hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for Kings College on 2nd March and they said I should hear within 3 weeks however it's been over 3 weeks now, should I contact them?

ReputationRep:
    Yes just through ucas. I already have a degree and have wrkd for NHS in hospital and community for past 8yrs so thought I mite atleast get an interview. I suppose they prob have the most applicants so can afford to be picky. Good luck I hope u hear soon
    I emailed them all just there just so I could get a rough idea of when I would hear back yeah definitely hoping soon and oh really that sounds like good experience though, have you heard back from anywhere else though and thanks

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them all just there just so I could get a rough idea of when I would hear back yeah definitely hoping soon and oh really that sounds like good experience though, have you heard back from anywhere else though and thanks
    Hopefully they get back to you soon! Yes I got unconditional offers from UWS and Stirling I firmed Stirling x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shak123455)
    OMG there's a protest !
    No, are you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shak123455 I have tried to message you but it says you need to delete some messages in your inbox because it is full, then I'll be able to send messages to you☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for the Swindon Oxford Brookes 2 weeks ago!
    It was so chilled out and relaxed,
    We did a group session on how we would deal with a particular patient, wrote about how we felt the task went and then had a formal interview.
    The admissions team were really nice and asked the general questions you would expect.
    Still waiting for a response, fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Bournemouth offers for adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leesh12)
    Anyone got Bournemouth offers for adult nursing?
    I have, which intake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omr1995)
    I have, which intake?
    September, you?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I have just been offered a place at Hud for adult nursing, I'm over the moon can't wait. Although I am a little nervous being 37 yrs of age. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyjonny)
    Hi everyone,
    I have just been offered a place at Hud for adult nursing, I'm over the moon can't wait. Although I am a little nervous being 37 yrs of age. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello,
    Im sure you will be fine. Im 27 and was worried about that, but then I thought we have had more time in life to practice

Congratulations x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyjonny)
    Hi everyone,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 34 and will be starting Child Nursing in Sep at Cumbria - I am Married and have a 21 month old little boy. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine - I think it's a course that attracts a lot of mature students that are wanting career changes. I have already done 2 degree courses - an Undergrad BSc when I was 19 and then I did a PGCE in 2012 when I was 30 x

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else still not heard back from northumbria??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_llyn;[url="tel:63650519")
    63650519[/url]]has anyone else still not heard back from northumbria??
    For an offer or an interview? All decisions have been made and you should know by 31st apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyspork)
    For an offer or an interview? All decisions have been made and you should know by 31st apparently
    i had an interview in feb, so i'm waiting to hear back if i've been given an offer or rejected lol - but thank you! only a little bit more waiting to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_llyn;[url="tel:63654581")
    63654581[/url]]i had an interview in feb, so i'm waiting to hear back if i've been given an offer or rejected lol - but thank you! only a little bit more waiting to go
    Yup! The last interviews were Wednesday so if they're on track you should know soon. I found out on Tuesday evening I have a March 2017 offer for adult nursing good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.