Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lel. Had enhanced odds on Liv win on Paddy at 5.0, told my brother to up the lay on Liv win at 1.6 so that we'd make profits as well if Pool lost. Glad I did

ReputationRep:
    This is why Enrique doesn't get games.

ReputationRep:
    Sinclair 1-1

Great response.

ReputationRep:
    Woo Sinclair
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Thank F*ck for that
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sinclair 1-1

ReputationRep:
    Was a lucky goal since the defender sliced his clearance but fair play to Sinclair for reacting so quickly and finishing with such calmness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Was a lucky goal since the defender sliced his clearance but fair play to Sinclair for reacting so quickly and finishing with such calmness.
    Go on tell me more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Go on tell me more.
    Don't be a tool.

ReputationRep:
    We're technically much much better and physically in every match up except Enrique vs their strikers. Teixeira even dominated their fullback on the run at the start.

Brannagan, Randall, Smith, Kent, Sinclair have all been with us for ages, Teixeira also spent a lot of his time at our academy, so it's a nice look at the end product of Rafa's changes to the academy. Teixeira's dominated the championship for half a season and that's much better than this Exeter team, he's running the game as he should be.

Should win comfortably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Thanks for that update Clive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Thanks for that update Clive
    2nd hand joke. Shame.

Anyway, Teixera has impressed as I expected. His touches on the ball are almost a mix of Lallana's trickery and Coutinho's agility.
    Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    2nd hand joke. Shame.

Anyway, Teixera has impressed as I expected. His touches on the ball are almost a mix of Lallana's trickery and Coutinho's agility.
    Good stuff.
    Love you boo.

You've not been too bad tbh, defensively not great but going forward you look pretty good
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Kent's positivity for the goal shows that an inch-perfect final ball isn't the only way to create. He was confident and didn't cease to try and make something happen, and the ball falls to Sinclair - luckily, admittedly - but you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket!

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, a lot of these youngsters are looking bloody good. Ilori, Brannagan, Kent and Sinclair all look fantastic. Hopefully they can get a few games throughout the season.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh *thump*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    2-1 straight from the corner.

ReputationRep:
    2-1 Exeter.
    Bogdan beaten straight from a corner.

My word.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Stick on Ryan Fulton and take off Bogdan

ReputationRep:
    Really want Klopp to make a few statements.
    Take off Bogdan and Enrique.

Embarrassing but fair play to Exeter because they've really played good football going forward.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.