Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oiseaux)
    I wrote about ****ing group display apparently that's wrong??????????
    I think you could talk about any?

ReputationRep:
    Such a nice paper ❤️ AQA

ReputationRep:
    Totally messed up the gender schema question. AO1 was ok but mixed up Kohlberg and schema for AO2 and only did one crappy IDA. I'm so annoyed since I knew there was a chance of it coming up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toetothunder)
    Are you sure? Some people are saying its wrong and i dunno who to believe
    Yes because 2011 same question came up and in the mark scheme group displays is credit worthy relax 😀

ReputationRep:
    thought it was horrible at first but then i made up so many A02 points and studies that i think i might of actually done okay

i just stuck with jealousy/infidelity for the aggression question, group displays did cross my mind but i thought i wouldnt risk it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oiseaux)
    I wrote about ****ing group display apparently that's wrong??????????
    Nope it's right 2011 same q came up ms credits anything rvolutonary inc group display i did group dont worry 😉

ReputationRep:
    Need to forcefully destroy PSYA4 to have any chance of getting the 320 UMS for an A. That Gender Schema Theory question absolutely ****ed us all.

ReputationRep:
    Gender schema ducked me up and if group displays is wrong then baby I got that A to and E

ReputationRep:
    Didn't anyone else think that exam was so decent??? Well compared to what it could have been. Loopa predictions stressed me out so much this time...

ReputationRep:
    If you miss a good 20 marks what grade would that be

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 470
Size:  94.1 KB Look guys it's fine

ReputationRep:
    You know AQA is the literal devil when they pick a question that has come up, over 2 that hasn't come up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty201322)
    If you miss a good 20 marks what grade would that be
    Nearly an a* I think

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one .. I did too 😭😭🔫

ReputationRep:
    Relationships Q - social exchange theory and interdependence theory and evaluated
    Aggression Q1 - deindividuation but didn't evaluate as it said to 'outline'
    Aggression Q2 - sexual infidelity and jealousy and evaluated with animal aggression too
    Gender Q1 - hormones, androgens, oestrogens, in utero and a few studies (Young and Money) then evaluated
    Gender Q2 - gender schema theory with studies and evaluated with gender developmental theory

Did anyone do similar to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toetothunder)
    for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now
    Well in the spec, group displays and jealousy/infidelity are under the same point, 'Evolution and humanaggression', which was basically the question so yeah..you should be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieschofield)
    Nearly an a* I think
    That's pretty good because i didnt even attempt gender schema and with regards to others i thought i aced then but guess not as group displays is apparently wrong

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else do eating behaviour and anorexia? can i still get high marks even though i just talked about genetics and neural mechanism and not evolutionary approach?

ReputationRep:
    Love how it wasn't just me who skipped the entire gender scheme theory question out.
    52/72 is an A* guys so there's hope! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieschofield)
    Name:  image.png
Views: 470
Size:  94.1 KB Look guys it's fine
    Could you gain full marks if you wrote all group display or is it limited shouldve just wrote jelousy and infidelity

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.