Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    exams suck I banned myself from everything but facebook and in fairness that was for educational reasons.. people on the year group page always put good stuff up

on now!
    :awesome:

But it is possible that my campus internet is so ****ty that you aren't coming up as online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    :awesome:

But it is possible that my campus internet is so ****ty that you aren't coming up as online.
    You're offline to me! Did you block me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    You're offline to me!
    I would never do such a thing. And I'm frankly shocked that you could suggest such a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    ATTN EVERYONE THAT DOES PBL

Something by a glasgow medic you might appreciate

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1130272/Monday.m4a

(dw it won't download, it's just a link)
    hats off to you for giving me the inspiration to spend 1 hour of PBL pondering about which seat to take!!

ReputationRep:
    Having your 'weekend' when no-one else does can get a little boring... what shall I dooooo?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually looking forward to exams now, so I can stop with this bloody revision.

ReputationRep:
    One of the FY1s at my placement kindly arranged a mock OSCE/SCEE (well, they were "long cases" where we had to take a focussed history and appropriate examination in 16 minutes) with a few of the consultants. It was actually rather good in terms of feedback, especially so close to finals.

ReputationRep:
    There are no FY1s on my placement :grumble: and there are too many students for any of us to get the experience we need for finals :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Had a ward trip this morning, rather than a reg dropping us off individually with patients and coming back to get us later, we got attached to a older cardio consultant who talked to us for about 90 minutes about everything under the sun. 'Twas awesome, exactly the kind of motivation you need with revision piling up.

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone? long time no see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    How is everyone? long time no see.
    was thinking that when i saw you were the last post on here haha,

almost escaped
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Less than a month left. I can do this...

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    Was talking today about mascots (QM vs Barts stuff) and was wondering which London schools still have their old mascots in physical form. Somebody said Barts was one of the last but I assumed every university had one

ReputationRep:
    Pro Plus is just wonderful. I could get so much revision done if I can maintain this caffeine trip for 2 weeks without killing myself.

ReputationRep:
    Pro Plus is just wonderful. I could get so much revision done if I can maintain this caffeine trip for 2 weeks without killing myself.
    Caffeine really buggers up your body clock though. My circadian rhythm hasn't been the same since I got into a caffeine-addicted state several years ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Caffeine really buggers up your body clock though. My circadian rhythm hasn't been the same since I got into a caffeine-addicted state several years ago...
    Ah! But I have my relaxation tapes that never fail to put me out! I can totally control my body clock. :awesome:

Failing that, there's always amobarbital.

ReputationRep:
    Ah! But I have my relaxation tapes that never fail to put me out! I can totally control my body clock. :awesome:

Failing that, there's always amobarbital.
    Does coffee/etc work on you? They don't make much difference - does that mean pro plus won't either?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I don't like pro plus. It gives me palpitations and makes me feel a bit shaky

But then I never have caffeine, so it's probably just my body not being used to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Does coffee/etc work on you? They don't make much difference - does that mean pro plus won't either?
    If they don't work there's always Modafinil :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    If they don't work there's always Modafinil :p:
    ._.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.