Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Another motivational message from me :P

Guys, I had my interview on 2nd December and the offer only came on 14th January.

I know the wait is agonising and I remember refreshing my portal every minute between 5 and 6 PM myself... But honestly, hang in there because there is every chance there will be an offer coming to you soon!

I wish you all the very best of luck! Don't give up hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect Choice)
    I understood what you meant. I have seen posts of applications who received an offer but felt they had a tough or bad interview so hold in there! My son had his interview on the 18th December and is still waiting. I wonder how many other December interviewees are still waiting to here anything?
    Me! from the 16th December so I know how your son must feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I understood what you meant. I have seen posts of applications who received an offer but felt they had a tough or bad interview so hold in there! My son had his interview on the 18th December and is still waiting. I wonder how many other December interviewees are still waiting to here anything?
    I feel for him
    Still waiting from 10th December!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting from 19th, so I know how your son feels. Good luck to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    Another motivational message from me :P

Guys, I had my interview on 2nd December and the offer only came on 14th January.

I know the wait is agonising and I remember refreshing my portal every minute between 5 and 6 PM myself... But honestly, hang in there because there is every chance there will be an offer coming to you soon!

I wish you all the very best of luck! Don't give up hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! This has given me some hope. Interview was on 17th December and I've not heard anything. I'd rather just know either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone waiting for responses!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like plenty of those interviewed in December are still waiting then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebrajess)
    Thank you! This has given me some hope. Interview was on 17th December and I've not heard anything. I'd rather just know either way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I know its hard but try and take your mind off it- it'll come when you least expect it, I bet :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting since 5th December, will be two months this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just asking,
    Anyone had to submit their photocopy or original educational certificates on interview day? Cause they requested that we bring them but did not ask for them on the day itself?.. thanks~

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    Welcome to the TSR Always nice to have new people

I had my interview 16th January and it all went quite well if I'm honest just have to wait and see what they thought about me though.

Make sure you're early for the preliminary tasks. Make sure you smile, look confident, walk confident and talk confident. If you have interviewers like the two lovely ladies I had you should be alright. You are allowed to take a moment to gather your thoughts before answering and always keep focused on the question saves you waffling or completely going of the subject.

Good luck and let us know how you get on
    Aww thank you i'm awful at first impressions :/ But I'l defo let you all know how it went, hopefully not too bad lol
    with regard to the questionnaire, is it academic or ethical? p.s did you have to upload anything on myapplication before the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was on 17th December, still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same as me then :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been stalking this thread (as well as Track and my portal) quite obsessively and to be honest, I haven't seen an awful lot of people from the last week of December interviews hearing back. Like, some people have, but it seems like (on here anyway) more people haven't. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to convince myself too, but don't give up hope - they have to let some of us in

ReputationRep:
    still have not got interview for a100, stats UKCATSEN 725 band 2, GCSEs: 10A* + 1A + A FSMQ, AS AAAAA...is my ukcat too low as most have 740+?

ReputationRep:
    To everyone waiting to hear back post-interview, I'd prefer to be in your position....
    Applied back in October, and still haven't heard a thing....

ReputationRep:
    Start of another week frantically checking and refreshing my portal for a decision from Kings:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelot92)
    still have not got interview for a100, stats UKCATSEN 725 band 2, GCSEs: 10A* + 1A + A FSMQ, AS AAAAA...is my ukcat too low as most have 740+?
    I don't think the cut-off is 740 as I know people with a lower score than that who had interviews. Just hang in there! Last year the cut-off was 695 so I doubt it would have gone up by that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    I don't think the cut-off is 740 as I know people with a lower score than that who had interviews. Just hang in there! Last year the cut-off was 695 so I doubt it would have gone up by that much.
    What is the lowest score u have heard of, if u dont mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had my interview, not too sure how it went. They were quite disinterested. Probably didn't go so well. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.