Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valentinafunaro)
    Hi!!
    Course: Biomedical Science
    College: New College
    GCSEs: 7 A*, 4 A's
    AS Level: AAAAB (spanish, italian, psychology, biology, chemistry respectively)
    A2: A - maths already completed, A* - biology prediction, A* - psychology prediction, A - chemistry prediction

Anyone else here applying to New or for biomed???

P.S. So nervous for the BMAT anyone else doing it?
    I'm applying for Biomed at Magdalen! Fairly worried about the BMAT too, yeah ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emcowens)
    I'm applying for Biomed at Magdalen! Fairly worried about the BMAT too, yeah ^^
    Nicee haha yeah, have to get my physics up to scratch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!
    A2: A - maths already completed, A* - biology prediction, A* - psychology prediction, A - chemistry prediction

Hello! I'm applying to biomed at St John's and I'm dreading the BMAT too

ReputationRep:
    Got a TSA score of 69.5 after conversion - is this good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midgemeister7)
    Got a TSA score of 69.5 after conversion - is this good?
    average is around 60, anything above is only going to help towards getting an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Hello again! Got any other offers? You're all Politics everywhere else right?
    Hi! I've had the acknowledgements but not had any decisions come through on Track yet. Yeah, Politics at everywhere else, thought LSE call it Government. Have you got any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!

Me. But I'm applying for a different subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Hi! I've had the acknowledgements but not had any decisions come through on Track yet. Yeah, Politics at everywhere else, thought LSE call it Government. Have you got any offers yet?
    2 actually! York and Essex

I'm sure your offers will come flooding in soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    2 actually! York and Essex

I'm sure your offers will come flooding in soon!
    Haha well done and thank you! Hopefully I'll hear from some of them this week, although LSE and Durham will probably take a while!

ReputationRep:
    St Anne's for maths and computer science! Anyone? x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haien910)
    St Anne's for maths and computer science! Anyone? x
    Just Computer Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennieRDS)
    I've heard many people comment on the friendliness of LMH. I didn't visit it in the end though which is a shame. I applied to Oxford, St Andrews, Edinburgh, York and Glasgow. All for biochemistry but, yes, some are biological sciences first and foremost. I'm very excited!
    Yes, LMH was very friendly and I choose it because it was the furthest from the city centre and as it has its own boating centre - I am a very keen canoeist! When I went on the open day it was beautiful and had lovely gardens and the buffet lunch was fab!
    Good food is also high on my checklist for colleges!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportyannie)
    Yes, LMH was very friendly and I choose it because it was the furthest from the city centre and as it has its own boating centre - I am a very keen canoeist! When I went on the open day it was beautiful and had lovely gardens and the buffet lunch was fab!
    Good food is also high on my checklist for colleges!
    I choose by food and architecture haha! I chose Trinity partly because the food has such a good reputation - and after trying it at the open day I think it's well deserved!

ReputationRep:
    For open applications, are we informed which college is reviewing are application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonetruequeen)
    For open applications, are we informed which college is reviewing are application?
    Hi, I've also made an open application. Yes, I received an email telling me that this week (Before the 23rd of October) I would be notified by email of my designated college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pcabezas)
    Hi, I've also made an open application. Yes, I received an email telling me that this week (Before the 23rd of October) I would be notified by email of my designated college.
    Okay, thank you! I just rechecked my email and it's there in the acknowledgement. #fail

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you! I just rechecked my email and it's there in the acknowledgement. #fail
    Don't worry it happens to all of us. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Guys. Do tell me whenever you receive an email regarding your designated college. We should start receving by tomorrow. I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pcabezas)
    Don't worry it happens to all of us. Best of luck!
    Thank you, you as well! What course are you applying for?

(Original post by HassanAftab)
    Guys. Do tell me whenever you receive an email regarding your designated college. We should start receving by tomorrow. I guess.
    Definitely, I'll post here once I get a mail.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, you as well! What course are you applying for?

Definitely, I'll post here once I get a mail.
    Biochemistry and you?. By the way, I didn't choose any colleges because I'm an international student so I didn't really have any idea of which to choose, why didn't you?

I'll also post it here when I'm notified.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.