Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EconApplicant2)
    Is Durham significantly better than KCL and Bristol for Economics?
    Hell no Bristol is as good as Durham man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    AS: 4A 1B
    A2 predicted grades: A*AAA
    GCSE: 6.5A* 3A 2B

Very average Ums as well
    got rejected by Warwick in the beginning of March
    Do you do further maths by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    Do you do further maths by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I do

ReputationRep:
    Haha thought so, I'm yet to hear from anyone who has an offer for econ without FM lol so far I'm the only one I know 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thought so, I'm yet to hear from anyone who has an offer for econ without FM lol so far I'm the only one I know ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg what subjects do you then you must have killed the admissions people with your personal statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    Omg what subjects do you then you must have killed the admissions people with your personal statement
    Haha have no idea tbh & I do maths,econ & phys + wbq.. I'm really hoping I find someone who hasn't done FM or I will feel weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha have no idea tbh ������ & I do maths,econ & phys + wbq.. I'm really hoping I find someone who hasn't done FM or I will feel weird������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also do not do FM!!!!! We can be the ones in the back struggling hehe x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    I also do not do FM!!!!! We can be the ones in the back struggling hehe x
    Omg YES!! Don't think there are many of us without FM haha.. you going to firm LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Omg YES!! Don't think there are many of us without FM haha.. you going to firm LSE?
    Yeah don't think there will be! I'd completely written it off because I didn't do FM and hadn't heard from them for mooooonths plus my Maths module scores were good but not greaaaaaat hahaha! Yeah I think so but gonna go visit next week before I officially firm ☺️ Been so hard as I luuuuuurved UCL but gonna go with LSE I think! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Yeah don't think there will be! I'd completely written it off because I didn't do FM and hadn't heard from them for mooooonths plus my Maths module scores were good but not greaaaaaat hahaha! Yeah I think so but gonna go visit next week before I officially firm ☺️ Been so hard as I luuuuuurved UCL but gonna go with LSE I think! What about you?
    Oh wow you just described my exact same situation LOL. Yeah me too! Gonna go to the open day then most likely firm aha, UCL was pretty good too I know but at the end of the day it's LSE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow you just described my exact same situation LOL. Yeah me too!������ Gonna go to the open day then most likely firm aha, UCL was pretty good too I know but at the end of the day it's LSE ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it is the fact that LSE sounds better and more prestigious because it got Economics in its name that made people choose Lse over ucl i think aha. honestly the professors and lecturers in LSE are incredible if you look at their CV and where they were graduated from

ReputationRep:
    Offer from warwick A*AA applied through ucas extra

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shilen)
    Offer from warwick A*AA applied through ucas extra

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! Is this straight Econ?! (L100) What were your stats?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here going to the target 2.0 national final tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone have any opinions on industrial economics at Nottingham? job prosepcts etc? and if anyone knows if the course accepts general studies as it says nowhere on website or my offer otherwise?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fredhovis)
    anyone have any opinions on industrial economics at Nottingham? job prosepcts etc? and if anyone knows if the course accepts general studies as it says nowhere on website or my offer otherwise?
    Notts is ace! Solid prospects for IB and other high end careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from warwick!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaarutyunyan)
    I just got an offer from warwick!!
    Congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaarutyunyan)
    Thank you!

congrats

what are your grades??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.