Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    :cry: I don't know why at this time - I just need to get things of my chest
    Some people's words can hit you hard - still thinking although I tried to forget, it's not happening.
    You seemed quite sad over these past few days, what's up ?

ReputationRep:
    This song should cheer you up !

ReputationRep:
    The NHS has gone to the dogs , I so need to go private as this standard of no care is diabolical .

ReputationRep:
    Unrested, unwell, unsupported, unsatisfied, uncertain, a little unstable, and as if I should be more uneasy about the prospect of my tennis match this eve than I in fact am :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Unrested, unwell, unsupported, unsatisfied, uncertain, a little unstable, and as if I should be more uneasy about the prospect of my tennis match this eve than I in fact am :eyeball:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Take it easy today and good luck for later win all set and match..but be sure to pace yourself 🎾

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Take it easy today and good luck for later win all set and match..but be sure to pace yourself
    Thanks J! Will just be pleased have a hit tbh, certainly not expecting to win! :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..oh and will also be pleased if I make it through the day!:- due on court at 4:30pm, then having a hit with my doubles parter from 6pm, then trekking back a mile or two to my mum's place to have a root around for a few things! :woo:

It's gonna be a long one! :dry:

ReputationRep:
    stressed! exam in like an hour oh god i want this feeling to go away right now!!!!!!!!

(Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ah alright hope it goes well & you get the job!
    Idk what's happening there - up in the air atm

Oh, I didn't know that you are Welsh aha, how is it over there?
    I'm not Welsh! I love to visit as my escape place from the city rat race.

AH alright, that's quite interesting :holmes: It's great to help the vulnerable out though!
    it's supporting funding or something not working with the clients - although one day I'd like to try to get back into the world of AT with support getting the quals.

Yeah I know what you mean aha, hopefully I get a lot of benefit from the course & I manage to get a job pretty swiftly afterwards
    fingers crossed & start looking around for placements even its volunteering and such - they might prove useful when looking for sponsorship or work!

Yeah that could be it lol, I remember them saying that I can only get a discount but there hopefully are other alternatives.

Haha, it's always good to look on the bright side of life I suppose!
    yeh I guess and hope it all work out, bye!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Thanks J! Will just be pleased have a hit tbh, certainly not expecting to win! :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..oh and will also be pleased if I make it through the day!:- due on court at 4:30pm, then having a hit with my doubles parter from 6pm, then trekking back a mile or two to my mum's place to have a root around for a few things! :woo:

It's gonna be a long one! :dry:
    Hello fellow J..weather is helpful with the sun being out but not being too hot that you get hear exhaustion. Pace yourself and don't go too far - listen to your body and the signs..enjoy the game - wish I was playing or watching haha, be ballgirl or umpire take care x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like a boat without a paddle!

ReputationRep:
    Was fine but my neighbour is being a knob, playing music for everyone to hear.
    I've also been thinking about certain things and am now second guessing related things in life too. Its just uncertainty that unsettles me sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Strange :|

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I failed my C1 exam tomorrow.

Hopefully that's not a premonition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Strange :|
    How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Was fine but my neighbour is being a knob, playing music for everyone to hear.
    I've also been thinking about certain things and am now second guessing related things in life too. Its just uncertainty that unsettles me sometimes.
    Mine have been doing that too for the past four or five days, I don't get why people do it. It's scummy as ****. It just screams "*******".

& hope you're well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Mine have been doing that too for the past four or five days, I don't get why people do it. It's scummy as ****. It just screams "*******".

& hope you're well.
    I know. As well as just being insensitive and selfish: why do I have to hear your blaring music?

Meh. Could be better. Hope you are too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    How come?
    Had a Maths exam today, struggled with it. My mind just sort of went blank :/ Just feel sort of...deflated.

ReputationRep:
    somewhat depressed tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Had a Maths exam today, struggled with it. My mind just sort of went blank :/ Just feel sort of...deflated.
    That's understandable.
    If its A levels it might not end up being an issue if your other grades for the subject (ie during a2 or with any other maths exam) are better. Worst case scenario you'd have to re take, but there's nothing you can do about it now. Try and shake it off and think about the next exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    somewhat depressed tbh
    Certainly not alone there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.