Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Anyone see that tweet by Moh about Galatasaray before? The guy has his head further up his own arse than I thought.
    Deluded Arsenal fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Monaco also got El Shawaary. Been a very interesting transfer window.
    Was late af with the Kondogbia one, but yeah heard that aswell as Atletico getting Carrasco from Monaco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trust ED)
    Deluded Arsenal fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pls improve bait game ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Was late af with the Kondogbia one, but yeah heard that aswell as Atletico getting Carrasco from Monaco.
    Atlético got Carrasco, shieet. Really rate Carrasco personally. This window has got interesting very quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Bit frustrating to miss out on sneiderlin, not that I think we were ever in for him with the emergence of Coq.

Looks like it'll be a BIG season ahead 3 horse race atm imo but will depend on how well united gel with so many new signings.

We HAVE to bow get at least 1 striker, benzema or lacazette (out Muller would be a shout if an unrealistic one)

ReputationRep:

Gabriel said something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)

Gabriel said something!
    Hahahaha Gabby at the end :rofl: and Giroud's face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Bit frustrating to miss out on sneiderlin, not that I think we were ever in for him with the emergence of Coq.

Looks like it'll be a BIG season ahead 3 horse race atm imo but will depend on how well united gel with so many new signings.

We HAVE to bow get at least 1 striker, benzema or lacazette (out Muller would be a shout if an unrealistic one)
    Agreed, signing a striker will inevitably lift our chances of next seasons title however United looking so strong q.q with Depay,Schweinsteiger,Schneiderli n not to mention Di Maria and co in their squad aswell. Next seasons top 3 in no particular order will be Arsenal,United,Chelsea imo. It's down to Wenger now in this transfer market to give us some glimmer of hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Agreed, signing a striker will inevitably lift our chances of next seasons title however United looking so strong q.q with Depay,Schweinsteiger,Schneiderli n not to mention Di Maria and co in their squad aswell. Next seasons top 3 in no particular order will be Arsenal,United,Chelsea imo. It's down to Wenger now in this transfer market to give us some glimmer of hope.
    Yeah
    Man U look deadly
    Arsene better buy Benzema (he will be our leader)
    We need a CB to replace Mersacker he is too slow lol

ReputationRep:
    Wenger remains on the lookout for potential recruits. He said: "If we find ideally what we want, we are still hoping to do something else."

Which suggests to me we aren't in for any one at the moment, including Lacazette.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust what Wenger says. He's definitely in for someone. He may trust Walcott to play at ST and you have a lot of AMs...

He does say that he's fine with the offensive options. They scored 2 goals less than Chelsea, with the main striking option out for 2/3 months(like with Costa) so a fully fit Giroud should up that total some more.

Defensively you conceded 4 goals more than Chelsea, again with the setup pre january not including any defensive midfielder. Add to that the niggling injuries and constant rotation you did earlier last season and how you now have a working setup and you should realistically be playing at a much more consistent level. You were probably the best team in the league after January.

You should realistically finish 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna stick a fiver for United to get through to the semis of the Champions League, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the bald guy with her? (Not srs before ******* or the bait boy xKay take it literally)
    No need m9, Having Rihanna blasting out of your stadium's PA system before a game would only make your club's atmosphere even more laughable than it already is.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust what Wenger says. He's definitely in for someone. He may trust Walcott to play at ST

He can't play Walcott as ST for most games because he doesn't have the height or physical strength to attack and defend set pieces that's why Giroud normally plays as striker. I think Wenger will make a 23.7m bid for Benzema.

ReputationRep:
    He can't play Walcott as ST for most games because he doesn't have the height or physical strength to attack and defend set pieces that's why Giroud normally plays as striker. I think Wenger will make a 23.7m bid for Benzema.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahmed2015)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    23.7m you say? Nah, I reckon it'll be more like 26.45m

ReputationRep:
    23.7m you say? Nah, I reckon it'll be more like 26.45m
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else really looking forward to the start of preseason-live on sky sports Can't wait to watch the team again! Who do we think will play?

ReputationRep:
    apparently we're in for a top German talent in the Bundesliga who feels under appreciated. Götze?

ReputationRep:
    Man I love Santi! Cannot wait for Wednesday!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.