Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who?

Just kidding, I remember that scrote.

ReputationRep:
    The same scrote who Newcastle rejected in favour of Kuqi.

ReputationRep:
    He's a free agent now. He'd be playing for Newcastle if he 'was closer to match fitness' than Shefki Kuqi. :rofl2:

EDIT: Kev beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Guys ! I just came back from my keele medial interview and they asked me what was my opinion on the Andy Gray sacking hahah !
    I think i slipped in a bit about arsenal as well
    YOU SERIOUS?! Thats jokes!!!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haleem)
    YOU SERIOUS?! Thats jokes!!!! :rofl:
    LOL swear down ! There was a women on the panel so i decided to go down the sexism is bad route. haha

ReputationRep:
    Messi has scored 40 goals already this season. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    LOL swear down ! There was a women on the panel so i decided to go down the sexism is bad route. haha
    Should have asked her if she knew the offside rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    you crazy ? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    We all know the don't anyway, why bother asking? :ahee:

(Original post by In2deep)
    Mod? :facepalm2:

Tell me this is a mistake
    The only joke is he's yet to ban all FOBs and Gers supporters tbh

ReputationRep:
    you crazy ? lol
    :no:

(Original post by R-KAM)
    We all know the don't anyway, why bother asking? :ahee:
    I tried to learn it :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    The only joke is he's yet to ban all FOBs and Gers supporters tbh
    I know ffs, I didn't expect to see you around

(Original post by JK.)
    I hope you're not being offensive to a mod.
    You wouldn't :puppyeyes: Not now that you're our undercover agent

ReputationRep:
    Guys ! I just came back from my keele medical interview and they asked me what was my opinion on the Andy Gray sacking hahah !
    I think i slipped in a bit about arsenal as well
    There might have been (but probably not) a hidden reason behind that...unless you could clearly tell it was an 'off-record' chat. Even though I thought it was quite unfair, I wouldn't have bothered to offer a strong view either way.

Good luck with the application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    There might have been (but probably not) a hidden reason behind that...unless you could clearly tell it was an 'off-record' chat. Even though I thought it was quite unfair, I wouldn't have bothered to offer a strong view either way.

Good luck with the application.
    I think they wanted to see if i could argue my point across which i think i did. I said that she made the right decisions many times in the liverpool match, and that she worked to get to the premiership. Saying women don't know the offside rule is completely generic.
    Then i said, one could said about freedom of speech and i talked about that. How he sued Sky, etc .

I had to offer a strong view since they kept asking for my opinion and when i said it, i stuck by it completely.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.

Team and prediction for tomorrow?

Szczesny
      Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy
      Song
      Fabregas Wilshere
      Walcott--------------------Arshavin
      RVP

The standard. I thought about rests, but I don't think Wenger will do it - he needs to get the players roused for Barca. I do think Wilshere will come off early in the second half (for Diaby) though. He'll also undoubtedly bring Walcott off for Eboue, and maybe a run-out for Djourou in the latter stages if we're winning? I'm not entirely sure about the last one.

Prediction: 3-0. End of.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)

Szczesny
      Song
      Fabregas Wilshere
      RVP

The standard. I thought about rests, but I don't think Wenger will do it - he needs to get the players roused for Barca. I do think Wilshere will come off early in the second half (for Diaby) though. He'll also undoubtedly bring Walcott off for Eboue, and maybe a run-out for Djourou in the latter stages if we're winning? I'm not entirely sure about the last one.

Today's Thursday, bro :P

(Original post by CupidStunt)
        Today's Thursday, bro :P
        :dunce:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Abiraleft)

Szczesny
        Song
        Fabregas Wilshere
        RVP

Diaby's banned for this game. Djourou should also be fully fit, so he'll probably play instead of Squillaci.

ReputationRep:
        He might rest the likes of Arshravin, Sagna, Bendtner and Chamakh and bring them on later on the match (if needed) because all of those played the full 90 minutes this mid-week for their national teams.

ReputationRep:
        I hope Wenger keeps Djourou on the bench against Wolves. Maybe give him a bit of a run out near the end of the game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.