University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
YaziB
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
Montague Burton, block H?? What's the atmosphere like there? I didn't apply there so haven't done much research! xx
Jessica&
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tassie8D)
when did you find out? and what were you given? arrghh!! am i the only one who doesn't know? :s
Don't worry, i'm still homeless to so you are definitely not the only one
Prose Before Hoes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So this e-portal...when do you get onto this? Is this only after you have received your accomm offer or can you access this before?
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Prose Before Hoes)
So this e-portal...when do you get onto this? Is this only after you have received your accomm offer or can you access this before?
https://leedsportal.leeds.ac.uk/uollogin/login.html go on get username and password and off you go
Prose Before Hoes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thought I'd do the e-portal residence induction even though I didn't actually have confirmation- at the end I found out I'm in James Baillie! Yes!
me7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This might be a stupid question but how did you know your Leeds student i.d number??
RJW193
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by me7)
This might be a stupid question but how did you know your Leeds student i.d number??
it's on the top of the email you got confirming which accommodation you got
rachelll=)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Umm what do we actually do with this e-portal thing? And when or where do we have to register what? Ahhh I'm so confused!!

Also, anyone know when we will be getting a welcome pack through the post?
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thought I'd do the e-portal residence induction even though I didn't actually have confirmation- at the end I found out I'm in James Baillie! Yes!
haha nice! How did you know your student ID tho if you hadn't got an email for your accommodation yet?
TurboTom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
haha nice! How did you know your student ID tho if you hadn't got an email for your accommodation yet?
Hey DMZ where are you this year (I'm an ex holy crosser)
Selenax
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
STILL HOMELESSS! stresss
Prose Before Hoes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
When I first applied for Leeds accommodation they gave me my student ID and I saved it on my computer knowing I'd need it somewhere in the process later on...also I got a letter from the school of English with it on...badabing badaboom I'm on and JBP it is!
Pendrive
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When I first applied for Leeds accommodation they gave me my student ID and I saved it on my computer knowing I'd need it somewhere in the process later on...also I got a letter from the school of English with it on...badabing badaboom I'm on and JBP it is!
Congratz on getting JBP by the way, anyway what block and flat are you in?
Prose Before Hoes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pendrive)
Congratz on getting JBP by the way, anyway what block and flat are you in?
Block D Flat 101 Yourself?
Pendrive
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Block D Flat 101 Yourself?
I am block D flat 104F, guessing we are going to be seeing each other some time soon lol
Prose Before Hoes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pendrive)
I am block D flat 104F, guessing we are going to be seeing each other some time soon lol
Definitely! I'm sure we'll bump into one another moving furniture in or at a party or some other random event! Three flats apart isn't a lot!
tassie8D
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jessica&)
Don't worry, i'm still homeless to so you are definitely not the only one
i'm tempted to say good.. but it's a poo situation.. but i've heard that the only people who havent heard are the ones who applied to james baillie so it's not all bad..
PINH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tassie8D)
i'm tempted to say good.. but it's a poo situation.. but i've heard that the only people who havent heard are the ones who applied to james baillie so it's not all bad..
Ah! I have applied to Leodis and still haven't heard. I hope that doesn't mean something has gone wrong!
laura2701
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PINH)
Ah! I have applied to Leodis and still haven't heard. I hope that doesn't mean something has gone wrong!
I also applied to Leodis and havent heard so I wouldn't worry about it!x
PINH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by laura2701)
I also applied to Leodis and havent heard so I wouldn't worry about it!x
Well, that is a relief. Well, apart from the fact neither of us know where we will be yet!
I don't know about you, but not knowing makes me jittery. The fact the it could take until a week before we have to move in makes me nervous, especially if we have to book time slots!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads