Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    9am starts :moon: they sound so lovely, but agreed not after a night out :lol: I wish you luck :yep:

You'll be fine, I'm sure there are others who will feel the same and be in the same position

Thank you!
    :lol: Thank you .

Hopefully! Yeah everyone on the FB group for law students has said the same thing, and I guess it's not going to be too difficult seeing as I won't know any/much legal stuff anyway!

That's ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretCircus)
    :lol: Thank you .

Hopefully! Yeah everyone on the FB group for law students has said the same thing, and I guess it's not going to be too difficult seeing as I won't know any/much legal stuff anyway!

That's ok
    It does though

exactly :yep: everyone will near enough be on the same level anyway so you have nothing to worry about

I hope you have an amazing time!

ReputationRep:
    Definately! :dance:

She's going way up North to Sheffield :cry2: and we've been best friends since our first Spanish lesson 2 years ago :eek: it's going to be weird.

I'm really hoping I can see them over Christmas despite the proximity to exams
    :hugs:

We're spread throughout the country, I'm York and I'll have friends in London, Bath, Reading and even Aberdeen! Thus it'll be fairly difficult to meet!

That said, our school does an event in November time for the ex year 13's so I might see them then :cute:

(Original post by parry_93)
    Think Ive got two meetings in freshers and thats it!

This was posted from my pigeon carrier app on my GT-I9100
    A few welcome sessions for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahjongmagic)

We're spread throughout the country, I'm York and I'll have friends in London, Bath, Reading and even Aberdeen! Thus it'll be fairly difficult to meet!

That said, our school does an event in November time for the ex year 13's so I might see them then :cute:

Yeah I'll have friends going to Cambridge, Oxford, Exeter, Cardiff, Sheffield, Lincoln, Bristol, York, Bath, Bournemouth, Aberystwth, London, Glasgow, Plymouth, Durham Edinburugh and some staying locally still hard to meet up nonetheless

Awh that sounds lovely

ReputationRep:
    It does though

exactly :yep: everyone will near enough be on the same level anyway so you have nothing to worry about

I hope you have an amazing time!
    Indeed, just got to get back into the swing of things after not having done anything academic for almost 3 months!

Thank you .

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, just got to get back into the swing of things after not having done anything academic for almost 3 months!

Thank you .
    I got back into the routine fairly quickly (well we'll see next week with the "full" timetable) You'll be fine :yep:

Pleasure

ReputationRep:
    I got back into the routine fairly quickly (well we'll see next week with the "full" timetable) You'll be fine :yep:

Pleasure
    Haha, fingers crossed then! It just feels weird knowing I'll actually have to do work soon and it won't be like sixth form!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

ReputationRep:
    Haha, fingers crossed then! It just feels weird knowing I'll actually have to do work soon and it won't be like sixth form!

True! But, you'll be doing a subject you enjoy with more independence

ReputationRep:

Yeah I'll have friends going to Cambridge, Oxford, Exeter, Cardiff, Sheffield, Lincoln, Bristol, York, Bath, Bournemouth, Aberystwth, London, Glasgow, Plymouth, Durham Edinburugh and some staying locally still hard to meet up nonetheless

Awh that sounds lovely
    I think my friends are just planning to meet up during holidays

Apart from a couple of people who're going to Loughborough which isn't far from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibletg)
    I think my friends are just planning to meet up during holidays

Apart from a couple of people who're going to Loughborough which isn't far from me.
    Yeah I think that's what we planned to do too

ReputationRep:
    True! But, you'll be doing a subject you enjoy with more independence
    ...And that is also true! Still going to be weird though

ReputationRep:
    ...And that is also true! Still going to be weird though

I don't blame you

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm

8 pack! ****ing 8 pack :drool:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:

Awh that sounds lovely
    That's the thing, through my school I think I know someone who will be in pretty much most unis. York seems to have quite a few though, cause there's me and 2 people from my school going to YSJ then about 5 going to York uni. Seems quite insane when you think about it :rolleyes:

It is, hopefully I can take time off to go to it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ps3SuperSRG)
    x
    I got my can of Red Bull

ReputationRep:
    I got my can of Red Bull
    Wheres mine?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wheres mine?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you chose to stop getting things from UCAS via post I don't think you'll get one

ReputationRep:
    If you chose to stop getting things from UCAS via post I don't think you'll get one
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wheres mine?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If i get one ill forward it to you im allergic to redbull

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by parry_93)
    mmmmmm

8 pack! ****ing 8 pack :drool:

You can fit more in a keg

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.