Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gordon brown must be the most revolting specimen of humanity ever born and David miliband is just disturbingly ugly, if they had still tony Blair I'd vote for them but your leaders make me want to vomit, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Gordon brown must be the most revolting specimen of humanity ever born and David miliband is just disturbingly ugly,!
    Yes because country leaders or potential ones, should be judged on how good they look.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Is Labour currently engaging in any seat sharing.
    No, not as far as I'm aware. Hasn't Jarred prohibited this anyway this term?

(Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Gordon brown must be the most revolting specimen of humanity ever born and David miliband is just disturbingly ugly, if they had still tony Blair I'd vote for them but your leaders make me want to vomit, sorry!
    Thanks for your input, I hope we can count on your vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Yes because country leaders or potential ones, should be judged on how good they look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It'd be best not to reply seriously to a user like this. Besides, Brown and David Miliband aren't actually leading the Labour Party (IRL - totally separate to this place) and realistically never will (again in Brown's case).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    It'd be best not to reply seriously to a user like this. Besides, Brown and David Miliband aren't actually leading the Labour Party (IRL - totally separate to this place) and realistically never will (again in Brown's case).
    I meant Edward, David's not that ugly but rather slimy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brown doesn't look bad, he's just the reincarnation of Stalin that's all

ReputationRep:
    Edward Snowden hero or villain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooedgy)
    Edward Snowden hero or villain?
    Hero. Check out our "Edward Snowdon Flight Ban" motion.

ReputationRep:
    Am I correct in thinking that not every Labour MP has voted against bringing back nuclear weapons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Am I correct in thinking that not every Labour MP has voted against bringing back nuclear weapons?
    one of them voted to bring them back :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    one of them voted to bring them back :rolleyes:
    Without checking, I guess it's StatusRed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    who else would it be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Naturally.

ReputationRep:
    And what about turnout, has every Labour MP voted one way or t'other?

ReputationRep:
    Aye, you're right. Seeing as it took some hammering of me to manage to get some abstentions from my party when I abolished them, it's not entirely surprising.

ReputationRep:
    And what about turnout, has every Labour MP voted one way or t'other?
    No. We're still short on that score. Better chase it up with the leadership team, that's Mechie and RoryS given the party has recently booted out TopHat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mechie)
    Aye, you're right. Seeing as it took some hammering of me to manage to get some abstentions from my party when I abolished them, it's not entirely surprising.
    Fair dos. Would be good if you could coax out that last no vote, have a (pretty much) united left against them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Fair dos. Would be good if you could coax out that last no vote, have a (pretty much) united left against them.
    I'll give you and Labourites sweeties if you change to an Abstain from No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I'll give you and Labourites sweeties if you change to an Abstain from No.
    I think the bill is fairly pointless as the next TSR government which will inevitably be Labour would probably just reverse this decision again.

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys ever going to write a description of your party for the wiki?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.